Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives (26199 Views)

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, / Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Blackdisciple(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Some people live for the furtune , some people live for the fame ,some live for love, while some people live for it doesn't matter.

In all in all, live goes on.....

Meanwhile the weather is dope and chill, what next na to dey hi dey go.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Pls face your education then go work for daddy. Don't come and harass our eardrums with that noise you call music again.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
I hope this lady is not depressed...she has been posting some pity posts of recent...

Truly money cannot buy happiness.

@ the bolded. It can if one can focus and stop trying to forcefully be on the spotlight.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Ugandatales: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2021
festacman:
On the issue of being unappreciated, the problem with DJ Cuppy as with Tiwa Savage is that when they post things online, they often overlook the first twenty fans who show them love and focus on other two who are toxic. It is their mindset that is their problem. If they could learn to overlook the toxic comments and focus on good ones with occasional emoji replies, they will feel a lot better.

On the issue of celebrities living fake lives, the fact is that being celebrity is basically SHOWbusiness. It is about fame and followings. Therefore, to remain competitive and make money, one has to push a certain image and style.

However at the end of the day, how successful you are as a celebrity boils down to how good you were in saving and investing the money you made from your craft to meet your needs both short and long-term. For what does it profit anyone to be a colorful celebrity but turns pitiable "bambiala" at the point of critical needs?

I hear of that of Tiwa Savage, but DJ Cuppy gets a lot more hate than love. It is almost like it is a cool thing to hate on the girl.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/some-celebs-lie-about-having-glamorous-lives-dj-cuppy/
Good morning my fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all trying to save their daughter.it was when I visited my former PPA this week,that I discovered she has been seriously ill for a while now,she was one of my favorite students, then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we can as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her pictures all donations should go to her account .Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank plc, Thanks and God bless you all,let God touch your hearts to do something for this young lady, together let our cash donations give this young Nigerian a second chance at life
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by computer0810(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2021
rafcrown:
Mind your own business.
As if her comment is ur own business
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Ckonnet: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2021
dfrost:

Is she the only billionaire's daughter in Nigeria? How many billionaires' daughter do you know?

The truth is Cuppy's carriage and demeanour is not good for her image.

I hope you know AD's daughter is an Executive Director in her father's organisation.

Don't ask me who I am because I'm nobody. My father does not even own a bicycle spook.

She is just living her life and I don't see what she is doing differently but people keep coming for her.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Casper21: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2021
I like DJ cuppy but the way she talks too much is what I don't like. She's not reserved.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by TheEnforcer: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ugandatales:

I hear of that of Tiwa Savage, but DJ Cuppy gets a lot more hate than love. It is almost like it is a cool thing to hate on the girl.
Maybe is because she puts herself in the public space a lot.Wants attention all the time and there's always some kind of news about her. But the problem she now has is that,while she wants people to always adore her and all that,she gets a lot of flak for her "unnecessary attention seeking"
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by 9ton(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Emmasnoop(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
World people
they too bad
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by micflo28(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
They are the ones that lie in hospital beds without help forthcoming because they lived a fake life and when they needed help truly no one to help.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Bluntemperor: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Lesson for the day:

Some hustle for respect, some hustle for love, others hustle for truth but we all hustle to survive.

Never give up.

Your hustle will surely pay one day.

Cuppy has said it the way it is to her.
Omo Epe Alaro, keep on shinning!
Please, let's do something that Epe People would remember you for life.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Wealthier: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
All I have to say is, Djcuppy always looks nicer on blonde hair.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Artisticity1: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
I'm one of your booby's fans grin shocked

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Hogan17: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Someone help me tell her that life is not about what one feels, but what one THINks.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
I'm solidly behind DJ cuppy wish her everything good in life! And to the enemy's of other peoples lives, I hope y'all find peace so u won't wake up one day and realize u re busy hating on other people that u didn't know u were dying and wasting ur own life! Go Cuppy!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Chimeluv(f): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
She sounds like a rich kid who got bored with life and decided to play with her dad's money
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by ddeola: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
U think say na everybody get fada wey chop money like Femi Otedola?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Naxtrad(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
omoadeleye:
We dan hear omo baba olowo
I don laugh tire here ooo... easy for the babe, her pupsy don work tinz to bless her head with oilzzz
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by dfrost: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ckonnet:

She is just living her life and I don't see what she is doing differently but people keep coming for her.

Like you said, it's her life. She should enjoy. smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by xjiggy: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
They should better leave Dj Cuppy for their own peace because the table wey she wan shake so is 3-legged
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by MrMacinterchi1: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
This girl fine o. I don't know why people hate her.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Richthekid: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oh
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Ade4dayo70(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
I'm glad for DJ Cuppy's improvement of her mindset. I wish she understands more about the value of stoicism and confidence when dealing with fans.

Some of her male counterparts(Burna, Wizkid, Davido and so on) in the industry are blessed with such attribute. Those guys no get joy at all.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Yeahmehn: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2021
This gal matter tire me! Can't do anything! Even ordinary makeup. If her makeup fine no be she do am! Na just her breast and her father money dey save her ministry!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by ofiko123(m): 5:31am On Apr 19, 2021
Everybody lies to his neighbor, whom can we believe..
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by niqqaclaimz(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
festacman:
On the issue of being unappreciated, the problem with DJ Cuppy as with Tiwa Savage is that when they post things online, they often overlook the first twenty fans who show them love and focus on other two who are toxic. It is their mindset that is their problem. If they could learn to overlook the toxic comments and focus on good ones with occasional emoji replies, they will feel a lot better.

On the issue of celebrities living fake lives, the fact is that being celebrity is basically SHOWbusiness. It is about fame and followings. Therefore, to remain competitive and make money, one has to push a certain image and style.

However at the end of the day, how successful you are as a celebrity boils down to how good you were in saving and investing the money you made from your craft to meet your needs both short and long-term. For what does it profit anyone to be a colorful celebrity but turns pitiable "bambiala" at the point of critical needs?

Wise words brov
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Has she had work done on her boobies
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Jakumo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
NarcoPolo:
Has she had work done on her boobies

I'd volunteer to check them out since I am an expert in such matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Sexyy Red Sextape Leaked On Her Instagram Story (full Video) / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.