Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo (4642 Views)

Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Chigboboss: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
TheEnygma:

You should be ashamed of yourself, I wonder how you zombies reason at times, we know you are getting paid but you must not try to defend every action that your employers make ... The army has no right to interfer with civilian life, if the army can't fight UGM how will attacking civilians remedy the situation?

How do you separate innocent civilians from criminal gunmen if they are UNKNOWN?

Since they're UNKNOWN, it will be difficult for the military to distinguish between innocent civilians and their ESN targets in a raid.

That is the risk ESN was warned against when they started the "unknown" propaganda. It was bound to backfire badly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by EMMY76: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fulani nigerian army will always behave like terrorists they will definitely pay for all these actrocities some day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Chigboboss: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kent2020:
Your foolishness is out of the world..If government can fixed out the criminal from innocent ones what then is their job?

Insults will not solve this ESN induced crisis. Since when did we start trusting the FG when it comes to rules of engagement? Remember Odi?

Residents must fish out the ESN gunmen living among them to avoid collateral damage, just like civilian JTF did in Borno when they were faced with the same problem.

If not for the "unknown" propaganda, we won't be having this problem now. ESN & their sympathisers should have been wiser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

How do you separate innocent civilians from criminal gunmen if they are UNKNOWN?

Since they're UNKNOWN, it will be difficult for the military to distinguish between innocent civilians and their ESN targets in a raid.

That is the risk ESN was warned against when they started the "unknown" propaganda. It was bound to backfire badly.
I never wanted to reply you but I have to, so Army should Arest civilians in the north since Boko boys are not known
Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by gwafaeziokwu: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
QuotaSystem:

They attack innocent northerners yet were expecting sliced bread and butter?

It is only when the criminals are picked up that they remember innocence?

Lol we are watching in HD cool

When the East really turned it hot on Northerners in the aftermath of Mohammed cartoon senseless killings of Igbos and other Christians in the north, your army couldn't do nothing. So far, you guys are reacting to a propaganda news known to only you. That one is Daily Trust cup of tea.

The bad news is that you planned to unleash state sponsored terrorism on an area whose allegiance has been swayed to a new emerging force. The force appeal to them everyday with practical solutions to your nuisance, while you remind them everyday why they should look forward to a future without Jihadists.

You are about to help Esn swell their numbers, while Fulani Jihadists in our forest shrink out of existence. Win win

You are right, we shall laugh HD. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by TheEnygma(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

My friend shut up..... How can they be picking people randomly on the street just because they don't know who the UGM are, the "slave mentality" we have is what has caused our leaders to be misbehaving.....
Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Chigboboss: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hizzy:

I never wanted to reply you but I have to, so Army should Arest civilians in the north since Boko boys are not known

Boko Terrorists are known, carry flags and move around in marked vehicles & convoys unlike coward ESN. Even at that, there were many civilian casualties during raids and bombardments, especially when the dislodged BH terrorists started hiding among civilians. It was Civilian JTF that ended the carnage & saved the day by fishing out the terrorists in their midst. That is what is needed to avoid a similar fate in the east. Anti ESN civilian JTF.

I remember clearly Al-jazeera had to do a documentary on military abuses & excesses on innocent civilians in the NE during BH early years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by gwafaeziokwu: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

How do you know the difference between civilians they're picking up and UGM if they're truly "unknown"?

We warned ESN that this "unknown" propaganda would backfire, now see what is happening angry

More like "we warned Esn to cowardly accept responsibility for a weak script written by unintelligent malus from futajalon".

Nigerian Army and other security outfits has been criminal gangster outfits since time immemorial. Endsars protesters were not tagged "unknown gunmen men", neither were Zaki Biam civilians murdered in cold blood anything near "unknown gunmen". Yet the army unleashed bullets bought with tax payers money on innocent civilians.

Slow minds like you are why Igbos must leave Nigeria. You are diluting our intelligent output with your dumbness. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by gwafaeziokwu: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
DarkApostle666:

Tell your courageous ESN terrorists to go after criminals in the forests instead of killing innocent Northern traders.

