Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? (1016 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
NaijaMutant:

Do you know what it means to be exposed to terrorists?

They hate critics and are usually brutal.

True but wikileaks should have shown you that smart networks and supercomputers are crunching billions of online talk, covert and overt, and trying to forge patterns and extrapolate info to predict potential danger.

Pantami is even mentioned in wikileaks even as I am sure he did not even know they had eyes on him.

We are in a world where our conversations are monitored routinely so forget anyone targeting you unless your up to no good. The danger is if you're a terrorist, pedophile or dangerous criminal.

The rest, including what we say here, is just normal range citizens talk. It is Pantami and co who should be careful regarding what they say per what is known about them.
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by plaindealer: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
NaijaMutant:

I'm even afraid of making this post now.

I hope it doesn't be my last. embarassed

Who gives a shhit about Igbos and their idleness and silly drama.

Comedians..
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by orisa37: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
We are not safe until Pantami is sacked.
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by plaindealer: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
orisa37:
We are not safe until Pantami is sacked.

E be like say you go remain unsafe forever because he's not going anywhere,

grin grin
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by orisa37: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=100908596]

E be like say you go remain unsafe forever because he's not going anywhere,

That's Bokoharam's Judgement.
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by NaijaMutant(f): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
OneTemplate:

True but wikileaks should have shown you that smart networks and supercomputers are crunching billions of online talk, covert and overt, and trying to forge patterns and extrapolate info to predict potential danger.

Pantami is even mentioned in wikileaks even as I am sure he did not even know they had eyes on him.

We are in a world where our conversations are monitored routinely so forget anyone targeting you unless your up to no good. The danger is if you're a terrorist, pedophile or dangerous criminal.

The rest, including what we say here, is just normal range citizens talk. It is Pantami and co who should be careful regarding what they say per what is known about them.

Thanks for the assurance
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by NaijaMutant(f): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
plaindealer:

Who gives a shhit about Igbos and their idleness and silly drama.

Comedians..

You've been noticed.

Now, run along. undecided
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by owobokiri(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
We're not safe!
That's just the sad Truth
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by plaindealer: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
NaijaMutant:

You've been noticed.

Now, run along. \

I don't have to run anywhere, I'm safe and unthreatened, unlife you fake and dramatic comedians on the internet..

The man doesn't even know you or anything about you or even if you exist or not...

Idleness is not good for you..

grin grin
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by NaijaMutant(f): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
plaindealer:

I don't have to run anywhere, I'm safe and unthreatened, unlife you fake and dramatic comedians on the internet..

The man doesn't even know you or anything about you or even if you exist or not...

Idleness is not good for you..

grin grin

Terrorist sympathizer tongue
Re: Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ? by NaijaMutant(f): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2021
OneTemplate:
You guys are barking up the wrong tree. I don't know why you are worried about your talk online when literally millions of Nigerians are saying same everywhere.

You should be worried about the sort of non-Nigerians Pantami can confer citizens on overnight.

The sort who would not have to hide in the forest anymore because they don't have ID. The sort who, as we understand, particularly love wasting Nigerians and "infidels". They can now murder at ease and 'blend' instead of having to run to Chad, Mali, Niger etal as before.

You guys are still wondering why they won't allow State policing and why registration of herdsmen who wish to graze cattle in the South is 'not a priority' right now but NIN is "no going back" and do or die.

Point of note

(1) (2) (Reply)

Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos / BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Borno Community, Residents Flee / We’ve Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Always Lie To Nigerians” — Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.