Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! (1464 Views)

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help!! / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by App222(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2021
I did not authorize anybody to adopt my son. Never.

Pls Nigerians, what kind of wickedness is this that this evil lady wants to do with her man? Pls Help me to get my son back to me.

I read this thread below which made front page today.

https://www.nairaland.com/6542942/should-adopt-fiancees-son-legally

I am the father of the boy the man was talking about and I never authorized anybody to adopt my son and will never authorize or allow anyone adopt my son.

There are 2 things that made me to know from the story that I am the one he's talking about.

They are:
1. He said it's 4 years now that they've been together. This corresponds well to my story. 
2. He said the child is a boy. This also corresponds well. 

I am a very responsible man and I'm not irresponsible as he claimed. That must have been the lie he was told by the lady. She's a liar and has always been a liar.

She actually ran away with my son since then. Ran away to an unknown destination with my son and packed all my properties away with her. Properties worth a lot of money.

That was after she planned to kill me and assassinate me and I ran away from her to save my life. So she later after one year, ran away with my son and said she would give him to her new man friend, even after I had already planned to enroll the boy in school to register him in a school but she denied me access to the boy till today. I've not seen the boy till today. 

Her dad doesn't even know where she lives. She's a complete liar, a pretender, a Jezebel and a green snake under green grass. You're a dead man if you marry her, mark my word.

She now turned round and said she had registered him in school and that I should be sending school fees in order to be extorting money from me continuously, just like she was extorting money from me while we were together and she ended up wrecking me financially and collecting all the money I had.

How can you ask me to send you school fees for a school I don't know? Location I don't know. Class I don't know. 

Mr man, you want to marry a Jezebel and a manipulator, you are digging your own grave by marrying her. 

Return my son to me, I want to put my son in school so that he can be trained properly with good morals. I don't want him to be taken to club every night as she takes him to club to do evil things. This is a very wicked and evil lady. You want to marry a devil, continue.... nobody will tell you when you will begin to regret it. 

You people will never know peace until you return my son to me. He's not your son, he's my son, so you're a child thief for wanting to adopt my son when I the father I'm still alive and I've not seen my son for 4 years now. 

Return my son to me or else..... 

CC Seun

CC Lalasticlala

CC All mods

CC
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by ojorich(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2021
Nawao,truly wahala no dey finish....Desmond Elliot see wetin you cause ba!!
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by WoundedLamb: 11:06pm On May 08, 2021
Wow... I don't really think the reasons you gave for believing that thread has to do with you are strong enough. The child is a boy; well, it's got to be either a girl or a boy. He was born four years ago; so were many others. But then again, that part wouldn't be difficult to verify. The person that created the thread can easily tell by asking you a few questions. And if you happen to be the father of the child, I'd say it's a good thing you get to share your own side of the story.

I commented on that thread and I liked the idea that the man was considering taking in the boy legally (having a legal father is important) but I also told him he might not be able to do that without your consent. I'm not sure how it works but I'd surprised if the adoption papers can be completed without your signature. But bear in mind that if you don't want the man to adopt the boy legally (i.e. if you block the process by exercising your right), you must be sending in money for his upkeep (at that point, it wouldn't be a son you don't know). I doubt you would have any legal grounds to take the kid away from her mum.

Good luck!
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Omihanifa: 11:08pm On May 08, 2021
Go and report to the police and also post her pictures here so that everyone can see the lady you are talking about

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by EkwulobiaTV: 11:26pm On May 08, 2021
Following!
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by MJBOLT: 11:28pm On May 08, 2021
Nairaland don turn Jerry Springer show grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Katier00(f): 11:37pm On May 08, 2021
App222:

Pls Nigerians, what kind of wickedness is this that this evil lady wants to do with her man? Pls Help me to get my son back to me.

I am the father of the boy the man was talking about and I never authorized anybody to adopt my son and will never authorize or allow anyone adopt my son.

There are 2 things that made me to know from the story that I am the one he's talking about.

They are:
1. He said it's 4 years now that they've been together. This corresponds well to my story. 

I am a very responsible man and I'm not irresponsible as he claimed. That must have been the lie he was told by the lady. She's a liar and has always been a liar.

She actually ran away with my son since then. Ran away to an unknown destination with my son and packed all my properties away with her. Properties worth a lot of money.

That was after she planned to kill me and assassinate me and I ran away from her to save my life. So she later after one year, ran away with my son and said she would give him to her new man friend, even after I had already planned to enroll the boy in school to register him in a school but she denied me access to the boy till today. I've not seen the boy till today. 

Her dad doesn't even know where she lives. She's a complete liar, a pretender, a Jezebel and a green snake under green grass. You're a dead man if you marry her, mark my word.

She now turned round and said she had registered him in school and that I should be sending school fees in order to be extorting money from me continuously, just like she was extorting money from me while we were together and she ended up wrecking me financially and collecting all the money I had.

How can you ask me to send you school fees for a school I don't know? Location I don't know. Class I don't know. 

Mr man, you want to marry a Jezebel and a manipulator, you are digging your own grave by marrying her. 

Return my son to me, I want to put my son in school so that he can be trained properly with good morals. I don't want him to be taken to club every night as she takes him to club to do evil things. This is a very wicked and evil lady. You want to marry a devil, continue.... nobody will tell you when you will begin to regret it. 

You people will never know peace until you return my son to me. He's not your son, he's my son, so you're a child thief for wanting to adopt my son when I the father I'm still alive and I've not seen my son for 4 years now. 

