Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern (37519 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by KingDash: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2021
church business booming well.. baba even get two helis.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Funkybabee(f): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2021
xelly:

Hand of Esau. Both chopper had to undergo maintenance at the same time.

o serious
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Kinzo0917(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2021
9jayes:
Adeboye flying Oyedepo? Means Oyedepo is more superior
. Oyedepo is not superior to Adeboye.Remember, it was he Adeboye that ordained Bishop Oyedepo.you guys should be mindful of what u say or type here. Oyedepo just helps out on a situation.Adeboye would ve done d same if d reverse was d case. Be guilded

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by heniford2: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Gr8Nez:
how much you get
if i no contribute money for church building,warfare, uplifting offering,house relief offering anointing my hands offering how pastors go take buy car build school which members can not afford, hospital members can not afford yet it was the same members that raised money to build it eeh abi i look like your mumu

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by georgeakins: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2021
His oppressed followers are all over the thread defending him, it is sad that poor people whose sweat was used to acquired the choppers are the ones defending him.
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by naija4life247: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2021
This useless government is evil and destructive and will definitely end up destroying itself. However, it's not good for us to politicalize every action of the useless government. A part of the report said the documents of the aircraft have expired and that safety audit needs to be done on the aircraft. This may be purely professional and not in anyway political. It's rather unfortunate that we cannot trust any action of this useless government because the government itself has proven beyond all reasonable doubts that it is a government of the Fulanis by the Fulanis and for the Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Solsix(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2021
generalwo:
...... Lol...... A school built with members money that members children cannot attend..... Funny set of sentimentalists everywhere!
Build your own and make it free. Please don't forget to make it international standard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by naija4life247: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Solsix:

Build your own and make it free. Please don't forget to make it international standard

If the early Missionaries that brought Religion and Education to us had made it as expensive as today's Christian schools, Adeboye would have been a farmer or hunter in his village. Ask him how much he paid throughout his study in Unilag till he got his PhD in Mathematics.

However, running a standard school costs lots of money. So, how do we balance good education with low cost?
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by sunnymaja(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Mokason288:
Adeboye is a too faced knife

Too many contradictions in this story :
The 79-year-old mathematician-turned-preacher said, “I don’t give excuses because I have discovered long ago that only failures give excuses. But you must pray for Nigeria.

This statement means his Jet’s are Ok
How did they release Bishop Oyedepo’s jet on short notice?

Or is he trying to tell us Bishop Oyedepo paid bribe?

They should even close the church , his silence on the war in Christendom have come to rob them mitchewww

Meanwhile Isa Pantani is busy registering foreign terrorists who have flooded the country and release our NIN database to terrorists

ALL THOSE KIDS QUOTING ME SHOULD READ THE STORY CAREFULLY

I KNOW I MADE SENSE

At Pastor Adeboye level, you don't need to give any notice before you borrow something from someone that has it and knows you and your level of integrity. Pastor Oyedepo is a spiritual son to Pastor Adeboye and the later just needs to tell the earlier he needs the chopper because of the position of his own chopper. Moreso that both of them have chopper
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by sunnymaja(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2021
naija4life247:

If the early Missionaries that brought Religion and Education to us had made it as expensive as today's Christian schools, Adeboye would have been a farmer or hunter in his village. Ask him how much he paid throughout his study in Unilag till he got his PhD in Mathematics.

However, running a standard school costs lots of money. So, how do we balance good education with low cost?
The needed materials are expensive and same in the market patronized by both religious and secular schools. Staff also request for standard salary. While government has regular income to pay staff salary from till infinite, churches dont have. So instead of the students career to depend on offering which cannot sustain for long because certain expenses awaiting the offering, it is better to pay for school fees. Try to do fact finding before condemning an action. Or is any religion Institution run charity schools and stll have standard staff?

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by streetshuttle(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2021
9jayes:
Adeboye flying Oyedepo? Means Oyedepo is more superior

Mumu, because you drive your friend's car, does that mean he is superior to you? Think before you talk.

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Speakright79(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2021
mu2sa2:
They claim their god is full of vengeance and fire. Let us see what will happen to NCAA. Imagine, a man that's almost worshipped as god violating the laws of the land by flying a chopper with expired licence! Typically of naija pastors, he has come up with bribe yarn to cover up - and his worshippers will lap it up with gusto!

