Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young (226 Views)

Are You Having Pains In Your Joints OR Any Part Of Your Body? / Care For Your Joints (osteoarthritis) / Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young by thecanary: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Bio induction thermal kneepad is a nanotechnology product that condenses energetic substances from several gemstones using medical and bio energetics principles which is combined to form an energy dot matrix.

The body temperature is the activator and it emits negative ion and magnetic energy which permeates the skin with positive effects.

FUNCTIONS
1. Improving micro circulation of the blood in your knees, keeping it warm and preventing arthritis
2. Cure swollen joints and promotes recovery of damaged joint tissues
3. Relieves rheumatism and improves knee flexibility
4. Repair damaged tissue and prevents bone hyperplasia

FOR INQUIRIES AND PURCHASES, PLEASE SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE TO +2349012938862
Re: Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young by incogni2o: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2021
thecanary:
Bio induction thermal kneepad is a nanotechnology product that condenses energetic substances from several gemstones using medical and bio energetics principles which is combined to form an energy dot matrix.

The body temperature is the activator and it emits negative ion and magnetic energy which permeates the skin with positive effects.

FUNCTIONS
1. Improving micro circulation of the blood in your knees, keeping it warm and preventing arthritis
2. Cure swollen joints and promotes recovery of damaged joint tissues
3. Relieves rheumatism and improves knee flexibility
4. Repair damaged tissue and prevents bone hyperplasia

FOR INQUIRIES AND PURCHASES, PLEASE SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE TO +2349012938862

How much is it?
Re: Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young by thecanary: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
incogni2o:

How much is it?
Hi, it's relatively affordable, please send us a message if you're interested, we'll need to know/ask questions regarding who'll be using it
Re: Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young by incogni2o: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
thecanary:

Hi, it's relatively affordable, please send us a message if you're interested, we'll need to know/ask questions regarding who'll be using it

I dislocated my knee cap three times now, it gives me some bit of pain when stressed and cold.

1 Like

Re: Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young by thecanary: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
incogni2o:

I dislocated my knee cap three times now, it gives me some bit of pain when stressed and cold.

How long now?

(You can also opt for our bioenegetic massage(https://www.nairaland.com/6511946/benefits-bioenergetic-massage) to strengthen the bones, a session is around #15000 depending on your location.)

1 Like

Re: Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young by thecanary: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
incogni2o:

Also, what do you do, are you into sports?

1 Like

Re: Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young by incogni2o: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
thecanary:

Also, what do you do, are you into sports?

I am not into sports, just a regular guy, it happened some years ago when i walk a lot.
Re: Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young by incogni2o: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
thecanary:

How long now?

(You can also opt for our bioenegetic massage(https://www.nairaland.com/6511946/benefits-bioenergetic-massage) to strengthen the bones, a session is around #15000 depending on your location.)

About 10yrs ago
Re: Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young by thecanary: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
incogni2o:

About 10yrs ago

Oh okay, why not try a bioenergetic massage

(1) (Reply)

Chidera Is Diagnosed With Keloids And Has To Undergo Surgical Treatment! / 5 Natural Ways To Remove Stretch Marks / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.