Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives (26203 Views)

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, / Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by calculator123(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Richsteemit:
Is that what you learn in class while doing your master degree today? You are becoming brilliant small small. You will get there soon

And how did you know that she was not brilliant?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by studentofTruth: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/some-celebs-lie-about-having-glamorous-lives-dj-cuppy/

So much wisdom baby girl. Do whatever makes you happy and don't bother about what people say, because they must say something anyway!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Reex12(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2021
k
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Richsteemit: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2021
calculator123:

And how did you know that she was not brilliant?

Ask my yansh grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by kristorov(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Truth and sincerity pays..
Contact me for bitcoin transact (buying or selling)***

https://punchng.com/some-celebs-lie-about-having-glamorous-lives-dj-cuppy/[/quote]
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by lastchild: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2021
the worst are these ones that buy themselves gifts and tagged it "a fan bought it for me"

I've been very close to many celebrities (especially nollywood) the truth is that, people actually put them into that corner of living fake lives by expecting much from them

I know one who bought car on credit because at his level he's expected to be moving on a car, not knowing that he collects 40, 50k to do a movie, sometimes he do on credit
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Richsteemit: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
I hope this lady is not depressed...she has been posting some pity posts of recent...

Truly money cannot buy happiness.

I swear bro. I just dey pity her atimes
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by tiswell(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
I hope this lady is not depressed...she has been posting some pity posts of recent...

nairaland psychologist, weh done sir
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by HRMK: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2021
SIMPLY BLUNT!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Phoebelins: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Ok ma
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Jakumo(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2021
I observed this picture with a dispassionate eye for some minutes, only to realize that I had grown a third leg that pulsated in a most alarming manner.

Very nice, grope-worthy jugs, and a super sexy facial expression that most certainly brings out the dog in me.

Thank you Jeeeeesus for my perfect 20-20 vision, and God breast Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2021
This one is a disgrace to her family.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

Poverty can't buy anything.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by ezewealth(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2021
wwwtortoise:
cool

It’s called ‘show biz’ for a reason.

They flash glamour and material resources across social media but behind the scenes are managing their lives just like an average person out there.

One of the life lessons that have improved my life greatly is the knowledge that - aside God and family nobody else gat you.
Know this and know peace!

Welcome to the real world cuppy.

bro (family) na immediate family o
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by MIMOSAXY(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2021
festacman:
On the issue of being unappreciated, the problem with DJ Cuppy as with Tiwa Savage is that when they post things online, they often overlook the first twenty fans who show them love and focus on other two who are toxic. It is their mindset that is their problem. If they could learn to overlook the toxic comments and focus on good ones with occasional emoji replies, they will feel a lot better.

On the issue of celebrities living fake lives, the fact is that being celebrity is basically SHOWbusiness. It is about fame and followings. Therefore, to remain competitive and make money, one has to push a certain image and style.

However at the end of the day, how successful you are as a celebrity boils down to how good you were in saving and investing the money you made from your craft to meet your needs both short and long-term. For what does it profit anyone to be a colorful celebrity but turns pitiable "bambiala" at the point of critical needs?

Absolute truth.
Wa
Gbayi!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by superjab247: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2021
Nigompa:
100% sure bet 9ja game available today

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
U see your life grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at what grew up to become cheesy

Tufiakwa cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by gnykelly(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2021
i still can't take away my mind from this girl fat mammry glands

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Ckonnet: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2021
I luv the way she carries herself despite the hatings from all angle, it's not her fault that her dad is a billionaire. They should just leave the gal alone.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Hayee(f): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2021
calculator123:

If you minded yours, you won't make a comment.
Lol pls tell him that again and again.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by illicit(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2021
That's my baby
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by gnykelly(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Jakumo:
I observed this picture with a dispassionate eye for some minutes, only to realize that I had grown a third leg that pulsated in a most alarming manner.

Very nice, grope-worthy jugs, and a super sexy facial expression that most certainly brings out the dog in me.

Thank you Jeeeeesus for my perfect 20-20 vision, and God breast Nigeria.

the mammary gland is something to behold. wonder the amount of nutrients that can supply to a fasting man.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Mbison007: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

Mumu somebody...go hustle..oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by zuto4u(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2021
Na your mama born u my son. Your brain is hotter than fire, please keep the fire burning
festacman:
On the issue of being unappreciated, the problem with DJ Cuppy as with Tiwa Savage is that when they post things online, they often overlook the first twenty fans who show them love and focus on other two who are toxic. It is their mindset that is their problem. If they could learn to overlook the toxic comments and focus on good ones with occasional emoji replies, they will feel a lot better.

On the issue of celebrities living fake lives, the fact is that being celebrity is basically SHOWbusiness. It is about fame and followings. Therefore, to remain competitive and make money, one has to push a certain image and style.

However at the end of the day, how successful you are as a celebrity boils down to how good you were in saving and investing the money you made from your craft to meet your needs both short and long-term. For what does it profit anyone to be a colorful celebrity but turns pitiable "bambiala" at the point of critical needs?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by dfrost: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2021
9jayes:
This gal needs someone to talk to

She should talk to her mother. Honestly anyone that spends much time complaining on SM has a complex problem.

No be only poor people dey get complex problem.

I wish her inner peace. She should genuinely look for it.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by sirwhyteB(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Dey there na
So you just noticed it.

One thing in this life is for one to stay focused and keep away from distractions.
Like seriously this girl is too good for my liking.

By Inside Life Way:
Chai Nwa nganga i ga ejikwa ụmụ mianki egbụ onwe gị oo.
Ewuo chim! Ije nwoke!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by arsenal33: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
Yes including you CUPPY!

ALL WHAT YOU HAVE ARE NOT FROM YOUR LABOUR...
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Chirowman(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Living fake life's ,the more you look the less you see
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by arsenal33: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
Yes including you CUPPY!

ALL WHAT YOU HAVE ARE NOT FROM YOUR LABOUR...
An example of what she was talking about, sad and envious human being
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by dfrost: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Ckonnet:
I luv the way she carries herself despite the hatings from all angle, it's not her fault that her dad is a billionaire. They should just leave the gal alone.

Is she the only billionaire's daughter in Nigeria? How many billionaires' daughter do you know?

The truth is Cuppy's carriage and demeanour is not good for her image.

I hope you know AD's daughter is an Executive Director in her father's organisation.

Don't ask me who I am because I'm nobody. My father does not even own a bicycle spook.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by franchasng: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Eh yaaah, this girl have been secretly reading the bashing she gets on Nairaland and it's starting to take a deep cut on her flesh, guys it's time to take it easy with the DJ cos she is feeling the heat now cry
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2021
We all know this. I have guys who no CDQ personally and I can tell you for a fact he is no baller. Him just dey manage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot / Uber Driver Returns Luggage Kunle Afolayan Forgot In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.