Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery (56036 Views)

Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / #GucciGang: Davido And Girlfriend' Show Off Matching Gucci Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Zenithpeak(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2021
All I can deduce from those ignoble act is, perversion is taken over our social space
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by oluwaahmed: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Darkcloud11:
after all this nonsense paparazzi these African artist carry out they will later end up in jail and broke,U will see a lots of African millionaires going broke and begging for help because they wasted money on nonsense stuffs like clothes and chains why their white counterparts are racking up billions of dollars investing in technology we Africans especially African American are busy buying latest designers and cars mehn Bleep this skin Africans are dumb

So fucking stupid. Chains that were used to bind their ancestors is what they now pay for. They have even started importing gayness into the Industry, very soon they will start wearing skirts and tapping their asses publicly & playfully

1 Like

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by JaceBlaze: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2021
No other race on the planet is as image-conscious as the black man.All these heavy diamond bracelets to prove what? It's a shame how we see such useless things as a hallmark of success.

1 Like

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Adesuntim95(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Wahala for who no sell female bags this season.
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Angrygoat: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Blings

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by akin9ja78(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2021
Stupid. Both of them are copying the trend.
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by TMKsouth: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2021
JaceBlaze:
No other race on the planet is as image-conscious as the black man.All these heavy diamond bracelets to prove what? It's a shame how we see such useless things as a hallmark of success.

He comes from a country with the largest number of poor people in the world but he chooses to flaunt his wealth like this to them. Khanyi Mbau was similarly grilled on ENCA about this sort of behaviour with such inequality in SA. These celeb types are non-sensical and lack Ubuntu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Bryan88(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2021
sumtin wey we don dey do since for our babes.. grin grin grin
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Najdorf: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2021
The future is fEmAlE
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by greatreality: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2021
letitrainnow:
More
Nothing dey fit this burna boy. Nigerian bloggers and comparison.
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Feggie3: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2021
CROSS DRESSERS ON THE LOOSE. MAY Allah punish Bobrisky for importing this madness.
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Solidkay(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2021
Haha ��
it's payback time for them ladies.
these women don make everything men dey wear become expensive,
make men self rush their market small make them feel the heat
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Myself2(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2021
grin grin grin

Fashion madness

Is it female hand bag that will.make him win a Grammy award ?
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Fmghewzy(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2021
ictjobber:
What the black man lives for...

Even God no fit save us

The fact say we dey dumb na already established fact..

Bottom feeders of the human race..

You are nothing but a fool suffering from inferiority complex.

You are blind to black men and women doing great things and being successful in thier various fields right?

But upon seeing a stupid fool, you are quick to grab the opportunity to disgrace yourself (not black race or people).

So davido acting stupid means black people are stupid.

Or is foolishness your middle name.

1 Like

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
White people do everything single thing you mentioned here more than blacks, except dreads which is a black thing. You're the one with inferiority complex
Trust me when i say white skin doesn't freak me so nothing like inferiorly complex, i used to also criticize people who faulted blacks with same inferiority line

Untill i looked at our reaction to success, most black completely change 100% not just appearance but behavior just to feel on top

Tattoo has been the culture of the rebel groups in the whites, same as blings and all

White brought the rebel attitude to we blacks, we used to be very cultured and mannerful

I don't remember any black sitting a male child and plaiting their male children hairs as part of culture

Even at that this white culture only exist within rebel groups like antifah etc

The normal white kids go about their business whether super rich or poor because they are all used to the basic quality necessities of life by government

It is only an upgrade of taste they do

2 Likes

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by DAVE5(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2021
Alonso80:
Ha! Them wan start new trend oh! Before you know now these boys go begin crase carry female bag all around!

More money to sellers pockets
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by lkillbrokehoes: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Alonso80:
Ha! Them wan start new trend oh! Before you know now these boys go begin crase carry female bag all around!
cheesy
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by lkillbrokehoes: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2021
JovialJune:
Even Davido and Burns knows this;
That what
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by obyrich(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Na how e dey start
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by anonym0us: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2021
candygist:

Deceiving who wants to be deceived. You don't expect them not to live their life because of you.
by glorifying cultism, you call that living their life? do you think before you reply or you're just quick to reply? This guys are worst than the campus cultist because they recruit thousands indirectly. Burna Boy, davido, zlatan, Naira Marley, zubby. All this boys are glorifying cultism.
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Hogan17: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2021
House1411:

The future is technology
The future is science
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by neyohh: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2021
ictjobber:
What the black man lives for...

Even God no fit save us

Facts

The fact say we dey dumb na already established fact..

Bottom feeders of the human race..
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by neyohh: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2021
The iq is really low , expect nothing good from niggurs no matter how rich or poor.
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2021
Anything for the culture or cloth I guess. undecided
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by JaceBlaze: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

He comes from a country with the largest number of poor people in the world but he chooses to flaunt his wealth like this to them. Khanyi Mbau was similarly grilled on ENCA about this sort of lifestyle with such inequality in SA. These celebs types are non-sensical and lack Ubuntu.

Yup basically rubbing it on their faces like "look what I bought with y'alls money you bought my music with"

The looks-at-me complex is a problem in black societies.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by TMKsouth: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yup basically rubbing it on their faces like "look what I bought with y'alls money you bought my music with"

The looks-at-me complex is a problem in black societies.

Guys driving expensive cars while living in shacks or 4-roomed houses. But it's new money, the nouveau riche, they're like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Nickymezor(f): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2021
DennisEche:
NOT COOL, HE LOOKS LIKE GOAT
cheesy
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by scait(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2021
Madness all around
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by candygist: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2021
anonym0us:
by glorifying cultism, you call that living their life? do you think before you reply or you're just quick to reply? This guys are worst than the campus cultist because they recruit thousands indirectly. Burna Boy, davido, zlatan, Naira Marley, zubby. All this boys are glorifying cultism.

Grow up...... what will you say about the likes of Jay Z, Kenya west, Pouf daddy etc. Or you think they don't belong to one cult group or another. The once killing them self just like you have little knowledge about cultism that's why u see them killing each other. So many cultist are actually doing better than you in life. So many of them are more smarter and intelligent than you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by BRATISLAVA: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2021
potent5:
O gah o.

The future is becoming female o.

Crossdressing Nigerian men/gay Nigerian men are everywhere nowadays. What could be causing it?

And they will condemn bobrisky and James Brown when they secretly harbor such desires.

1 Like

Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2021
Darkcloud11:
after all this nonsense paparazzi these African artist carry out they will later end up in jail and broke,U will see a lots of African millionaires going broke and begging for help because they wasted money on nonsense stuffs like clothes and chains why their white counterparts are racking up billions of dollars investing in technology we Africans especially African American are busy buying latest designers and cars mehn Bleep this skin Africans are dumb

Oga you should note that Jewelries are also form of investment. Banks even keep Jewelries for people as investments. It's same as investing in Real Estates like Landed properties... Stop exhibiting your ignorance on a public forum...
Re: Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery by Fanuchi007: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2021
why is he looking like he is high on codeine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Phobia For Water Revealed At Seychelles Vacation [PICS] / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.