Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta (16792 Views)

Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother / EFCC Arrests Mother And Son For Alleged ₦50 Million Internet Fraud / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by DamnnNiggarr: 1:18am On Apr 18, 2021

A mother, Mrs Obasi Uchenna and her daughter have allegedly stabbed a 27-year-old nursing mother in Asaba, the Delta State capital.

Sunday PUNCH gathered that the incident which occurred on Friday threw the area into confusion as the victim battled for survival at the Okwe General Hospital, Asaba.

A human rights activist and Director Young Nigerian Rights Organisation, Mr Victor Ojei, told our correspondent that the victim was stabbed several at her breast.

He said, “I was in my house when the husband of the lady came to show me what his neighbours did to his wife. When I got there, I discovered that it was a serious case. I took her to the police station to report the case. Thereafter, I took her to the hospital.

“After the investigation, we discovered that the 27-year-old mother of one didn’t do anything to her two neighbours who stabbed her several times and shaved her hair. They had a quarrel and both Uchenna and her daughter told the victim that her husband, a bus conductor, was an impotent man.

“She cautioned her neighbours to stop the joke of calling her husband impotent. But instead, they entered her apartment, dragged her out and pinned her to the ground. Uchenna used a scissors to cut her hairs while her daughter used a razor blade and kitchen knife to stab her several times on her breast.,”

Ojei called on the state Ministry of Justice sexual offence and domestic abuse department and the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department to ensure that justice was served in the case, alleging that the suspects had been released by the police.

When contacted, the acting state Police Public Relations Officer, Bright Edafe confirmed the incident.

Edafe said, “It is not true, nobody has been released. We should not forget that the courts are on strike. The information I have for now is that the two suspects are still in detention.”

https://punchng.com/police-nab-mother-daughter-for-stabbing-delta-nursing-mum/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1618702852

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by heendrix(m): 2:51am On Apr 18, 2021
SS women are unnecessarily just evil sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by GeneralPula: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2021
Mrs Obasi Uchenna

Nawa oo..

I’ve never met any Sane Uchenna..
All of them are always into either crime or trouble..

22 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by Alejobs: 6:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Anger no dey pay, it ends in had-i-know most of the time! Even when the reasons are obvious and it glaring you have been wronged, don't give anger a chance or else you may end up like these two, with enough days to cry and wish you can turn back the hands of time!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The future is stabbing, a very wicked Ipiggry stabbing
heendrix:

I see the tribalists have arrived

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by eherbal(m): 6:23am On Apr 18, 2021
The question bothring me here is how they knew the man was impotent? The mother just raised her daughter the way she was raised by her own mother. The cycle continues. The future is female undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Most women in this generation are from hell, they are either stabbing their neighbours, killing their husband or killing their step kids or even killing themselves. It's such a pity that this is taking place all around Nigeria from the North to the South, no exception.

Meanwhile, the two evil women should be allow to rot in jail. I always advice men to fear women if they cherish their breath

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by rawtouch: 6:28am On Apr 18, 2021
lipsrsealed

seems they wanted to burst the bags
Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by realstars: 6:30am On Apr 18, 2021
They Are Now In Truble, Late Them Face It Right.
Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by Gkay1(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Hardly u can read good news about DELTA STATE, I don't know what's wrong with that state.
may God have mercy on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by brightovio007(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle. Wetin concern dem if the man joystick nor dey work.
Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by Bossil(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2021
“She cautioned her neighbours to stop the joke of calling her husband impotent. But instead, they entered her apartment, dragged her out and pinned her to the ground. Uchenna used a scissors to cut her hairs while her daughter used a razor blade and kitchen knife to stab her several times on her breast.,”

So many evil people in our midst.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by sirwhyteB(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2021
They should face the consequences.
We are tired of hearing bad news on daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2021
Delta state women nor dey carry last. Their head dey hot pass their men own, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by backtalkG(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2021
ipob and anger issues be like buhari and London hospital

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2021
Flatina ways....
Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by Gregraphic: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by Hassanmaye(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The future is stabbing, a very wicked Ipiggry stabbing
You mean daughters of Jezebel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by Brandonx(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Incomplete story, we should always try to look at the causes. Something must have led to something. What led to that discussion undecided
She cautioned them to stop calling her husband impotent and they decided to beat her up just like that ? undecided

I trust women she must have given them their own share with her mouth and now they dealt with her she's there crying foul.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by iampeterben(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Wicked people everywhere, if I was her husband both the daughter and the mother should go and enjoy prison services small. We are not settling outside the courtroom they must but jailed for their actions.
Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by patriotic007: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Stop generalising things about women....they are wonderful creatures who God use to bring us all into this world.... HAPPY MOTHER'S Day
Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by takimsipho(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2021
That's why I will never marry a woman who is not a graduate. I grew up in a face-me- i-face-you compound, and I can tell you that illiterate African women are somtin else. They gossip about sensitive issues about people that hardly know just because they are neighbors. And they have this nasty temper as if they are above the law. You either ignore them or engage them which most times ends up with incidences like this.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2021
heendrix:
shut up your mouth föol

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by DivineDynamics: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Those who live by violence will die by violence.

Make your ways right with Christ to avoid disastrous end.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by chiommy123(f): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2021
Public yard is one crazy place to stay because you must see trouble. You can't avoid them. The mother and daughter should enjoy their kiri kiri

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by takimsipho(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2021
If you follo their mouth, you fit kill person. At least an educated and cultured woman would not have time for gossip or meddling in people's private affairs. Make una try they go school and read book. It's not just all about certificate and 'find work', education builds up your personality and gives you more control over your emotions, instincts and temperament

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by kenyguy(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Human beings is one of the most wicked creature on earth

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta by Whitecoal711: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2021
This crops of generation specially our female feminist
Is this how the female what to take over the future
Mother and daughter shave pubic hair kwa
Nna eeh this people husband dey take oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students / Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails / 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.