My thoughts exactly. Because he feels above the law he regards the requirement that his aircraft should abide by regulations as an insult. I am pretty sure that he would shit his pants if he was ever told that his aircraft had engine problems mid flight.
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by EDOLUWA: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2021
This has exposed the Aviation industry to be very corrupt. And instead of doing the appropriate things, they are misaproprating.
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.punchng.com/FG-suspends-Adeboyes-helicopter-from-flying
Good morning my fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all trying to save their daughter.it was when I visited my former PPA this week,that I discovered she has been seriously ill for a while now,she was one of my favorite students, then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we can as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her pictures all donations should go to her account .Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank plc, Thanks and God bless you all,let God touch your hearts to do something for this young lady, together let our cash donations give this young Nigerian a second chance at life
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Charly68: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Two choppers with expired papers. That is a huge slap on the face of Redeemed members.
The person in charge should be heavily sanctioned
Well spoken my brother ,so many laxity in the system.. people cashing salary doing nothing and given the old man false confidence that they have gotten everything fixed .. this is a huge embarrassment on the Church .

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Charly68: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Two choppers with expired papers. That is a huge slap on the face of Redeemed members.
The person in charge should be heavily sanctioned
Well spoken my brother ,so many laxity in the system.. people cashing salary doing nothing.. this is a huge embarrassment on the Church .
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by John4B: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
all these men have private jets and some of their members are living in abject poverty.
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by superjab247: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
kashway20:
Safety is paramount. I’m glad he got to his destination
They are planning to crash his helicopter by manipulating some critical component in the chopper
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by MoIbrahim: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't no. Do u no if his papers are truly expired? By d way, which mouth? Are u hearing my comment or reading it?

We are hearing your voice from the pages. So verify the veracity of the issue at hand before going tangential with your analysis.
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Blackdisciple(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
It's nothing they will settle las las
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Sleekfingers: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.punchng.com/FG-suspends-Adeboyes-helicopter-from-flying

tithes collector gangs.....oga go and renew your papers....abi u think say u are above the law or special? Yeye
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by sultaan(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
But the VP's chopper flew grin
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by adenigga(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sleekfingers:

tithes collector gangs.....oga go and renew your papers....abi u think say u are above the law or special? Yeye

Ahhh!!!!....

Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Tareq1105: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
chloedogie:

So the day God blesses you and you buy a car, and your father decides to ride with you means you are superior to your father? If people like you are not quickly cancelled on the social media platforms, the platform will soon be globally deactivated thinking we are all thinking the same way.

You should have ignored him.
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by silibaba: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
tithe, offering, firstfruit, testimonial offering etc at work.

keep paying your tithe ooo and enter molue to work grin
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by amazingspiderma: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
BigBelleControl:
This is a big dent on RCCG's image if true. Such an organization should have air safety department.
No, Na Air Defense System
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by generalwo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Solsix:

........ Lol....... I would have taken your advice but unfortunately the school is technically not his own if it was built with church members money........ We pay taxes every single day in Nigeria, yet we don't have basic amenities to show for us and that's why alot of us..... You inclusive always criticize the government...... What stops you from criticizing the churches who build schools with the tithes and offerings of members and this same school can't be attended by the children of those members because they are too expensive....... U and your kind will always disagree because religion has and will continue to be a productive tool to fool people in this part of the world.....
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Grace001: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Daddy is due for new chopper Abeg, they should the old one to mummy g.o

When are we going to start sowing seed to buy another chopper for daddy.

No member of our church RCCG is richer than our daddy. I’m excited cheesy
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by Solsix(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
generalwo:
........ Lol....... I would have taken your advice but unfortunately the school is technically not his own if it was built with church members money........ We pay taxes every single day in Nigeria, yet we don't have basic amenities to show for us and that's why alot of us..... You inclusive always criticize the government...... What stops you from criticizing the churches who build schools with the tithes and offerings of members and this same school can't be attended by the children of those members because they are too expensive....... U and your kind will always disagree because religion has and will continue to be a productive tool to fool people in this part of the world.....
Who is stopping you from starting a church and start collecting tithes, offerings, donation and then you can build your own university
Re: FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern by chloedogie(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tareq1105:

You should have ignored him.

You very right but if some of us dont respond to their foolishness, who will? And some of them will feel they are wise if their foolishness is not made known to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.