Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North (3147 Views)

Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons / Is Ipob The Armed Wing Of PDP? / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Susu888(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Veqtor:
Dese typing corpses called bmc and der Fulani terrorist foot soldiers think ESN is here for child's play.

Una go get sense. Try ur rubbish and see.

Kai! All these Igbos high on cocaine powder trying to sound tough.

I shame for una..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Veqtor: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Susu888:

Kai! All these Igbos high on cocaine powder trying to sound tough.

I shame for una..

Shame for ur forefather. Nama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Christistruth00: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:
Hmm...how can you "invade" a territory where you're outnumbered and outgunned?

That will be akin to mass suicide if they try it o. Chest beat softly biko.

IPOB don’t have a reputation for being Intelligent or Wise

They may be foolish enough to try it

People who still believe Buhari died in London 4 years ago

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by escohido123: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
This film is so interesting, so let me sit, drink my kunu and watch how slaves wan fight their masters up north
Nah chest dem beat those days and 3m useless slaves were killed and roasted like chicken

E go shock u.

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Chigboboss: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Christistruth00:

They don’t have a reputation for being Intelligent or Wise

Great points.

Couldn't agree less grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by plaindealer: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
And if the North descend on you and slaughter you back to your villages like they once did, una go begin form victim and shouting pogrom.

You Igbos no dey learn easily.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by plaindealer: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Christistruth00:

They are yet to come to terms with that, they just skipped over that as if that was never one of their foolishness and idiocy. .

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Stone03: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ordinary cattle rearers they went to create an army of Criminals called ESN? If those Fulanis keep to their promise, Eastern Nigeria will be deserted, all these chest beating as usual is just playing to the gallery.

May all your family be visited by Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Paretomaster1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
greymiles:

E go shock you na
U tink biafrans are cowards like the afonjas

Osu chestbeater oshi! Invade the North ko.... Coward is Nyamiri second name na, like Ojukwu, like Kanu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Tranquillity360: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omoslim26:

Hmm you probably don't know what you are saying.

Forget ipob we don't go looking for trouble and chaos but if they try anything dat would spark violence they will receive a surprise.
Between Ipob/ESN and Miyetti Allah who do support on this one?grin grin
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Notasyouthink: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ordinary cattle rearers they went to create an army of Criminals called ESN? If those Fulanis keep to their promise, Eastern Nigeria will be deserted, all these chest beating as usual is just playing to the gallery.
Tell them to come we have a message they will help us to deliver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by SenatePresdo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

Answer and leave bigotry aside.

How can ESN possibly invade a large, hostile territory where they are massively out manned and out gunned?

Do you know what invasion means? Lol.

It would definitely be Guerilla invasion.
The type Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Bandits invades In the late hours of night.

Nobody has Monopoly of invasion grin
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by opribo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:
Hmm...how can you "invade" a territory where you're outnumbered and outgunned?

That will be akin to mass suicide if they try it o. Chest beat softly biko.

Dont underestimate your ESN, do so at your own peril.
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by SenatePresdo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

My friend, don't derail this thread, let's talk about the chest beating of ESN invading North

Nobody has Monopoly of invasion cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by hollah123: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
greymiles:

E go shock you na
U tink biafrans are cowards like the afonjas
stupid fool,Mr courageous so u will invade d north right?
u people just talk without applying your senses,please I use God beg u try it then u will understand that u will b killed like fowls n nothing will happen cos international bodies now know u are armed so the news will read "Nigerian soldiers and armed militias at war"......many of u believe in provoking every Nigeria so it can lead to chaos,don't forget they will only fight d war in your region.

No matter your population in other regions it can never b more than that of d indigenes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by atorioke(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
HisSexcellency:
The way dailytrust has dedicated itself to covering ipob/esn news of late. Something is definitely fishy undecided

It is owned by a Northerner.
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Chigboboss: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Nobody has Monopoly of invasion grin

And then they will fly off to where in the morning?

Lol beat chest softly o.
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by NigeriaIsZOO: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigerians especially those in the South and Middle belt should be grateful for IPOB/ESN because obviously these guys are the last line of defense against the Fulanis. Instead of these people, particularly the SW to appreciate this fact and support IPOB, you see them antagonizing them due to rubbish ego and envy.

