Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital (29162 Views)

Niger PM In Chad As US, Russia Urge Diplomatic Option In Crisis / Tigray: Ethiopian Army Retreats As Rebels Enter The Capital / Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Franckelv230: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Conrod:
Why use the word "unnecessary" for a people fighting for their freedom from tyranny ?

I'm surprised to see you surprised by a zombie living up to it's zombism.

You no no buharians again? Na custard full their skull
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by shehuanas: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
tishbite41:
I read it.

You're prophet.
Stupid Clowns, Tell us this was d Script ur Ancestors and Collaborators penned down to destroy Muslim Communities in d name of Jihadi Terrors. You will fail surely and it will end in Tears for You
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by PigTormentor: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
KingKingKing:
Chad, Niger Republic, Northern part of Nigeria why is terrorism rife in these places? I need a sincere Muslim from the North to please answer me?

Why do you have IPIG terrorists in the SE?
Worry about your house before worrying about others.
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by BigJmbaitoli: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin

Let him destroy they marauding terrorists out to insensitively destroy and suppress the minority Christians & Traditionalists in their bid to establish an utopian caliphate. I careless over how long he has stayed in power
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by fidelisbaba: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
African leaders and sit- tight syndrome.
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by shehuanas: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
Fear anything North. Once it's insurgency, it must always be in the Northern part of anywhere.
Continue to be NonExistence You Never Exist IJN. Hatred will killed you like how it killed ur ingrateful Ancestors
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by shehuanas: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
PigTormentor:

Why do you have IPIG terrorists in the SE?
Worry about your house before worrying about others.
Welldone Ask d Bigotic Terrorist. They are all Over social media wit fake Accounts spreading Hatred for North and Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by mikeuz(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
They will turn almost all African country to a war zone, and the people can’t see the writing on the wall. It’s everywhere, why do we continue to let them use us. Here in Nigeria we have the Boko, ESN, militants , Oduduwa republic etc, they make you feel you are fighting for something just, but little do you know you are destroying the very iota of peace and stability we have.
None of these nation produce arms and ammunitions, but these repels or freedom agitators are fully loaded with weapons.

Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. We must not fight to bring change.

1 Like

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by modsfucker: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

They have no answer to this your question. Islambad my black ass! Dumb and primitive religion

This is the answer to his question, read it in full and revert back with your response.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/11/us-military-course-islam-enemy
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Americans! Everywhere! undecided
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

Where did you get that information from?
Abeg no vex oo.. which info exactly? About Idriss Deby? I had to double check if I'm in the wrong thread. Bro u sure say u know anything so Or what's ur question exactly?
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by shehuanas: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
mikeuz:
They will turn almost all Africa country to a war zone, and the people can’t see the writing on the wall. It’s everywhere, why do we continue to let them use us. Here in Nigeria we have the Boko, ESN, militants , Oduduwa republic etc, they make you feel you are fighting for something just, but little do you know you are destroying the very iota of peace and stability we have.
None of these nations produces arms and ammunitions, but these repels or freedom agitators are fully loaded with weapons.

Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. We must not fight to bring change.
Western Religion is d Real Evil but some Demented Forks will never Understand
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by NoSentiment: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
As they are wont to do, Christian countries of France and USA are trying to destabilising a muslim country and later on they'll blame muslims/Islam for what they themselves have sowed and cultivated. And the mumoo Nigerian xtian will never recognize this fact because they have no head for independent thought.

These same xtian countries did same in Libya, iraq and Afghanistan yet few are able to critically think along these lines, much less call them out for it.

1 Like

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by muykem: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Another security challenge to Nigeria in the making.
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by gaddafe(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xkale1234:
Ruled the country for more than three decades

Supported by US and France hmmm

This shows that western nation's are hypocrite
Is bcox of the same issue the western nation's fought Gaddafi of libya

don't mind them. They only used that excuse as a cover-up to attack Gaddaffi. He was actually killed because of the plans he had for Africa. Any African leader that attempt to do what Gaddaffi did will also be killed.
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by BePrepared: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
KingKingKing:
Chad, Niger Republic, Northern part of Nigeria why is terrorism rife in these places? I need a sincere Muslim from the North to please answer me?

Any where u smell Islam u see war, while countries like Norway, Sweden Finland are so beautiful and peaceful is because there's no trace of Islam, check any country with a little islam(the religion of peace) and check the peaceful atmosphere. This is not hate speech but reality.