Esn are in the forest already dealing with Fulani terrorists.

Tell Daily trust newspaper and other Arewa dumb channels to show us the bodies of Northerners killed in the East.

1 Like

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Chigboboss: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
TheEnygma:

My friend shut up..... How can they be picking people randomly on the street just because they don't know who the UGM are, the "slave mentality" we have is what has caused our leaders to be misbehaving.....

To avoid this problem, point out the UGM for the military if you're truly concerned about random pickups of innocent people & want to avoid it.

Let me tell you, it is the same way NE residents initially had sympathy for BH hiding among them until they couldn't stand the endless extra-judicial killings of innocent youths suspected to be BH and couldn't bear the collateral damage any longer until they were forced to start exposing the terrorists among them through civilian JTF.

1 Like

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by xcon: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
owobokiri:
Folks should know the game plan.
They're trying to chase away the locals and force in their fulani Herdsmen people.
That Ohaji-Egbema area is the area with the biggest oil and gas reserves in Imo state.
They're building pipelines to Niger republic through the North to feed numerous power stations and there is no way they will allow militancy at the source of their loot..
This is not going to end well because nobody is ready to take orders from some arrogant fulsnis..
Igbo man only foolish people will believe your lies.You people are worst than the northerner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by gwafaeziokwu: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Coronabirus:
very articulated answer. I pity those ppl because they may find themselves in serious mess and unfortunately they don't have the heart of NE ppl to accept the fate of destruction!

You are right, NE can't be SE. SE will not accept a date of destruction. We will pullout evil from its roots and discard it forever.
Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Chigboboss: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:
More like "we warned Esn to cowardly accept responsibility for a weak script written by unintelligent malus from futajalon".

Nigerian Army and other security outfits has been criminal gangster outfits since time immemorial. Endsars protesters were not tagged "unknown gunmen men", neither were Zaki Biam civilians murdered in cold blood anything near "unknown gunmen". Yet the army unleashed bullets bought with tax payers money on innocent civilians.

Nothing like your futa jalon ipob nonsense. Yes ESN was warned because nobody is fooled about the identity of ESN gunmen except daft, brainwashed IPOB terrorists that somehow think everyone else is also daft.

So you know the bolded yet you are hailing & accomodating cop & soldier killing "unknown gunmen"? You think SE story will be different?

Wow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by xcon: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Veqtor:
Fulani army have started what they did in obigbo.

They sent their herdsmen faction who were met with strong resistance. Now they have sent der rehabilitated Bokoharam soldiers to come and clear d way for them.

The agenda of ds Fulani govt is crystal clear. And everyone can c dat d army has been infiltrated and is working for one tribe alone.

Boko Haram is still killing ppl in the north, and d army hasn't gone der to kidnap dem and take dem to unknown destinations.

Let's see how things will unfold ds tym.

ipob terrorist are worst than boko haram and they desave to die with their sympathieser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by tribalmall: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Armaggedon, you claim dailytrust is spreading hear say pls can you verify if the nonsense this igbo clown said below is what we should believe now while we ignore a national daily ?!

owobokiri:
Folks should know the game plan.
They're trying to chase away the locals and force in their fulani Herdsmen people.
That Ohaji-Egbema area is the area with the biggest oil and gas reserves in Imo state.
They're building pipelines to Niger republic through the North to feed numerous power stations and there is no way they will allow militancy at the source of their loot..
This is not going to end well because nobody is ready to take orders from some arrogant fulsnis..
Armaggedon post=100910700:
show us evidence ESN killed traders except tweets from arewa tweeter lifted by terror mouthpiece called dailytrust, without names and pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by gwafaeziokwu: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

Yes ESN was warned because nobody is fooled about the identity of ESN gunmen except brainwashed IPOB terrorists that think everyone else is daft.

So you know the bolded yet you are hailing & accomodating cop & soldier killing "unknown gunmen"? You think SE story will be different?

Wow.

