Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (56038 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by chinambusay: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Emeka Ike's lover who had dinner with the Nollywood actor and his two kids on birthday, stirred up a topic on social media after she disclosed she is the actor's wife-to-be.

Emeka Ike had shared photos from their dinner outing with the caption;

Happy Birthday my Love���LLNP ... trust nija kitchens ��� l bet u having fun� its ur day....my one and only. My peace my joy 

However after a follower questioned the endearing names in the birthday shout, Emeka Ike's lover Yolanda Pfeiffer who thanked him for the outing, told the follower that she is his wife-to-be. Here is a screenshot of the exchange below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/04/im-his-wife-to-be-emeka-ikes-lover-tells-his-followers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Forreellinc: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2019
she no even fine sef

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Vote Alh Muhammad Buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by ainas247: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2019
smiley Nice one...
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by gajasalot(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2019
She's definitely looking up to it
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by N0favors: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Okay, so? Is that a crime?

1 Like

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Exwizard: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
See open � market value
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Godsgift7837: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Bring your iTunes card for instant payment rate is very high now.
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by awesomet1(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef

Na fine the man wan chop? He's looking for LOYALTY and companionship. I am sure that's what she's providing him atm.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Omotall(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Emeka ma nigga 8
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by DANDARLO(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Lol I think she is beautiful grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Chai. Emeka Ike. My crush those days. He's looking so worn and tired. Woman palava sef! I hope he finds a good woman to be his soulmate.

22 Likes

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2019
From the look on emeka face na the lady wan marry am

Na she dey pay for the outing sef

12 Likes

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2019
Ode
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2019
uaaxlsmjo:
Ok
HIV
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2019
"She is just a friend" and now this?
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2019
DonBenny77:
From the look on emeka face na the lady wan marry am

Na she dey pay for the outing sef

Na true talk oooo

She wan use Emeka Ike to shine just like the way Churchill used Tonto Dike upgrade his status and become famous

But before then she go surly collect the koboko wee him first wife collected grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2019
ekuisewa:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal In 2019 %%

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

Exclusive and massive new year discount offer

WhatsApp : 0 9 0 8 1 0 5 5 5 0 8
What are you still doing in 9ja? Help yourself out of 9ja

8 Likes

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2019
if ihm no like make ihm no drop ihm nonsense gragra and ITK to keep dis one. because if i hear say dem get problem after na to organize general beating for am, but dis talk na with hope say de woman no be demon representative for earth though.

1 Like

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by charliechaplain: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2019
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by freemanbubble: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2019
Okay
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Khd95(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2019
does this change the fact that atiko is from cameroon, and that atikulators are now cameroonated tongue
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by tgmservice: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2019
see emeka face like person wey don tire for woman palaver
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef

How do you judge the outward beauty of a woman?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by gobijihu: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2019
haha wife to be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.