If you are a Muslim reading this be sincere with yourself and ask yourself can this kind of religion be actually from God.

May Gods mercy locate u

4 Likes

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by tishbite41(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
shehuanas:
Stupid Clowns, Tell us this was d Script ur Ancestors and Collaborators penned down to destroy Muslim Communities in d name of Jihadi Terrors. You will fail surely and it will end in Tears for You
may God Almighty punish you for this unnecessary provocation.

Shameless jihadist displaying stupidity to the shame of your mother's unclothedness.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Islam constituting nuisances everywhere in the world.

*spits on him*

3 Likes

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by akwaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....
See format....

Sweetheart... the American government just issued a statement that we should leave Chad by commercial airline.
So I will have to forward what we discussed earlier to you through a reliable courier company immediately.
I will have to forward the invoice or rather receipt and tracking number to you immediately the courier company assure me it is en-route
Honey, when it arrives china. Take it to the industrial and commercial bank of China...

Only my real niggarrrrs will understand what am saying...pussy ass niggarrs and the rest of my baby girls will not understand....except if the boy friend of that baby girl is a real niggarrr
. You are damn correct baba..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by KingKingKing: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
BePrepared:

Any where u smell Islam u see war, while countries like Norway, Sweden Finland are so beautiful and peaceful is because there's no trace of Islam, check any country with a little islam(the religion of peace) and check the peaceful atmosphere. This is not hate speech but reality.

If you are a Muslim reading this be sincere with yourself and ask yourself can this kind of religion be actually from God.

May Gods mercy locate u

Hmmm but the UAE, SAUDI even TURKEY are peaceful countries
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by ECHICHE: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Why won't there be rebel in a country that one man has ruled for more than 3 decades.

African leaders are terrible indeed.

This is just the Genesis. by the time it gets to Malachi, Somalia will be a child play...... Self inflicted injury

1 Like

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by 9ton(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....
See format....

Sweetheart... the American government just issued a statement that we should leave Chad by commercial airline.
So I will have to forward what we discussed earlier to you through a reliable courier company immediately.
I will have to forward the invoice or rather receipt and tracking number to you immediately the courier company assure me it is en-route
Honey, when it arrives china. Take it to the industrial and commercial bank of China...ICBC

Only my real niggarrrrs will understand what am saying...pussy ass niggarrs and the rest of my baby girls will not understand....except if the boy friend of that baby girl is a real niggarrr
my real nigger so you self don see the format already...... Oluwa see us through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xkale1234:

the us only fight to protect their interests they dont care about ur barbaric shithole
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by femijay8271(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Who remembered the dream I posted here on how terrorists invaded and took over Niger /chad
And expand towards Nigeria but meet stiff resistance in the east
Mod permit me to post the link
Gradually things is unfolding

Read for yourself
Nigeria be prepared
Especially south west prepare
This is little I can share here

are you really sure about this your dream?
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Yahman1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
grandlexuz:

Looks like tyranny now has a new meaning. Jihadist rebels raping, torturing and recruiting child soldiers have become freedom fighters.
Many of them don't read, they just comment based on the headline, if he had read the article he won't display such ignorance
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Newboss(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Conrod:
Why use the word "unnecessary" for a people fighting for their freedom from tyranny ?

You have no clue. He who controls the rebels controls the peace. The principle of remote control
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Venusman(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
This insecurity is really a thing in Africa

Meanwhile, let's crack the ribs with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnkEoxOVlZI
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by GeneralPula: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xkale1234:

Oh, yes they’re bro..

A lot of countries in Africa are still being caged till date..
Ghana and South Africa inclusive!
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
KingKingKing:

If you consider the fact that they all have Fulanis as citizens ,then you'll find the answer that you seek. Wherever there are fulanis,violence is inevitable !
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by charlesucheh(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wahala!
Just like in the Movies!
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by airsaylongcome: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....
See format....

Honey, when it arrives china. Take it to the industrial and commercial bank of China...ICBC

https://www.scss.tcd.ie/doug.leith/apple_google.pdf

I'm sure you believe you are invincible that's why you come here to publicly out that you are a G-boy. If you have the intellectual capacity read the attached pdf link above. I tell you for free that the day the auyhorities need to catch you, it will be the easiest job for them to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa / Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.