Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital (29190 Views)

Niger PM In Chad As US, Russia Urge Diplomatic Option In Crisis / Tigray: Ethiopian Army Retreats As Rebels Enter The Capital / Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by jamace(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Africa my Africa..........Africa tell me Africa.... cry
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
femijay8271:

are you really sure about this your dream?
Do you think I can concoct such thing
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by femijay8271(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Do you think I can concoct such thing

Hmmm...the reason why I asked you is that there's something bad that's about to happen if Southwest don't act fast now
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by jrusky(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Let it start from your family, & let the turmoil end with your family, as you have wished so shall it be unto you.

Will you shut up and feck off bloody nitwit.
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by shehuanas: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
tishbite41:
may God Almighty punish you for this unnecessary provocation.

Shameless jihadist displaying stupidity to the shame of your mother's unclothedness.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Islam constituting nuisances everywhere in the world.

*spits on him*
you foolish Donkey with Pig Head carry ur Empty Head away, u pipo will never understand anything gud rather than ur Evil Propaganda on Muslims Will Torment you and Ur generation forever
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
KingKingKing:
Chad, Niger Republic, Northern part of Nigeria why is terrorism rife in these places? I need a sincere Muslim from the North to please answer me?

Exactly my issues......anywhere there is North,...violence, war etc can't leave such places......

Hoping on an answer as well
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
femijay8271:

Hmmm...the reason why I asked you is that there's something bad that's about to happen if Southwest don't act fast now
When I posted it many from south west cursed me
So I leave them for God
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
id4sho:
Dasuks come and drop better update cool

Deby brought this on himself. Sham election after another and financial mismgmt. These rebels are separate from the jihadist issue in lake chad (southwest).

Compared to 2008, they are much weaker and have fractured. This group is headed by a Tubu who broke off from one of the larger gangs.

They're not united and without Sudanese support, it might not play out well. Libya is different. Their bases are scattered because nothing is for sure in there. Then u have Niger arresting them. At home, they are not going to get wide support until they are on the verge of actually defeating Deby. But doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon. The masses actually want to see him go, but cant openly criticize him.

Politically, most opposition groups are locked into a pro Deby organization, declawed detoothed and castrated lol.

The main rebel rival, his nephew Tim Erdimi, is in Qatar now, last time I checked.

Important to note that the rebels are his kinsmen, fellow Zaghawa, and other northerners (tubus etc) dissatisfied with his rule. Issue is that they are also interested in state capture. Different clique with same agenda.

the army reported that they destroyed a major rebel column. So maybe Deby is not going anywhere ?(I think, my opinion). I mean this is the almighty chief slayer of jihadism himself (with French support ) lol... useless guy tho.

His ploy is to blur the lines between the jihadist fight and the rebel issue. Conflate the issues. Meanwhile, the latter is purely political/local.

Lake chad issues are from Borno and have nothing to do with this wahala. So dont fall for that. Good luck to him. His gist sweet sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by madridsta007(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
blamingthedevil:

https://thehill.com/policy/international/africa/548865-us-orders-embassy-staff-to-leave-chad-as-rebels-near-capital

If you attempt to trace those who are funding the rebels, the arms and ammunition will be traced to the US or European States who are allies with the United States.
Hence, I have little pity when US diplomats get caught in the crossfire of these rebel groups. While arm them using proxies?
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by femijay8271(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
When I posted it many from south west cursed me So I leave them for God
Let's we/those that Know this to get prepared bcuz 2023 won't be easy
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by hansomb: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
KingKingKing:
Chad, Niger Republic, Northern part of Nigeria why is terrorism rife in these places? I need a sincere Muslim from the North to please answer me?

poverty
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by luluman: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
So Chad are still into this unnecessary fighting after their presidential election..

Na wah oo
Why call it unneccessary?
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by GamalNasser: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
El Buhoori must have a hand ..Since Idris Derby destroyed Jihadist CAMPS in Nigeria he hasnt had peace
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by alinho60(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:
They may get to the capital but one thing is for sure, they will never be able to oust Idris Derby.

This is not the first time. It has happened a great number of times this way.

Next will be to call in French aerial support for backup to deal with the rebels' convoys. Then, after that, call in the Chadian soldiers to finish off the "clowns". They have done this before.

The last thing anyone would want at a time like this will be for instability or a power vacuum to reign in a country like Chad. That will definitely leave acres of space for several non-State actors and criminals to operate freely across.

