Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Mention Your Favorite Hymns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mention Your Favorite Hymns (132 Views)

What's Your Favorite Hymn? / Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mention Your Favorite Hymns by ScamHunter: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
The Bible says that we should make melodious songs to the Lord in Psalms , hymns and spiritual songs.

Ephesians 5:19
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Many churches have practically dropped the first two - Psalms and hymns.
Please mention your favorite hymns.
My best three are:

Man of Sorrows
O praise ye the Lord
Let All The World in Every Corner Sing
Re: Mention Your Favorite Hymns by Kamachicho(f): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2021
I love hymns, some have more than three tunes depending on which one you are familiar with.
Every song on my hymnal Methodist Church Hymn book is God talking to me. And we use our hymnal on every occassion including our Psalms.
To your question, I don't have favourite nor favourites instead they all minister to me differently.

Worthy is the Lamb!

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Favorite Hymns by obonujoker(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2021
1. When I get home

2. Have you been to Jesus

3. Faith of our fathers

4. Deeper Deeper

5. On Christ the solid Rock

(1) (Reply)

Understanding True Holiness. / Promotion In God’s Kingdom |how God Promotes |experiencing Divine Promotion- Vid / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.