Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

BLIND TO THE Existence of God (Let Common sense lead) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BLIND TO THE Existence of God (Let Common sense lead) (144 Views)

Could Jewish Success Be Evidence Of The Existence Of Yahweh / Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLIND TO THE Existence of God (Let Common sense lead) by Inteltower: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2021
Why are thou blind to the existence of God my good neighbor ?

For which came first; the egg or the chicken ?
Or should I say the unborn child or the man ?

Many speak as though they know but don't know, no one knows all...there are errors in what we call fact knowledge today and deceit has been staged by the evil one through revelations.
But the truth will never be put out & it will shine tenlightening the mind & heart bringing a life of clarity & not confusion whether true facts/Revelation

God doesn't make his existence complex but simple. The middle ground between believers & unbelievers is common sense

While we believers mainly subscribe to revelation & less of facts the unbeliever subscribes to facts & satisfaction for argument

Revelation is infinite & facts are finite
Revelation informs about the unknown, facts speculates about the unknown
Revelation is given, facts are generated

Man the receiver of both has a fallen nature, so which will give him wisdom; revelation
Which will give him intelligence; facts
Which is superior between Wisdom & intelligence ?

Your answer is as good as mine

The existence of man; how simple the truth is before us but why do many like confusing themselves

Let's put aside revelation then and facts

And use common sense (our middle ground)

Man why do you walk ?
Man why do you see ?
Man why must you taste & smell ?
Man why must sleep ?
Man why do you hear ?
Why must you ease yourself or fart or poo ?
(Common sense questions that you never asked yourself, because if u did...)

Did you make yourself function this ways ?
Did coincidence did this ? If yes you say
I don't know between you and a joker who is a bigger fool

Because you will tell me differently if you saw a robot in an empty room as an observer.

Your rebellious mind will switch off & ur common sense will say someone made the robot....True/false ?

But alas, when it comes to your own existence to tell ur self the truth. That switch is back on because you will rather believe that the man as u in the mirror came out by chance from a million years or was created by an animal than believe a supreme being called God created you.

Its sad really that...

Common sense isn't common
&
Self deceit is the worse kind of deceit

Atheist try to use your common sense
Am not referring you to the bible or to documented academic books which will make things worse

The world works because of an intelligence & wisdom force but my neighbor is too blind to see...sad

Its tragic really

Use your common sense to know who you are..

When u have found that genuine answer that defeats all questions, then you are on the right path of saving

Christ would say "How can they understand heavenly things when they can't understand earthly things/sayings"

Common sense simplifies the understanding of things
Facts makes you understand the complexities of those simple things
Revelation exposes the infinite wisdom & knowledge of the unknown around simple things

So we can say

An ant (common sense)

There are different kinds of ants, they have these number of legs, the are small in size, etc (Fact knowledge)

The ants gather during the summer in preparation for winter, they work together and do their duties when needed, they defend their nest & queen (Revelational Knowledge)

I say again

What came first ?
The unborn child or the man ?

Repent (change your mindset & heart of your existence thou neighbor)

God bless

(1) (Reply)

Pastor D Adeboye Is Dead / Power To Care For People / Eid-el-fitr: ALGON National President Advocates For Peaceful Coexistence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.