Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi (755 Views)

Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by daveobasi1: 4:05am On Apr 18, 2021
BREAKING:‘It’s immoral’ — Oyedepo says he won’t take COVID-19 vaccine - ChristianGospel TV

David Oyedepo, presiding bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, says he won’t take the COVID-19 vaccine.
Nigeria commenced nationwide vaccination on March 5 after receiving 3.9 million doses courtesy of COVAX, the global alliance against COVID-19.

As of April 16, the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) said 1,081,548 doses of the vaccine have so far been administered across the country.

Speaking on Saturday during his church’s Hour of Prayer service, Oyedepo said it is immoral to force people to take the vaccine.

The cleric said the church has the answer to some of the challenges facing the world, while he added that his job is to expose the devil and its agents.

“I have never seen a generation where you force people to take vaccines. It is inhuman; it is immoral sir. I’m not a lawyer but I don’t think it is legal. You can’t come to my house and want to give me injection,” Oyedepo said.

“On what? Did I invite you? They are confused. But the church has the answer. Did you see any outbreak of virus here? How will it enter the gate? Will it come through the air? How? One woman just got down after that injection in Kaduna. What kind of life? Are human beings now turned to guinea pigs?

“The world is confused but the church is lighted. So the triumph of the church will humble the pride of the world. They don’t know what to do sir. In the last days, the church will be reigning in power and glory. That is God’s agenda.

“No apologies. There is a big, big bird in our land, saying “don’t take it, they are deceivers. Let me see someone who will come and inject me. By who? Are you going to tie my hands. How? Did I invite you? I know you are quiet, you will hear more of it. My job is to expose the devil and tell his agents “get off, we are not guinea pigs.”

The cleric has made some controversial claims and comments about the COVID-19 pandemic in the past.

Oyedepo had previously kicked against the lockdown directive and dismissed warnings that places of worship are vulnerable with respect to the spread of COVID-19.

The cleric had also said he would lay his bare hands on COVID-19 patients brought to him for prayer, while he also claimed about 114 members of his church testified to have been healed of coronavirus.

source>>> https://christiangospeltv..com/2021/04/breakingits-immoral-oyedepo-says-he.html

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Mokason288(m): 4:19am On Apr 18, 2021
That’s my Daddy grin

Not that two faced whose plane was grounded from flying by FG

Seriously have you asked why is there no vaccination for HIV , CANCER, TUBERCULOSIS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Jerryherd: 4:24am On Apr 18, 2021
I hope Oyedepo doesn't plan to travel out of the country soon, because it would soon be a criteria

1 Like

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Aliyeous(m): 4:48am On Apr 18, 2021
did I invite you? we are not guinea pigs?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by AllenSpencer: 4:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Short people have strong-head

Even when all odds are against them, they still be maintaining foolish stance.

But maybe this is another FFK or Donald Trump, He may have gotten vaccine and just fooling his sheeples

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by ALISMILE(m): 5:21am On Apr 18, 2021
That was how they used religion to fight science during the Middle Age era, killing hundred of thousands of scientists in the process.
What's the difference between this stuuppidity and the admission of Patanmi that he said what he said out of ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by ALISMILE(m): 5:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Mokason288:
That’s my Daddy grin

Seriously have you asked why is there no vaccination for HIV , CANCER, TUBERCULOSIS?
See them
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by ALISMILE(m): 5:24am On Apr 18, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Short people have strong-head

Even when all odds are against them, they still be maintaining foolish stance.

But maybe this is another FFK or Donald Trump, He may have gotten vaccine and just fooling his sheeples

Exactly what am thinking
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by yinkus6750(m): 5:40am On Apr 18, 2021
I strongly agree with the Man of God on this.
Unfortunately, it's now a criteria to show your vaccine card before travelling out.
Only God knows what it's all about.
I don't intend taking it too, and don't even want to travel anywhere for now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by chiommy123(f): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2021
I think it's wrong to force people to take the vaccine. Take if you want and leave others alone

1 Like

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by johnkey: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2021
That's right Daddy we ain't taking shiit
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by CodeTemplar: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2021
You mean he said that in today's service or this is just part of the Sunday morning anti Oyedepo thread series?
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by bmdmix3: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2021
ARE YOU A GOSPEL ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by CodeTemplar: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2021
ALISMILE:
That was how they used religion to fight science during the middle ages, killing hundred of thousands of scientists in the process.
What's the difference between this stuuppidity and the admission of Patanmi that he said what he said out of ignorance
Take it easy o.
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by alBHAGDADI: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2021
yinkus6750:
I strongly agree with the Man of God on this.
Unfortunately, it's now a criteria to show your vaccine card before travelling out.
Only God knows what it's all about.
I don't intend taking it too, and don't even want to travel anywhere for now.

This appears to be the agenda...

For now, it is COVID-19 vaccine certificates they are issuing to people, without which you won't be able to travel or attend events of mass gatherings e.g concerts, sports etc. Soon, they will move from that on the guise that the certificates are getting duplicated or cloned illegally, which is already happening.

