Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize (15891 Views)

Dmgs Onitsha Wins Nilds Quiz Competition. / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Students Of Covenant Polytechnic Aba Celebrate Their Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Chikeluba25(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anambra always setting the pace
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by gwafaeziokwu: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Congratulations girls. Peter Obi you are a good man, God bless you where ever you are. The level of education in Anambra and East in general is something else. It is not easy anymore to differentiate between government and big name private secondary schools in Anambra state because the Anglican and Catholic missions are running government schools with high standards.

Obi was a smart administrator, government has no business managing schools. Even in developed economies most ivy league schools are privately or mission owned. The future is bright for umuigbo.

5 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by archangel1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Please, allow my ladies to rejoice and celebrate our rising profile and achievements to surpass you guys. If they were prostitutes, we are the ones to bear the brunts.

We are Eastern Ladies, we are Igbos

And the male mentors are not equally eligible for celebration?
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Sonn(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
In 2018 it was REGINA PACIS secondary School Onitsha, today it's QUEENS OF THE ROSERY secondry school Onitsha, great work from the management to the students, congrats and kudos to them,

2 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by kelly72: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
And a look among the winners and found no male among them. Then ask I the angels, saying; "Where art thy males who think they are all in all?"
An angel said to me, "Woman! Consider thy self lucky. For thou art woman. For behold, the FUTURE is FEMALE

John Onuigbo and Kyrian Obikwelu.

Open your eyes and read
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by RussellRutherfo: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
athaboi:
All mission schools should be returned to their owners with immediate effect! Nothing good will ever come out of government managed institutions bcoz of greed, corruption and nepotism. I was in a federal government college the other and I saw a decaying site... Just check out schools managed by the church and you will see some level of improvement

Also credit the Christians.

You will never one read in the news that there is a school owned by the false dates predicting WatchTower organization despite the fact that Jehovah Witness Organization is one of the richest corporation in New York, USA. Their children even attend the Christian Schools and go there to confuse the Christian children.

Their Real Estate no be here but the poverty ones here in Africa will be attacking Christianity and some betwitched Christians will also be agreeing with them. They never will discuss with you all the false prophecies and dates that they gave for the bodies of Christendom to be burnt in Armageddon. They still teach this. You only need to listen to some of the Broadcasts of their False no longer Discreet slaves, the Governing Body to see this.

1 Like

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by AmadorSays: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
fantastic really, congratulations to them.
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Chiskyyyyy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thanks to Mr. Peter Obi for this achievement.

1 Like

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by holycup(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
And a look among the winners and found no male among them. Then ask I the angels, saying; "Where art thy males who think they are all in all?"
An angel said to me, "Woman! Consider thy self lucky. For thou art woman. For behold, the FUTURE is FEMALE

The school is an all female mission college.there are still all male schools in Onitsha that has produced legends too.like Ckc,Dmgs,.st Charles special science college.

Don’t come and bring hypocrisy and inferiority complex on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by ngadaAwo: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
chaii umuazi Q like we use to call them those days wey I dey DENGRAM (DMGS)
ive anyi laaa those girls that year adiro mma
their girls spoil ehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Richthekid: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Ezmans: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
athaboi:
All mission schools should be returned to their owners with immediate effect! Nothing good will ever come out of government managed institutions bcoz of greed, corruption and nepotism. I was in a federal government college the other and I saw a decaying site... Just check out schools managed by the church and you will see some level of improvement
thank God there mentor didn't thought them how to smoke shisha inside a room like people from the western side of .........
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by MrMacinterchi1: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
U too make noise. Lol.
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by PapalsBull(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
ngadaAwo:
chaii umuazi Q like we use to call them those days wey I dey DENGRAM (DMGS)
ive anyi laaa those girls that year adiro mma
their girls spoil ehhh
I want to enter osha this year end.
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by ngadaAwo: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
PapalsBull:

I want to enter osha this year end.
ok bro
you're welcomed in Addy
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by iparipa: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Great job girls!
Kudos to mission schools.
Honestly in this country, mission secondary schools still remain the sure bet for quality education, high discipline and uncompromised assessment and grading.
Their A grade students remain A grade any day, any where, any time.
Not our private schools that keep churning out students with 'wonderful grades' BUT cannot defend such plastic results.
How many private school students feature and thrive in such great competitions as this?
No, you won't see them.
The school owners are only busy planning money making projects like annual interhouse sports ,Christmas concerts and the rest ,where parents will be billed the more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo Part Time Form Is Out / NOUN Students Forgive Those Who Discriminated Them,but Won't Tolerate Recurrence / UNIBEN VC Rewards I.T Student For Diligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.