Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine (258 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by KingOKON: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2021
“Did you see any outbreak of virus here? How will it enter the gate? Will it come through the air? How? One woman just got down after that injection in Kaduna. What kind of life? Are human beings now turned to guinea pigs? The world is confused but the church is lighted. So, the triumph of the church will humble the pride of the world. They don’t know what to do, sir. In the last days, the church will be reigning in power and glory. That is God’s agenda. “

Oyedepo said he owed no one an apology for rejecting the vaccine, adding that he would expose The Devil and his agents.

He said, “No apologies. There is a big, big bird in our land, saying ‘don’t take it, they are deceivers’. Let me see someone who will come and inject me. By who? Are you going to tie my hands? How? Did I invite you? I know you are quiet, you will hear more of it. My job is to expose the devil and tell his agents, ‘get off, we are not guinea pigs’.”

https://punchng.com/no-apologies-i-wont-take-covid-19-vaccine-oyedepo/?amp
Re: Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by seunmsg(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Is anybody begging you to take it? Covidiot!
Re: Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by SarkinYarki: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2021
seunmsg:
Is anybody begging you to take it? Covidiot!

You are such a sheeple cheesy...I hope you have taken
Re: Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by Ammishaddai: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2021
Taking the vaccine should not be made mandatory. And besides, is the AstraZeneca vaccine not known to have side effects? People should think twice before keying into the rubbish government is peddling
Re: Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by Righteousness2(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Everything about Covid is Satanic, antichristic and Demonic!
St Vincent Caribbean Just had massive volcanoes Disasters. The cateria used to ferry humans out of the place was If you had Vaccine or not. Just Imagine how human life has been reduced to nothing and yet human beings with eyes open do see where all this is going to.

In India, People were given gold to take the Vaccine.

Here in Nigeria, news is going around about similar stuff happening in Kaduna state. You Do your work and you are not paid Exvept you take the Vaccine! Yet Many are With brains cannot understand where this is going to.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The People are being Conditioned for what is Coming..

Re: Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by seunmsg(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2021
SarkinYarki:

You are such a sheeple cheesy...I hope you have taken

I’m actually part of those trying to free the sheeples from rogue pastors like Oyedepo.
Re: Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by HOVER206: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2021
seunmsg:

I’m actually part of those trying to free the sheeples from rogue pastors like Oyedepo.
You are sounding epileptic.
I stand with Oyedepo, Nigerians aren't pigs
Re: Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by seunmsg(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2021
HOVER206:

You are sounding epileptic.
I stand with Oyedepo, Nigerians aren't pigs

Over 150millions Americans have been vaccinated. We’re even lucky that AstraZeneca and Pfizer are given us some of the vaccines. They owe us nothing so stop this guinea pig nonsense.

Nobody is forcing you and your lying daddy Oyedepo to take the vaccine. Face your front and leave the sensible people who are taking the vaccine alone.
Re: Oyedepo; I Won't Take The Covid19 Vaccine by HOVER206: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Over 150millions Americans have been vaccinated. We’re even lucky that AstraZeneca and Pfizer are given us some of the vaccines. They owe us nothing so stop this guinea pig nonsense.

Nobody is forcing you and your lying daddy Oyedepo to take the vaccine. Face your front and leave the sensible people who are taking the vaccine alone.
Ever since 95%Nigerians stopped wearing the nose mask what negative results have we recorded.
Our leaders know that it doesn't exist, it was just a script.

(1) (Reply)

Sad Sunday..rev. Stephen Akinola Of Redemption Ministry Is Dead... / Why People Are Leaving The Catholic Church-clergy Responsible? / A Poor Man Who Has Jesus Is Better Than A Rich Man Who Doesn’t Know God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.