Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,051 members, 7,845,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Please Help Us - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Us (1476 Views)

Lord help us / My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
@careerbegger How do you expect me to say i don't have a nairaland account and that is why i just created this one
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 3:33am On Apr 20, 2021
I can't do this anymore, ive been thinking everything since and ive concluded that it's time to be a man and end this wretched life, goodbye everyone. Some people could have save me but nobody cares about anyone in this country, it is all a lie, i rest my case, i wish i have a better life in my next life
Re: Please Help Us by Assurance20(m): 4:16am On Apr 20, 2021
Uthman2021:
I can't do this anymore, ive been thinking everything since and ive concluded that it's time to be a man and end this wretched life, goodbye everyone. Some people could have save me but nobody cares about anyone in this country, it is all a lie, i rest my case, i wish i have a better life in my next life

If this is true, let me advise you suicide is never an option...don't give up
Re: Please Help Us by dobnina(f): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Uthman2021:
You are not a man, you are a coward.
A real man doesnt depend on anybody. He hustles his way out of poverty. He doesnt come online to write sub stories, updating threads every hour to beg for money.
A real man will face his challenges and not chicken out like a coward.
The earlier you realise that no one owes you anything in this world, the better for you.
You need to let go of your entitlement mentality for your own good.
Goodbye to you if you decide to go ahead.
Hopefully, you will have a better life in your next world.
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
@Assurance20, this is very true,it's what am going through. I couldn't go through taking my life because i had to think about my wife and child,am doing everytin i can do but its just not enough,this life is just too hard
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
@dobnina, i pray you don't ever go through any difficulty in life
Re: Please Help Us by ahnie: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
dobnina:

You are not a man, you are a coward.
A real man doesnt depend on anybody. He hustles his way out of poverty. He doesnt come online to write sub stories, updating threads every hour to beg for money.
A real man will face his challenges and not chicken out like a coward.
The earlier you realise that no one owes you anything in this world, the better for you.
You need to let go of your entitlement mentality for your own good.
Goodbye to you if you decide to go ahead.
Hopefully, you will have a better life in your next world.

pls Nina you need to mellow down on your punch backs it's kinda harsh.
pls no insults intended.
Re: Please Help Us by dobnina(f): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Uthman2021:
@dobnina, i pray you don't ever go through any difficulty in life
I have already been through hard times. But i didn't give up. I have worked in a factory where i was washing dispenser bottles for 10k. I am a graduate by the way. I didn't sit comfortable in my house expecting people to feed me. I didn't sleep with men for money, instead i dusted myself up, got a job with a meagre pay beneath my level and hustled my way out of hardship.
People mocked me but i never relented and that is the reason why i can tell my story today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! / Marital Issues : Advise Urgently Needed / "Judge Women By Their Past!" - Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.