Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara (11073 Views)

Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC / 2019: 60 APC Support Groups Dump Party, Join PDP / 20 Taraba APC Aspirant Quit Party, Join UDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara by AmazingELixir: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2021
lipsrsealed

Useless head slammers....they defected after just revalidating their membership of APC....how foolish can some people be.

Zamfara state has all the trappings of an APC state, from a terrorist governor to brainwashed fanatic populace.

Infact they should all go back to APC that's where they all belong.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara by Chirowman(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara by Franzinni: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

APC and PDP are not the problem; ordinary Nigerians are. Even if an unknown party wins an election in Nigeria, it won't take long before they become the latest versions of APC and PDP.
I concur
Re: Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara by Subzero047: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2021
Na hunger dey cause all these movement
Re: Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/18/over-1000-supporters-of-ex-gov-yari-marafa-dump-apc-join-pdp-in-zamfara/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Good morning my fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all trying to save their daughter.it was when I visited my former PPA this week,that I discovered she has been seriously ill for a while now,she was one of my favorite students, then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we can as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her pictures all donations should go to her account .Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank plc, Thanks and God bless you all,let God touch your hearts to do something for this young lady, together let our cash donations give this young Nigerian a second chance at life
Re: Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara by alizma: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2021
When PDP join APC, you will see pictures of human beings but when APC join PDP, you will see umbrella and broom.
Re: Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara by Duplik8t77(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ceeogbaru2:
Still same thief... No change of character na just name... PDP AND APC ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE SO NA SAME FAMILY...
gbam. true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum / God Fatherism: Oyetola Was Installed By "Emperor Tinubu" – Adeoti / LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.