Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize (15890 Views)

Dmgs Onitsha Wins Nilds Quiz Competition. / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Students Of Covenant Polytechnic Aba Celebrate Their Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
And a look among the winners and found no male among them. Then ask I the angels, saying; "Where art thy males who think they are all in all?"
An angel said to me, "Woman! Consider thy self lucky. For thou art woman. For behold, the FUTURE is FEMALE

How would you see a male in an all ladies mission school?

3 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by EasternActivist: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Please, allow my ladies to flace. If they were prostitutes, we are the ones to bear the brunts.

I disagree, how can I bear the brunt of someone's else foolishness.

Her prostitution is on her body.

Besides seems your ladies are ill. Am wondering whether you're alright!?!

2 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Tinyemeka(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
And a look among the winners and found no male among them. Then ask I the angels, saying; "Where art thy males who think they are all in all?"
An angel said to me, "Woman! Consider thy self lucky. For thou art woman. For behold, the FUTURE is FEMALE

You really had to do that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Please, allow my ladies to rejoice and celebrate our rising profile and achievements to surpass you guys. If they were prostitutes, we are the ones to bear the brunts.

We are Eastern Ladies, we are Igbos

Ladies like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie, Flora Nwapa, Buchi Emecheta and a host of others has been making us proud, there's no need making comparison with their male counterpart.
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Unified07: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Igbo AMAKA
God bless you my sisters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by MadamExcellency: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
EasternActivist:

I disagree, how can I bear the brunt of someone's else foolishness.

Her prostitution is on her body.

Besides seems your ladies are ill. Am wondering whether you're alright!?!

But why are we always accused of baby factory? Which even resemble surrogacy.

Whether you like it or not, ethnic, gender and racial profiling won't stop easily. Only a superior display like this one can counter it.
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by RulerIAm(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
and the MENtor who made them is MALE. without MALE, no future for female.

4 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by EasternActivist: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
MadamExcellency:

But why are we always accused of baby factory? Which even resemble surrogacy.

Whether you like it or not, ethnic, gender and racial profiling won't stop easily. Only a superior display like this one can counter it.

Who is accusing you.

Social immorality e.g baby factory, is a societal problem.

What superior display is countering what!?!
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by MadamExcellency: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
EasternActivist:

Who is accusing you.

Social immorality e.g baby factory, is a societal problem.

What superior display is countering what!?!

Sorry Oooooo. Are you a mother because I don't think you relate to womanhood?
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Superboss: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Great piece of news.
Very cheering and exciting.
These beautiful souls will go places- future scientists and engineers.
Big congratulations to them and the school.
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Many things are hard to understand and one of them is why heaven allowed Igbos with their amazing intelligence to be a part of this big for nothing useless failed and God forsaken nation called Nigeria..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Forumobserver12(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:

But they were mentored by a Male...

4 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by stasius: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
First it was Regina Pacis, Onitsha.

Now is QRC, Onitsha.

Anambra Amaka biko. Just give us the pedestal and see Anambra blazing the trail!
Ụmụ asa with brain!!!

Finally, Mission schools are the best!!!

6 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by g4gerald: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
QRC onitsha is girls school

3 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by eziagulu: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1937148336442116/
The christian mission are doing a great job in mentoring and preparing our kids for the future.

We should have gone beyond sentiment and ridiculous, primordial religious emotion, if not for annoying fanatics.
Moral and values should be paramount.
God bless our nation
Igbo Amaka nu Umunnem

2 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Great Igbo ladies!

2 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by EasternActivist: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Sorry Oooooo. Are you a mother because I don't think you relate to womanhood?

I have mother's around me, and if you're a Catholic mom then happy mothering Sunday.

I wonder what else I can't relate in mothers and womanhood when it ain't secret and evil
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Frankobenn1: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Igbo Amaka!!!! Afonja and Fulani terrorists will be masturbating on this thread
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by aryzgreat: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
One of Peter Obi's educational legacies in Anambra state was giving back missionary schools to the churches to manage.

Now there is competition among the churches to raise standard of education in their schools in order to attract more students.

The Catholic schools and Anglican schools are really raising the bar.

I was shaking my head when Kwara state govt was doing the opposite, trying to suppress the missionary schools bc of Sharia. The after effect will hit that state in less than 5 years.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by winterfell007(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anytime i see news like this, I just thank God giving Anambra Peter Obi. That man single policy of returning the schools to their owners and still supporting them with funds. The church has invested in them and this has made them to be globally competitive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by jjvandutra(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Congratulations... Go Naija.
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by lexxwiz(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Peter Obi and his visions. He returned schools to missionaries yes? Correct me if I’m wrong.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Despite how those dullards are making life hard, these kids still shine bright.
Blessed

2 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wow!!! Congratulations beautiful stars.. Igbo Amaka
Proudly Igbo any day anytime smiley

3 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by preciousmetals: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Congratulations to the Igbo ladies, naija is a dead meat
jjvandutra:
Congratulations... Go Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by aidameoryou: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
off from your head, no browsing, mention to me just three inventions made by a woman that is globally used?
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by ogwumgbe: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Observinho:
Wow...kudos to them girls....Nigeria's got talents. We just need a stable government.

Biafra is great, stop attaching our success to this useless cursed zoo. We are leaving the zoo soon to realize our potential

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by themanderon: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wonderful. This is a missionary school doing wonders and here in Kwara state the government is trying to wrestle schools from the missionary because of religious sentiments. If only they realize what they are doing to that state's educational sector they will retrace their footsteps but islam does not really permit people to reason rationally.
Good job girls. These are the ones that deserve to be celebrated and groomed for the future not those useless whores that appear on big brother and are given millions for being promiscuous on live TV. What a generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by neyohh: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
The tale of two categories of Nigerians.

Choose wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by Sonn(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
saphiere:
You try, but that school na only girls, no be boys and girls.
Re: Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize by archangel1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
athaboi:
All mission schools should be returned to their owners with immediate effect! Nothing good will ever come out of government managed institutions bcoz of greed, corruption and nepotism. I was in a federal government college the other and I saw a decaying site... Just check out schools managed by the church and you will see some level of improvement

your write up is a verdict.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out / 14-Year-Old Eshiet Abasiekeme Wins UBA Essay Competition, Gets ₦2.5 Million / NOUN Students Forgive Those Who Discriminated Them,but Won't Tolerate Recurrence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.