Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River (35048 Views)

Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos / Policeman Kills Guest During Burial In Delta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
ah, na member

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Akfrenzy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
DEM DEM

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by pepperdemzombie: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2021

That's why everyone must put his home in order, this might be the aftermath of having children from different women and the children are not united or secret cult related.
The same thing happened to Fayose's father's corpse. 29 children from 8 women!
Fayose decided to hijack the burial cos he was a governor, his mother wasn't the first wife and neither was he a first born. He brought the corpse to hide in an hospital in Ibadan. They started looking for the corpse, when they got wind of its whereabouts, they stormed Ibadan.
29 children, 8 women with 3 coffins then trailer of soldiers shooting sporadically.
Hope Davido and co will learn from this.

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Twelfthman: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
NawaO

harmargedon:
Double wahala for Dead body
And the owner of dead body

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by trumpcoat(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Double wahala for dead body,no rest for lawyer even at death

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Only in Flatin0 (beta version) land were even dead folks are kidnapped..... he's probably in a pot of soup rn..

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by superjab247: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
mysticwarrior:
secret society at work.
The lawyer is a cultist e.g nbm eiye ogboni etc

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by dan4oster120(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
guy I love you...like say you know my mind....abeg they have come to collect their property
mysticwarrior:
secret society at work.

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by AllenSpencer: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
He definitely resurrected
Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by cardoctor(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wonders shall never end

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Shalommy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lawyers are into occultic group, ordinary people can't bury their corpse. It's with their grandmaster
Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by BarrElChapo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
People wey get body don collect am grin

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by stolaonipekun: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
This one dip ooo, even lifeless body in Nigeria no free[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Goalnaldo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Might be the hand work of organ harvesters/skull miners. Chai them don still reach Cross river undecided

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by notoriousbabe: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Abi him go court ni?

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Polynek(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
There is no way the mortician's will say they don't know how it happens, no b Naija we de again

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by jetwonder(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin Funy, Funy Thing Dey Happen For This World, #this Cross River Nawa O!

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Zanzibar1: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Interesting read

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by kepstone: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
James Okpa said. grin grin this is d only thing is l picked ...

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by adecz: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Village people & their love for
burial controversies..

When the person is sick & needs
assistance, nobody outside the immediate
family is visible.

But when the person become dead
body, even distant family members want
to decide or own the corpse. At this
point sef, dem fit kill to defend their
Illogical position.

All na for to chop burial goodies &
money..

Black man..

Tufiakwa!?

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Stanchem029: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Solicit:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name Anthony am from Edem in Nsuka LGA of Enugu state. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change cathetaar regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like cathetaar, adultdiaper, suppositryetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LMGAOMzamk

Anthony M Okeke is a criminal
21[/color][color=black]600g2

Criminal, why not repent now?
Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cross River?
I no dey oooo

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Tess24: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wahala everywhere for 9ja...
Corpse again ��

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Whitecoal711: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2021
The living really get wahala
Leave the dead for the dead

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by davidkingsley59(m): 1:51am On Apr 19, 2021
God bless the dead. Anyone denying the lawyer a peaceful rest should better have justifiable reasons proven beyond all doubts.

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by Zetty177x: 5:51am On Apr 19, 2021
teejet:
Could be cult matter

Is a lawyer supposed to be in court?

Re: Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River by eedimo(m): 5:57am On Apr 19, 2021
This man that couldn't unite his family. Every woman has a child for him and he claims to be a member of deeper life.

Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) / Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error / Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered