Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

“out Of 50 Actresses In Nigeria, 48 Are Into Prostitution” – Do You Agree? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “out Of 50 Actresses In Nigeria, 48 Are Into Prostitution” – Do You Agree? (425 Views)

“Out of 50 actresses in Nigeria, 48 are into prostitution” - Evangelist reveals / Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“out Of 50 Actresses In Nigeria, 48 Are Into Prostitution” – Do You Agree? by drewlious114: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYiqDgx3A8

Posted by Olowo Yusuf (Wharlhexy) . on Apr 15, 2021 A young evangelist took to his Facebook page to chide his followers against becoming Nollywood stars or musicians unless they are in tandem with prostitution. Victor Edet has revealed that as a young girl becoming a Nollywood actress has automatically turned you into a Prostitute. According to him, out of 50 actresses in Nigeria, only 2 are genuinely into the business of acting and eating from their sweat while others are into prostitution. Here’s what he said; “AS a young lady who lives in Nigeria, I will advise you not to dream of becoming an Actress or Musician except you want to end up being a Prostitute. Forget about the Flashy Cars and Houses they show you Online. Out of 50 Actresses in Nigeria, only 2 are genuinely eating from their sweat, others are into Prostitution. If you don’t believe me now, you will believe later.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYiqDgx3A8
Re: “out Of 50 Actresses In Nigeria, 48 Are Into Prostitution” – Do You Agree? by DonBenny77(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hahaha they will tell you things have evolved, they will convince you that even the wife you are married to is a prostitute because if you don't feed and provide for her she won't give you "kpomo" and won't stay faithful.
Crazy world grin

(1) (Reply)

"Wish Me Luck" - Regina Daniels Says As She Goes In For Surgery, Ned Nwoko Stand / REACTIONS As Timaya Discloses “i’ve Been Through A Lot And Back” (video) / It's Embarrasses Me, I Hate It And I Can Write Essay On It - Nengi Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.