Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months (737 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit / LandBanking Investment: Earn 20% ROI In 6months Wt Insurance Cover! / I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Kiddo01(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hell fellow NL.
A friend of mine gave me the sum of three hundred thousand naira to keep for him and he said he would need the money back in October. I don't want to keep the money in my account without using it for business that would raise the same money in six months time.

Business guru in the house please I need ur advice, I don't want to be like the lazy servant as depicted in the parable of the three servants in the Bible, which business can I start up with the money now that I can be able to give him back his money on request in the next six months
Please I need ur advice.

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
righteousness69
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Starseed(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
In all ur doings, never play 2 safe odds with that money. Its a trap. I repeat, its a trap

Try POS biz, its a cool and legit biz

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Ammishaddai: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
My brother, your friend trusts you, and it would be wickedness to use his money to trade and do business without his consent. My advice is you go to your friend and tell him your intentions. If he says go ahead, then fine. But if he says otherwise, return the money. For a good name is better than a bad reputation. What if the business fails or what if he suddenly asks for the money? How would you defend yourself...? Think wisely please

14 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Kiddo01(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
BedroomSecret:
Your environment matters and what you have passion for.

Look for a problem around you and offer a solution.

Is there epileptic power supply in your locality? Start iced block business.

Are there no banks close by? start pos business.

Are you living in the city where food is expensive? Start Bush market business.
Are you living close to a government maternity? Start selling first wear and other hospital things.

Are most women in your locality working class? Start a daycare.

Do people in your area like partying? Beer parlor business.

Are there lots of idle boys in your place? Betnaija business.

The list is endless. Consider your location.

Please, check my signature

Your advice is candid
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Kiddo01(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Starseed:
In all ur doings, never play 2 safe odds with that money. Its a trap. I repeat, its a trap

Try POS biz, its a cool and legit biz

I dey reason that POS business but don't know the ethics
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Kiddo01(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
My brother, your friend trust you, and it would be wickedness to use his money to trade and do business without his consent. My advice is you go to your friend and tell him your intentions. If he says go ahead, then fine. But if he says otherwise, return the money. For a good name is better than a bad reputation. What if the business fails or what if he suddenly asks for the money? How would you defend yourself...? Think wisely please

He has already given me the money, all he needs is for him to get it back when he needs it
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Ammishaddai: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kiddo01:

He has already given me the money, all he needs is for him to get it back when he needs it
This is something that is simple and I cannot force you to do what is right. But yourself know it is wrong to do such without the consent of the owner. And as it stands you have already determined in your heart what you want to do with the money, but I pray bad will not follow your decision.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Pmedia7787: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kiddo01:
Hell fellow NL.
A friend of mine gave me the sum of three hundred thousand naira to keep for him and he said he would need the money back in October. I don't want to keep the money in my account without using it for business that would raise the same money in six months time.

Business guru in the house please I need ur advice, I don't want to be like the lazy servant as depicted in the parable of the three servants in the Bible, which business can I start up with the money now that I can be able to give him back his money on request in the next six months
Please I need ur advice.

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
righteousness69

Pos..dangerous.. Because employee can take your money..

Profitable if you find a way around that

Xmr

Xrp

Ada

Dai

Btc

All profitable Cryptos

Will do you many good
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Kiddo01(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Pos..dangerous.. Because employee can take your money..

Profitable if you find a way around that

Xmr

Xrp

Ada

Dai

Btc

All profitable Cryptos

Will do you many good

hmm, I don't want to invest in anything online, I need something I can monitor my self, like I said earlier, the money is not mine, I can't risk what I can not loss
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by CandyOps(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
LOL so your friend use him 2 legs walka enter market, buy better catfish, enter kitchen, wash am well well, spice am, cook am .. when the fish done done, him carry am give cat say make him look after am. Say him dey come back now now cheesy

Lmao. You think say 6 months far abi? E go shock u
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Pmedia7787: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Kiddo01:

hmm, I don't want to invest in anything online, I need something I can monitor my self, like I said earlier, the money is not mine, I can't risk what I can not loss

You just don't understand it

There are no business that a risk safe
And the !most physically based business in Nigeria are exposed to huge load of risk

Something like crypto could still fetched you within 10-30 percent before then

And you have the opportunity of giving your friend the money any time he calls for it...in less than 1 hour

This is Nigeria... And lots of shit happens
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2021

You just don't understand it

There are no business that a risk safe
And the !most physically based business in Nigeria are exposed to huge load of risk

Something like crypto could still fetched you within 10-30 percent before then

And you have the opportunity of giving your friend the money any time he calls for it...in less than 1 hour

This is Nigeria... And lots of shit happens
Invest in crypto op, it's the best you can do.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Lexusgs430: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kiddo01:
Hell fellow NL.

Please I need ur advice.

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
righteousness69

Keep his money and comot face..... To avoid stories and enemies....... cheesy
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Kobicove(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kiddo01:

I dey reason that POS business but don't know the ethics

With just 300K?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Mrceragem: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kiddo01:
Hell fellow NL.

Please I need ur advice.

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
righteousness69

Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by oazeez1991(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kiddo01:
Hell fellow NL.

Please I need ur advice.

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
righteousness69

Just as sm1 suggested up there already, get ur friend inform abt ur intent. It's a wise thing 2 do. Nd as per d kind of buz u cud do, dia r lot of dem dependin on ur passion nd ability 2 solve problems around u, ol it tk is u bin observant nd doin ur homework thoroughly.

POS is one dat cud suit ur request provided u gonna be handling it urself without employin a third party. It's a buz which capital is easily available nd accessible any day, any time, thou it has it own bad sides just as any oda buz. Even if ur friend decide 2 kom 4 his money b4 d said time, it gonna be readily available nd must av earn u sm profit dat cud kip u goin afta u must av paid him back without aisle. Just learn abt it operation nd let God lead.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by Blessed3030(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kiddo01:
Hell fellow NL.

Please I need ur advice.

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
righteousness69
u can do anything in d world except forex, cryptocurrency, betting n all other online scam.

Don't do any of the above n all these online biz,my 2 cent
Re: Which Business Can I Do With Three Hundred Thousand And Pay Back In 6months by mrfreestuff: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kiddo01:
Hell fellow NL.

Please I need ur advice.

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
righteousness69

Just download for free and read the book "1000+ Practical Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money " by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN
https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetology -Make up Artist Business Plan in Nigeria / How I Make $100 Per Month Using Whatsapp / How I Made 50,000 Naira On Abeg App In 2 Weeks Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.