Next, they will move to digital certificates which will be on mobile phones (this is already in place in some countries). The problem with this is that it is not everybody that uses a mobile phone. Secondly, it is hackable. This will make them move to the next phase, which is where they are actually headed.

The next phase is micro chips implanted in human skin. This one is not hackable and doesn't require having a mobile phone. This follows the inability to buy and sell once you are not chipped. Once you see the chip in place, just know that the Mark of the Beast is here.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Emmanuelcann: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

For now, it is COVID-19 vaccine certificates they are issuing to people, without which you won't be able to travel or attend events of mass gatherings e.g concerts, sports etc. Soon, they will move from that on the guise that the certificates are getting duplicated or cloned illegally, which is already happening.

Next, they will move to digital certificates which will be on mobile phones (this is already in place in some countries). The problem with this is that it is not everybody that uses a mobile phone. Secondly, it is hackable. This will make them move to the next phase, which is where they are actually headed.

The next phase is micro chips implanted in human skin. This one is not hackable and doesn't require having a mobile phone. This follows the inability to buy and sell once you are not chipped. Once you see the chip in place, just know that the Mark of the Beast is here.

Good deductions! It's not improbable.
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Matheusmartin: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2021
The irony is that these people running their mouths took polio, BCG, and other vaccines when they were young and wouldn't hesitate to vaccinate their kids against these deadly diseases..
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Matheusmartin: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2021
chiommy123:
I think it's wrong to force people to take the vaccine. Take if you want and leave others alone

No one has ever been forced to take nay vaccine..

Where do you guys get this from??
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Matheusmartin: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Mokason288:
That’s my Daddy grin

Hope u didn't take any of those childhood vaccines and u don't intend vaccinating your kids..
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Mystery9(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2021
daveobasi1:
BREAKING:‘It’s immoral’ — Oyedepo says he won’t take COVID-19 vaccine - ChristianGospel TV

David Oyedepo, presiding bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, says he won’t take the COVID-19 vaccine.
Nigeria commenced nationwide vaccination on March 5 after receiving 3.9 million doses courtesy of COVAX, the global alliance against COVID-19.

As of April 16, the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) said 1,081,548 doses of the vaccine have so far been administered across the country.

Speaking on Saturday during his church’s Hour of Prayer service, Oyedepo said it is immoral to force people to take the vaccine.

The cleric said the church has the answer to some of the challenges facing the world, while he added that his job is to expose the devil and its agents.

“I have never seen a generation where you force people to take vaccines. It is inhuman; it is immoral sir. I’m not a lawyer but I don’t think it is legal. You can’t come to my house and want to give me injection,” Oyedepo said.

“On what? Did I invite you? They are confused. But the church has the answer. Did you see any outbreak of virus here? How will it enter the gate? Will it come through the air? How? One woman just got down after that injection in Kaduna. What kind of life? Are human beings now turned to guinea pigs?

“The world is confused but the church is lighted. So the triumph of the church will humble the pride of the world. They don’t know what to do sir. In the last days, the church will be reigning in power and glory. That is God’s agenda.

“No apologies. There is a big, big bird in our land, saying “don’t take it, they are deceivers. Let me see someone who will come and inject me. By who? Are you going to tie my hands. How? Did I invite you? I know you are quiet, you will hear more of it. My job is to expose the devil and tell his agents “get off, we are not guinea pigs.”

The cleric has made some controversial claims and comments about the COVID-19 pandemic in the past.

Oyedepo had previously kicked against the lockdown directive and dismissed warnings that places of worship are vulnerable with respect to the spread of COVID-19.

The cleric had also said he would lay his bare hands on COVID-19 patients brought to him for prayer, while he also claimed about 114 members of his church testified to have been healed of coronavirus.

source>>> https://christiangospeltv..com/2021/04/breakingits-immoral-oyedepo-says-he.html

Oh glory! I love this.
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Mystery9(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
You mean he said that in today's service or this is just part of the Sunday morning anti Oyedepo thread series?
Go back and read when he said it. Try and read something bro.
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Mystery9(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Mokason288:
That’s my Daddy grin

May God have mercy on you. Ask him for Mercy.
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2021
the government should give me my covid19 palliative and after the palliative I won't still take that poison called covid19 vaccine.
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by Righteousness2(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2021
I will Rather Lose my Job, Go Hungry and Die than Have a Satanic Vaccine in me.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by obonujoker(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

And that will birth the persecution of the saints embarassed
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by adekola4258: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2021
I will Rather Lose my Job, Go Hungry and Die than Have a Satanic Vaccine in me.
Re: Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi by kingxsamz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
I thought your god released the virus because it wants everyone to go on a public holiday, and won't take it away until its plan is fulfilled.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

History Of The Bible, In Pix / Benny Hinn Is Action Again / Winner For February 2008 Bible Quiz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.