CC Seun

CC Lalasticlala

CC All mods

CC

How do we know you are he
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Belafonte(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2021
I'm so pitching my tent here. Btw, OP, if you're lying thunder hug you angry

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Raalsalghul: 11:55pm On May 08, 2021
Wahala!

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:56pm On May 08, 2021
You did not want to marry her. You did not want to cater for your son. Must you see a school before you help your child financially? Now that another man wants her, you want to spoil everything. Did you not see the Jezebel in her, before you mingled with her till she got pregnant? Now that she has found joy, you want to ruin it. You have not done well. If you want to talk about your son, do it. But to start telling the man that he will regret the marriage plan is wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you are still single, go and look for your "Mrs. perfect" and marry, leave the man alone because he made his choice.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by gasparpisciotta: 11:58pm On May 08, 2021
akv666 you may need to get in touch with App222.... ASAP

Thread gently though

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by viettastitches(f): 1:48am On May 09, 2021
Guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by viettastitches(f): 1:55am On May 09, 2021
Nna carry your wahala and go.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by 1F30M4(f): 2:22am On May 09, 2021
The two monikers though..

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Mindlog: 2:31am On May 09, 2021
@App222, when the mother of your son ran.away with him, did you report her to the police or at the Social welfare office nearest to where you both used to live?
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by cococandy(f): 2:47am On May 09, 2021
Following
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by cococandy(f): 2:50am On May 09, 2021
Katier00:
How do we know you are he
right. How do we know he’s not one of those pained niqqas on that thread.
Many of them seem really upset that the single mom was about to get on with her life.

Let’s be watching as the story develops

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Nobody: 2:51am On May 09, 2021
Na wa ooh.

Which kind fake story be this.

You woke up created an account on may 7 to write a story.

On may 8, you created another account to reply your story.

Lets think for a second.

Are you the only one that has a male child on nairaland
Is your " son" the only child that have been living with his mom for 4 years on nairaland

Next when you want to organize a nairaland stunt, be smart about it.

App222, your other moniker is Akv666

Anyway your first fake story caught the attention of people that love to solve family problems on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Ishilove: 4:29am On May 09, 2021
These people have started again. It seems whenever you people are bored you start creating threads and counter threads with new monikers.

Idiots!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Ishilove: 4:30am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Na wa ooh.

Lets think for a second.

Is your " son" the only child that have been living with his mom for 4 years on nairaland

Anyway your first fake story caught the attention of people that love to solve family problems on nairaland
E taya me. These people never get tired

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On May 09, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On May 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
Nairaland don turn Jerry Springer show grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Richy4(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2021
Ishilove:
These people have started again. It seems whenever you people are bored you start creating threads and counter threads with new monikers.

Idiots!!

grin grin grin grin
My sister, I know how u feel trust me I do... The most annoying thing was that the real guy asking for advise on how to adopt a child did not mention his location or setting where the story developed...

How this guy managed to know he was the father of the 4yr old out of 36 states plus the capital is what I cannot explain.... How he managed to be the only runaway dad of a 4 year old in the whole Nigeria... I mean Nigeriaooo,I'm not talking about a small country like Botswana and Madagascar ...

OK let us assume by stroke of luck, he was the one, Now look at how he claimed that the story unfolded....

"She actually ran away with my son since then. Ran away to an unknown destination with my son and packed all my properties away with her. Properties worth a lot of money.

The storyline lacks sequence...Can you make out the event that came first in that story? the assassination threat, the property theft, The running way of a baby/ sending a 4month old bay to school...Besides no one can plan to send a 4month old baby to school @ that time... I'm just saying this for the benefit of the guy that wanted adoption.... In my Opinion in the previous thread, I suggested that it was not a good idea.... but do not let any man destroy something good going on between you and your woman...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by App222(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Na wa ooh.

Lets think for a second.

This is not a fake story and I'm not the same person as the man who created the first story.

We are totally different individuals and he has no right to adopt my son.

I wonder why some people on Nairaland are so negative minded that they don't believe anything.

People need help and they come here for help and all you people do is to disbelieve him and discredit him instead of believing what the person is saying. This is wrong.

How on earth do you think I will create a thread, post a story and then create another thread to answer my first thread? To achieve what purpose? Tell me, to achieve what?

You people should fear God with the way you reply people who need help on this forum. You too may need the help of people in future. Nobody is perfect except God, and any human being can have any problem at anytime that he or she may need people to come to his aid with advice. So stop this cynicisms.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2021
...Hmmm.
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by App222(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Idiots!!

Pls you people should fear God on this forum.

This is not a fake story. This is a complete 100% true story. Stop this kind of comments pls.

I'm not the same person as the first man who created the first thread. We are totally 2 different individuals.

What purpose do you think I will achieve by creating a thread and replying myself? For what pls? To achieve what?

This is a very very true story and you people should stop this unbelief and cynicisms.

He has no right to adopt my son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by App222(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2021
Pls the Lagos State government should come to my rescue on this matter. I did not authorize anybody to adopt my son.
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by fannybaby(f): 7:42am On May 09, 2021
App222:

They are:

CC Seun

CC Lalasticlala

CC All mods

CC

You are pained she got someone else who wants to marry her cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by KevinDein: 7:47am On May 09, 2021
fannybaby:

You are pained she got someone else who wants to marry her cheesy
Yeah, clearly he had fun memories with that woman and he wants to keep her to himself. Nothing to do with just wanting his child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? / This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice. / Buried Baby Found Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.