Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? (30158 Views)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Inspecting Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Isokotolopia: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
My former Governor of Delta State, his Excellency Former Governor Okowa has gone ghostmode since the Presidential elections were concluded.

My beloved Delta State has not been too lucky to have Governors in the mold of Akwa Ibom or Rivers state in terms of commitment to infrastructural facelift.

Governor Okowa secured over 170bn loan towards the end of his administration that money today cannot be accounted for. Rumors had it then that he used the money to finance his failed Vice Presidential bid.

It will be futile to ask EFCC to probe him as that agency is not even focused at the moment, las las na Delta State loose while political allelujah men continue to grow fat bellies in Isoko South.

Oghene biko, We pray Sherriff will be focused

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by igwebuike01: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Isokotolopia:
My former Governor of Delta State, his Excellency Former Governor Okowa has gone ghostmode since the Presidential elections were concluded.

My beloved Delta State has not been too lucky to have Governors in the mold of Akwa Ibom or Rivers state in terms of commitment to infrastructural facelift.

Governor Okowa secured over 170bn loan towards the end of his administration that money today cannot be accounted for. Rumors had it then that he used the money to finance his failed Vice Presidential bid.

It will be futile to ask EFCC to probe him as that agency is not even focused at the moment, las las na Delta State loose while political allelujah men continue to grow fat bellies in Isoko South.

Okowa and Wike overrated themselves

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by ican2020: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Is he related to you monitoring spirit

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 12:29am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I thought you cried bitterly sometime ago that you were leaving Nairaland.

Those are the kind of Nonentities we have all over Delta State.

If you ask the goat and his likes to prove the said loan they are talking about they will start insulting their useless grandfather.

Delta State governors are very good in handing over the baton of leadership.

Please leave Okowa alone and face your Obi or Tinubu or tribunal.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:

Na your papa be Sheriff abi?
Abi Okowa rape your mama?

Use mosquito net you say NO!
Better be serious before malaria kill you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Raskimonojendor: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2023
jamesversion:

You be legion? grin
😂😂😂
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Raskimonojendor: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
We cannot leave this forum for mad men
Your principal takes advice from mad men 😂

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by GeneralPula: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2023
Lol. Missing keh..

But that’s true sha. It’s been a while..

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Toosure70: 4:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Now assistant vice president of Cameron

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Beniyke1: 5:23am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Beniyke1: 5:26am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
So? What’s your problem about that if he leaves or not? Abi na you carry am come Nairaland? How does his exit or not relate to the post and topic? Kids like you who sleep and breathe Nairaland are the ones who’ve reduced this forum to what it is today, bullying and spreading hate all around cos you always think everything is a joke and about name calling. Smh…

He simply made an observation and put up a question. Same observation i have also made myself even though not brought to the public yet. What’s wrong about that? Or Must you always talk? If you don’t have anything meaningful to add then you keep shut. It’s an open forum. I also personally threatened to leave a while ago, but just as someone said, “we can’t leave this forum for mad people,” kids who don’t know when and how this forum started years back before they were able to have access to phones and cheap data.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by VinnyBaba: 5:50am On Sep 08, 2023
OP, leave Okowa to rest.🙂

For stopping the USELESS, Jihadist APC party and that Criminal Thug Omo-Agege from deceiving Deltans,
He is a HERO! 😊💪💪

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by franchasofficia: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2023
angry
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Enjoying his loot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by DMerciful(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2023
Where is Aisha Dahiru popularly called Aisha Binani?

14 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by iammo(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2023
grin

Atiku don scam that one like Obi, who is next for 2027

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2023
Make una find am commot biko.

Eni amori.........

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Stanweezy(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2023
He's holidaying in Dubai, waiting for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by jojothaiv(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2023
political hallelujah men.....

I like that line

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by DMerciful(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Obsessed with Obi
iammo:
grin

Atiku don scam that one like Obi, who is next for 2027

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by iammo(m): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Obsessed with Obi

Any of your concern?!

Or are you obsessed with my comment

Abeg make your comment and move on

Obi isn't complaining

Who are you

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by TheSuperX(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2023
A whole Delta State that should be competing with Dubai is a whole shithole, May God have mercy on African leaders.

22 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2023
You might as well ask about Peter odili, Donald duke, and lucky igbinedion. They get forgotten in the scheme of things or less they want to contest for another political office or they are been probed for corruption like in the case of James Ibori.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Mayor88(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2023
Felimax:

Na your papa be Sheriff abi?
Abi Okowa rape your mama?

Use mosquito net you say NO!
Better be serious before malaria kill you.
Not nice at all.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by DMerciful(m): 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
I'm an Obidient. Stop mocking my principal all the time
iammo:

Any of your concern?!

Or are you obsessed with my comment

Abeg make your comment and move on

Obi isn't complaining

Who are you

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Asabaproperty1: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2023
The poster of this thread seems to have escaped from psychiatric hospital. Can you prove the N170b loan beyond any reasonable doubt or you rely on hear say propaganda by Delta APC? Must everyone show off by making noise in the media? Okowa is a refined gentleman and he is not in your level physically and intellectually.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable / Nyako’s Trial: ‘two Witnesses Die After Giving Evidence’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.