You are too daft to be having this conversation with me. You claimed that Esn were the unknown gunmen according to your intelligence gathering yet you are picking up random people from the street instead of going to the forests where they are kicking Fulanis ass to apprehend them.

@the bolded, yes we know that Nigeria is a vast crime scene fit for only subhumans like yourself. It is the reason we humans want out, so we can preserve our sanity before you use a barbaric culture of mindless killings to influence our unborn generation.

2 Likes

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You are right, NE can't be SE. SE will not accept a date of destruction. We will pullout evil from its roots and discard it forever.
Don't ever underestimate the danger you're in now. I very well know how BH started and it's exact replica of it happening in SE; exactly just like a movie!

2 Likes

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by tribalmall: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
But is there anything wrong in being happy when igbo blood is spilled ? I am confused n I need to ask because we are all alive when the news of herds men chasing Yorubas into Benin Republic came up I know how Igbos were rejoicing.

I don't know about others but as at 2021 if Igbos are killed either justly or otherwise I will rejoice ni O. My whole life is predicated on do me I do you. I no de forgive. I am waiting patiently to rejoice when Igbos will be killed preferably unjustly n I am not ashamed about that.

Igbos must know u don't own the monopoly of being senseless, wicked or outrightly foolish.

owobokiri:

You can't wait to see igbo blood spilled..
The way you jump from thread to thread, changing monikers while splashing anti igbo rants is simply stunning!
The carnage you pray too see in the east will happen at your doorsteps!
Meanwhile more power to the ESN!

3 Likes

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by gwafaeziokwu: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

To avoid this problem, point out the UGM for the military if you're truly concerned about random pickups of innocent people & want to avoid it.

Let me tell you, it is the same way NE residents initially had sympathy for BH hiding among them until they couldn't stand the endless extra-judicial killings of innocent youths suspected to be BH and couldn't bear the collateral damage any longer until they were forced to start exposing the terrorists among them through civilian JTF.

grin

Look at this earthworm. Chai! Britain you see what you caused okwa ya? Allow us to deal with these guys ,you people refused. Now Aboki no get respect again.

Who will point out UGM for you in the SE, Almajiri. As per scared little kids or what?

If I slap you eehnnn. Common grerrrrrrroooouuuttt

1 Like

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by gwafaeziokwu: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Coronabirus:
Don't ever underestimate the danger you're in now. I very well know how BH started and it's exact replica of it happening in SE; exactly just like a movie!

You don't know anything about Igbo culture. We don't harbour dangerous secrecy. Anything repugnant to justice, fairness, and live and let's live cannot survive in Igboland.

We created Bakassi when armrobbers took over the east driving our rich business men out of Igboland. They did the job effectively until a time they turned evil. We quickly disposed of them without qualms. When was the last you heard of Bakassi?

The moment Esn or ipob turns evil it will self destruct from the inside. That is the difference between SE and NE, the human capital in a geographical location determines how far evil thrive in that locality.

5 Likes

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
using fuel to fight fire

well done......signing out
Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by iokpebholo: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
naija4life247:

Traitors die miserably
sorry sir..am not an ibo man and will never support d senseless killings carried out by ur ESN

1 Like

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Notasyouthink: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
QuotaSystem:

They attack innocent northerners yet were expecting sliced bread and butter?

It is only when the criminals are picked up that they remember innocence?

Lol we are watching in HD cool
In nnamdi kanu's voice; they will kill us and we will kill them and after that biafra will be restored.

You apc goons should keep rejoicing no probs no be today we begin see all these rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Ngorbungor(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Coronabirus:

Don't ever compare the North to the East, these are two different people, the North can allow injustice but the East will never, as for the arrest the army can only intimidate the ordinary people, because that's what they do best.

I was in Owerri during the Easter holidays and what we witnessed was a same, unbelievable cowardice from the security agencies, UGM dancing Infront of the Government House for 30min, before attacking the Police Headquarters and the Owerri Prison, mind you these 3 Government establishment are in the same location, the Government House and the Police Headquarters are in the same premises, while the Owerri Prison is sharing a boundary (fence) with the Police Headquarters.