That will be the end of West and Central Africa as a whole.

I heard one of the commanders of this rebel coalition is a nephew of Idris Derby living in exile somewhere. Even power can set kinsmen on a warpath.

my friend you have more knowledge about African politics more than most African political analyst

1 Like

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Blackdisciple(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
In time to come rebels , militias will over run Africa
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by adolfHitler1934: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Faller:
Africa is blessed ( I don't like the word cursed ) with a lot of Tyrants as leaders
hence the unending conflict in certain regions

Think about Mugabe......Idi Amin......Paul Biya......Gen. Mumu Bubu ( this one doesn't have any single respect for the constitution and the law)..........

Then apart from the leaders.... most African citizens are living the suffering and smiling lifestyle......

God help us......

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Sirdiq21: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
So Chad are still into this unnecessary fighting after their presidential election..

Na wah oo

Tarrr was there anything like election?
End of Idris

Remain Nigeria
End of Buhari disgraceful rule
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Abagworo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Is it not the same Chad that claimed tbeir President led an onslaught against Boko Haram? It's a pity they couldn't defend their own country

1 Like

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by afube: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
othermen:
we pray for peace in Chad.

we pray for social justice and equity in Chad and Nigeria , a concept that is alien to dem dem people! need I say more.

1 Like

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by zimmaking(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
airsaylongcome:

https://www.scss.tcd.ie/doug.leith/apple_google.pdf

I'm sure you believe you are invincible that's why you come here to publicly out that you are a G-boy. If you have the intellectual capacity read the attached pdf link above. I tell you for free that the day the auyhorities need to catch you, it will be the easiest job for them to do.
Are u trying to hack him,why sending him a PDF file.What d guy said is bad,he may not mean it.
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Ashirioluwa: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
othermen:
we pray for peace in Chad.

We need that prayer more than them. Pray for peace in Nigeria too.

Herdsmen
Kidnappers
Terrorists
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Conrod: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
KingKingKing:

Hmmm but the UAE, SAUDI even TURKEY are peaceful countries
Saudi is fighting a proxy war in yemen,turkey is fighting in libya as we speak after instigating another war in eastern europe.
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by ello29(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
This mean boko haram is hidding in Chad thats why our military force have not crush them. They run to Chad when the fire power is hot and return to terrorize us.

1 Like

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Venusman:
This insecurity is really a thing in Africa

Meanwhile, let's crack the ribs with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnkEoxOVlZI

grin grin grin
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Conrod: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Yahman1:

Many of them don't read, they just comment based on the headline, if he had read the article he won't display such ignorance
Well,you are entitled to your opinion,That fidel castro handed over to raul castro in cuba or a laurent kabila to his son joseph kabila isn't what democracy entails,infact its a mockery of it.
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by northvietnam(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Let it start from your family, & let the turmoil end with your family, as you have wished so shall it be unto you.

The ruling class has already stated it with every body .... Don't live in denial
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Consultville:
Ruled the country for more than three decades

Supported by US and France hmmm.

Okay o

Tchad no get oil so DEMOCRACY is not needed
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by dederocs(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigerian government must recruit more troops, mobilize weaponry to our borderlands around the sahel, and block the border with Niger republic and Chad, we need to block off countries in the Sahel region, the region is filled with terrorists.

1 Like

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by RichAbujaGuy: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
I remember last year some NLers were raining praises on Deby. fast forward to now. where are the praises

Chad Army Says 52 Troops, 1,000 Jihadists Killed In Offensive by Yenefer(f): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2020

https://www.nairaland.com/5783655/chad-army-says-52-troops#88263040

Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by weslineo: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
St. Mark 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Memberclub(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
build the wall in southern nigeria
Re: US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital by Kachi4christ(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Correct nigga
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....
See format....

Sweetheart... the American government just issued a statement that we should leave Chad by commercial airline.
So I will have to forward what we discussed earlier to you through a reliable courier company immediately.
I will have to forward the invoice or rather receipt and tracking number to you immediately the courier company assure me it is en-route
Honey, when it arrives china. Take it to the industrial and commercial bank of China...ICBC

Only my real niggarrrrs will understand what am saying...pussy ass niggarrs and the rest of my baby girls will not understand....except if the boy friend of that baby girl is a real niggarrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi / Mass Shooting At Prague University, Czech. 15 Killed, 24 Injured / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.