Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated? (312 Views)

COVID-19 Vaccine: Have You Been Vaccinated? / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated / The Vaccine Have Just Arrived Nigeria Airport Few Hours Ago From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated? by goldenpenny2(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

Did you react to the vaccine when it was given to you? Please share your experience.

As for me, I have been vaccinated, I had body ache after few hours of recieving it. The following day, I was totally down. I noticed, the vaccine purged out typhoid in me which I never knew I was having typhiod hiding inside me.

After taking Ibuprofen drugs 400mg, I was fine. Later, I treated typhiod. Now am I'm fine.

So, what are your experiences? kindly gist us
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated? by goldenpenny2(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2021
I have been vaccinated, I had body ache after few hours of recieving it. The following day, I was totally down. I noticed, the vaccine purged out typhoid in me which I never knew I was having typhiod hiding inside me. After taking Ibuprofen drugs 400mg, I was fine. Later, I treated typhiod. Now I'm fine.
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated? by imagrg(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2021
I fear this vaccine oh
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated? by lydafo: 1:55am On May 05, 2021
The emergence of the vaccine did not immediately alleviate the spread. The virus first appeared in the United States, and the number of people is still high.
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated? by uzorr: 2:20pm On May 05, 2021
Does appear many Nigerians are evading the vaccination, going by the rate of vaccination so far. what could be the reason/s?
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated? by gree324: 2:17am On May 06, 2021
I hope that the vaccine will be better developed. The epidemic has been more than a year since the United States and Europe, and everything will get better.

(1) (Reply)

NASS Bill Sidelines NCDC As Health Ministry Reject Bill / Interior Design Ideas For Kitchen And Bathrooms / Leftists - EVERY THING Their Evil hands Touches Becomes Irredeemably Corrupted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.