Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? (282 Views)

Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated? / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated / The Vaccine Have Just Arrived Nigeria Airport Few Hours Ago From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Yes/No or indifferent ?

Would you take the vaccine if you get the chance to do so or you haven't had the opportunity to get it?

Do you have any personal concerns, conviction or reservations as regards to the efficacy of the vaccine?

Have you received the first/second dose of the vaccine? Did you notice any symptoms? Mild, severe or none?

Do you know anyone who has received the vaccine? Do you know of their reaction or experience afterwards?

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2021
I have tried to get it but no way. I really want it but getting it has been the issue.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Ammishaddai: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2021
My sister who is a pharmacist had her first dose some weeks ago and she started showing mild symptoms of dizziness and aches in her joints . But as for me o, I no go near that nonsense. cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2021
lalasticlala...I dont know if this is FP worthy.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by johnkey: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Only if it comes with a million dollars and a new ferrari. if not count me out politicians can have it.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Righteousness2(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2021
I cannot take their Vaccination because I am Vaccinated by the Precious Blood of JESUS
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2021
johnkey:
Only if it comes with a million dollars and a new ferrari. if not count me out politicians can have it.
I heard u have to take it if you plan to travel abroad. what can persons who wants to travel abroad who do not want to take do?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Those who want it so badly can get my doses. I and my family, are not interested.

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by johnkey: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2021
BadRadio:
I heard u have to take it if you plan to travel abroad. what can persons who wants to travel abroad who do not want to take do?
I might just decide to buy a seaplane and fly myself to anywhere in the world.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2021
johnkey:
I might just decide to buy a seaplane and fly myself to anywhere in the world.
lol... but u gats land in a tarmac na grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Those who want it so badly can get my doses. I and my family, are not interested.
why?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
looking good sweetheart... u married?grin

here's my mail

loadedplugz@yahoo.com
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by johnkey: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2021
BadRadio:
lol... but u gats land in a tarmac na grin
no o. seaplane moves on water, na to carry am go one village river jet out reach america land for any beach water,quick discharge and disguise as beach guy catching cruise.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2021
johnkey:
no o. seaplane moves on water, na to carry am go one village river jet out reach america land for any beach water,quick discharge and disguise as beach guy catching cruise.
lol... u badgrin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
I cannot be take their Vaccination because I am Vaccinated by the Precious Blood of JESUS
I feel like beating the hell out of u right now... pls where can I find u so you teach me how to be a true born again?grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Righteousness2(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2021
BadRadio:
I feel like beating the hell out of u right now... pls where can I find u so you teach me how to be a true born again?grin

You are not the only one.
Some others wanna shoot me and cut my head off.
I Understand such feelings!
Truth is bitter
Truth Hurts
Truth pierces the Soul and Shakes you!
Such feelings are very welcome.
That is why I am Here
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are not the only one. Some others wanna shoot me and cut my head off. I Understand such feelings! Truth is bitter Truth Hurts Truth pierces the Soul and Shakes you! Such feelings are very welcome. That is why I am Here
lol
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Jakumo(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2021
johnkey:

I understand from the Chinese government that all Africans who are exterminated by injections of their Wuhan Corona vaccine, will qualify for a Ferrari, a million bucks, AND 72 virgins on arrival in the burial ground.

Please, go and take your Chinese depopulation Wuhan Corona vaccine IMMEDIATELY.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Jakumo(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Please o. Is that you in the profile picture ? As I look am like dis eh, na so my heart come begin dey beat gbam gbam gbam.

Na hin cause when I say make I ask whether dat pinshure na you, true-true.

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by ifytrik(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
My sister who is a pharmacist had her first dose some weeks ago and she started showing mild symptoms of dizziness and aches in her joints . But as for me o, I no go near that nonsense. cheesy
grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by ifytrik(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
I cannot be take their Vaccination because I am Vaccinated by the Precious Blood of JESUS
gringrin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by ifytrik(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
BadRadio:
MY brother, if not eating a mad man's shit is what will make me not to be able to travel out of this country, i will gladly enjoy 2 plate of it and use his urine to digest the shit. If you plans traveling abroad please go and take it, it will not kill you
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by ifytrik(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
BadRadio:
lalasticlala...I dont know if this is FP worthy.
lalasticlala right now

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
ifytrik:
lalasticlala right now
lol
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? by Jaygrl(f): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
I have taken the vaccine...I had no side effects whatsoever. I know a couple of people that took it too,a few came down with mild aches that lasted for 24hrs/less.

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Common Childhood Disorders / Signs And Symptoms Of Tinnitus / TB Joshua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.