If miyety Allah or whatever they call themselves think they can invade another region based on their myopic believe that they own Nigeria, then they should not be shocked when ESN reciprocates the favour. Northern minorities that are being killed like flies would be very glad to give ESN cover.
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by NigeriaIsZOO: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

And then they will fly off to where in the morning?

Lol beat chest softly o.

ESN has operated successfully in Benue State which is in Northern Nigeria then what makes you believe they can't do so more extensively?

The earlier you realize that nobody has the monopoly of violence the better for you.

The day the dynamics changed completely was when ESN organized, armed and formed its own armed wing.
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by NigeriaIsZOO: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Christistruth00:

Lol, they don't have reputation for being intelligent or wise yet they recruited, organized, trained and armed thousands of volunteers for their armed wing and you all never knew when it was happening!!

They're not intelligent or smart yet they've been operating successfully despite all the plans to stop them!!

Yes, they made a claim that something is fishy about the person parading as Buhari and everything leds credence to their claim such as the sudden transformation of an old and very sick Buhari we used to know to a very healthy and young looking version!! The wife had to abandon the house for him and travel to Dubai for a long time!! Now, it's not only IPOB people that are thinking that something is really fishy but every other person, myself included.

Can't you see the joke is on you?
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by BiafIntel: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

Answer and leave bigotry aside.

How can ESN possibly invade a large, hostile territory where they are massively out manned and out gunned?

Do you know what invasion means? Lol.
Illiterate terrorist, go and read about how Israel defeated the rest of the terrorist countries in the Middle East.
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Omoslim26: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tranquillity360:
grin
Tranquillity360:

Miyetti nonsense are known for saying rubbish.

By the way if you are smart you will understand that my only issue with ipob is their senseless tagging of Igbos into their ipob. it's irritating bcus all of us can never be ipob so why parade yourself as if you speak for Igbo. I could care less about their ipob if they can just do their thing in peace.
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by omenka(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
When they later do what they've threatened to do, the same idiots who hail them for the threats will deny they're responsible, saying the Nigerian security agencies are those carrying out those acts to paint ipob black.

Have never seen such hopelessly daft idiots in my life.

I've insulted ipob, please someone call a mod to ban me.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by ngadaAwo: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
omenka:
When they later do what they've threatened to do, the same idiots who hail them for the threats will deny they're responsible, saying the Nigerian security agencies are those carrying out those acts to paint ipob black.

mr omenka
Ipob is not a tribe
no mod will ban you if you insult them now till tomorrow
but the moment you insult a tribe or a nairalander
you'll be banned immediately and there's nothing you can do about it.
let's keep nairaland rules for our own betterment

God bless you
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Chigboboss: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
BiafIntel:

Illiterate terrorist, go and read about how Israel defeated the rest of the terrorist countries in the Middle East.

Brainwashed osu, you are not Israel stop deceiving yourselves.

Do you have the U.S as a major military ally? Lazy thinkers.

ESN are a band of ragtag criminals and terrorists that will be crushed & replaced very soon. Ebube Agu we know. Bless the SE Governors.
Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Chigboboss: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
omenka:

You know those fraudulent criminals very well and I am glad the security agencies pay ZERO attention to their lame denials and proceed with the crushing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North by Basher8583: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
ScamHunter:
These guys think this is 1820 when they subjugated Hausa. They're just increasingly pushing IPOB to become a mainstream Eastern movement. It's amazing watching thousands of Akwa Ibom IPOB members on YouTube the other day. Even those of us on borderline cannot but support every ethnic group defending their homeland. I know Igbo will NEVER give Fulani an inch of IGBO land. So the earlier they awake from their reverie, the better for them. Escalation would rather harden borderline Easterner to back IPOB and that would end Fulani dream of conquest, which by the way, will always be a DREAM in the Eastern Region.

Really. I want to understand you better. What might the Northerners be looking for in the east that will warrant conquering.
1) You dont have natural resources. Note that Petroleum is for SS
2) You dont have arable land for better farming
3) You dont have human resources and thats why your votes are inconsequential.

So what really is it that you Think the Northerners want from you?

My advice to you is to stop being delusional. whatever hard drug you are taking should be immediately stoped. Additionally stop listening to illiterates who will lead you to your pit fall

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. / BREAKING: 5 Lawmakers Dump Gov Ayade And Are Back To PDP / Is Osibanjo Humbled? See This Picture Of Asiwaju Tinubu And VP Yemi Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.