So tell me how on earth these guys successfully attacked the Police Headquarters and the Owerri Prison for 3 good hours without any defensive response from the security agencies?

The 82 Division Obinze is less than 30 minutes to the Police Headquarters, the Police Area Command at fire service junction in Owerri is less than 5 minutes to the Police Headquarters, and you want to tell Nigeria's that we do have not less than 200 security personnel around at that time and space guiding the Government House, the Police Headquarters and the Owerri Prison, I even forgot to mention the DSS state office located in the same location.

But they are very quick to arrest innocent Nigeria's. May God help us in this Country of ours.

1 Like

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by PissfulProtester: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
naija4life247:

Okay. Tell your so called Northern traders to go back to their desert. Southerners do not want any interaction or association with blood sucking vampires from the desert.
such a disgusting hate-filled bastard of a bigot you are. Should we start chasing your dubious kinsmen back to their portor region with force, I hope you won't cry foul

Modafucker

Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
nedu666:
Operation ignore lgbo hate wishing threads

They are very unwise people.... Smh. You need to create a new thread for this and advise your igbo brothers here. Them mumu die
Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Jostoman: 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
nedu666:

Why are you responding to him. Can't you ignore people like him. They seek attention, learn to ignore them. Everywhere on nairaland is lgbo dis, lgbo dat haba.
Pls lgbos stop responding to threads about lgbos. They are all hate wishing threads
that is why you will never see my comment on all those useless thread most especially that their fake news newspaper called daily trust.
Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Don't ever compare the North to the East, these are two different people, the North can allow injustice but the East will never, as for the arrest the army can only intimidate the ordinary people, because that's what they do best.

I was in Owerri during the Easter holidays and what we witnessed was a same, unbelievable cowardice from the security agencies, UGM dancing Infront of the Government House for 30min, before attacking the Police Headquarters and the Owerri Prison, mind you these 3 Government establishment are in the same location, the Government House and the Police Headquarters are in the same premises, while the Owerri Prison is sharing a boundary (fence) with the Police Headquarters.

So tell me how on earth these guys successfully attacked the Police Headquarters and the Owerri Prison for 3 good hours without any defensive response from the security agencies?

The 82 Division Obinze is less than 30 minutes to the Police Headquarters, the Police Area Command at fire service junction in Owerri is less than 5 minutes to the Police Headquarters, and you want to tell Nigeria's that we do have not less than 200 security personnel around at that time and space guiding the Government House, the Police Headquarters and the Owerri Prison, I even forgot to mention the DSS state office located in the same location.

But they are very quick to arrest innocent Nigeria's. May God help us in this Country of ours.

Soldiers don't just provoke people without reason. Did u call military deployment against BH provocation?
There was a time around 2014 BH overrun Giwa Barrack killed many soldiers, destroyed and looted many weapons and fred more than 1500 prisoners in few hours, later military massacred the rest of the prisoners in detention, more than 600 of thm were slaughtered that's why AI is still barking like hungry dog in defence of terrorists.
The earlier u understand how analog our forces are the more u understand the only tool they use to crackdown violence. At the peak of BH insurgency when military are attacked they killed every living adult male child in the town untill when the people learnt that their people are being sent to extinction that is when they cooperated & started pointing Boko boys, that was the reason they relocated to bush and kept sneaking into the town there by killing military corraborators/informants.
When BH was at its peak many ppl were busy giving it political reasons that is why u hardly can understand the exact terrain with many things propagated and bound to happen which is complete version of BH.

I hope God's miracle will avert all bound disaster.
Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by CaptainAyub: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2021
ScamHunter:
If this is true, they're simply swelling the ranks of IPOB because young men would prefer to join the resistance than be arrested unarmed, Bad policy I must say.
They don't know.
The current crop of Igbo youths are not 'endurers' like their fathers
Re: Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo by CaptainAyub: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2021
xcon:
ipob terrorist are (worst)than boko haram and they (desave) to die with their (sympathieser).
Nnaa,you complete primary school so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban / I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone / Public Debate: I’ve No Time For Soludo – Aganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.