Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members (34093 Views)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by ChoiceArukwe: 8:38am On May 10, 2021
Don’t take COVID-19 vaccination, Oyedepo tells Winners worshippers

The General Overseer of the Living Faith Church International (Winners Chapel), Bishop David Oyedepo, has called on the government to come to him for a lasting solution to the COVID-19 pandemic.

He stated this on Sunday during the 40th anniversary thanksgiving service of the church in the Ota Cathedral in Ogun State, monitored by The PUNCH.

He said, “They should come to me to find out how to deal with COVID-19 at no cost.”

In the same breathe, he warned his members not to take the “deadly thing” called vaccine.

“Let me warn you against this deadly thing circulated round the country, because it has not been duly tested. An elder of this church, who works with the World Health Organisation, confirmed this, thanking me for always speaking the truth about the authenticity of the COVID-19 vaccine,” he said.
He said vaccinators went to churches to get people vaccinated, adding that such was an “insult,” insisting that every church “is anti-COVID-19 zone.”

“What an insult! What an assault! Nobody has the right to enforce vaccination on you, and anybody cannot terminate your employment because you refuse to take the vaccine, my God will show up (for you).

“Did I tell anyone I am sick? Don’t let anyone harass you into doing what you don’t want to do,”
he added.

Oyedepo also alleged that the side effects defeated the benefits of taking the vaccine.

He said, “They wanted Africa dead. I heard them say it. When we didn’t die as they proposed, they brought out this vaccination scheme. You need to hear their proclamation that Africa will lack spaces to bury corpses. But, today, reverse is the case. Africa has the least casualty among all the other continents of the world.”

The auditorium, filled to capacity, did not have anyone with masks on or following any COVID-19 procedure as Oyedepo said the foreigners who came for the anniversary had returned to their home countries in good health.

He recommended a shot of anointing oil taken to kill the virus.

https://punchng.com/dont-take-covid-19-vaccination-oyedepo-tells-winners-worshippers/?amp

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Gerald1050(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Goldbw122(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2021
Next

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by tritt(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2021
Bishop, i have taken it already sir.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Romanoff(f): 9:24am On May 10, 2021
If he can sponsor further research into the vaccine, it would be really kind of him.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nackzy: 10:23am On May 10, 2021
You can imagine, Nigerian Pastors and Motivational Speakers have done more harm to Nigerians than Nigeria it self

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by kponkedenge(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2021
Over a third of the American population has taken it..... More than a million Brits have also taken it.... As well as millions all around the world.... I don't see any of them dying or complaining about a chip you guys told us about before the vaccine was developed.

I haven't been vaccinated though and it's not because I'm afraid to be.... But just because I don't want to be.... So enough with the fear mongering.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Nobody: 10:23am On May 10, 2021
Come oyedepo, who's your Daddy? grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by bepositive11: 10:23am On May 10, 2021
Illiterate. Does he even know how vaccines work? Didn't he take vaccines as a baby?

Vaccines are the only way to end this pandemic. Covid will just keep mutating. As long as people refuse to take vaccines, this pandemic won't come to an end.

See what's happening in India. Most countries with low vaccination rates are seeing a rise in cases - the third wave. In countries with high vaccination rates, cases are falling.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Wrathofman(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2021
wow...let me reserve my comment

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by salbis(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2021
Nigerian matter sef don pass Covid -19. Las las we go come out stronger.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by letitrainnow(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2021
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Dialpad: 10:24am On May 10, 2021
I find it amusing and utterly ridiculous that educated individuals will agree with this theory.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by vincentjk(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2021
After taking the vaccine. Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by altemitope: 10:24am On May 10, 2021
can't take it b4 sef without being told.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Olatunji1929: 10:24am On May 10, 2021
Yahaya bello for president oyedepo for vice president two useless leaders

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by odiomachi(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2021
I wonder why Africans should be more wiser than the white men that
brought civilization and Christianity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by thatsleepboy1: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
What are we expected to do? Nwoke isi culvert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by setobaba: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
Lord I’m also against it

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by chukwuibuipob: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
cool MBANU! I:m NOT a lab RAT

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Golan007: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
Foolish old man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Thegoodtravels: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
God knows best.
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by BruncleZuma: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
Charlatans everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by sylve11: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
Hmmm cool
Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by akanke79: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
Oyedepo cashing out as a salesman of his oil.

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by DamnnNiggarr: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
shocked

This is what Sunday Igboho was trying to say.
Baba has a very large platform which he can use to support the actualisation of Yoruba Nation but he didn't instead now using the same platform to kick against covid-19 vaccine.
He used the same large platform against GEJ
But can't use it for the actualisation of Yoruba Nation,

Now I understand the message Sunday Igboho was trying to pass across.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by emmanuel596(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2021
We didn't oyedepo travel round the world and lay hands on people and heal them in the heat of covid 19? Thousands of people died.....religion is the easiest way of controlling people and that was how this useless administration was forced on us due to Osinbajos affiliation with rccg...religion is why muslims kill for Allah and expect to go inherit virgins.....I pity Nigerians and Africans

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members by Kaybee14(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2021
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon / Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.