Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. (590 Views)

Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Opinion; Since when the honourable minister of communication Malam Isah Ali Ibrahim Pantami has been mandated by President Muhammad Buhari to find a lasting solution to the insecurity that is facing the country over a decade ago the honourable minister works tirelessly to ensure it's end digitally.
Below are some of the reasons that caused them to attack him Politically.
1, Malam Isah is incorruptible Person.
2, Malam Isah is fearless person (that's why he has been a BH target)
I'm sure the coordinates attack is from the top #Northern leaders that feed themselves with terrorism activities through the southern Media company.
My reasons are that only them(Northern leaders) have that sophisticated political ideologies enough at their disposal to plan that attack and achieve it through southern Medias.
But their plan, surely should be in Vain.
Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by Jostoman: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Rubbish. Nigerians are saying that they are afraid of submitting their lives to a person of questionable character and you are here vomiting jaggons.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jostoman:
Rubbish
It may take you 50 years to understand their plan.

1 Like

Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by doggedfighter(f): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Op, I hope he paid you well to string these incoherent sentences together. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
If this is true then it means the northern elites who wants him removed belong to Shekau's Boko Haram while the communication minister, Isa Pantanmi is with the faction ISWAP.

Whichever way it is, American CIA should do the needful asap and bomb them all including the grand patron of all fulani herdsmen terrorists in Ask rock.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by Wallade(m): 12:13am On Apr 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Opinion; Since when the honourable minister of communication Malam Isah Ali Ibrahim Pantami has been mandated by President Muhammad Buhari to find a lasting solution to the insecurity that is facing the country over a decade ago the honourable minister works tirelessly to ensure it's end digitally.
I'm sure the coordinates attack is from the top #Northern leaders that feed themselves with terrorism activities through the southern Media company.
My reasons are that only them(Northern leaders) have that sophisticated political ideologies enough at their disposal to plan that attack and achieve it through southern Medias.

Are you OK? Is Pantami a security official or what kind of nonsense did you write. Anyway, it seems you have been paid to do this job.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by kayusely70(m): 3:12am On Apr 19, 2021
A poorly executed hatchet job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:20am On Apr 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Cheap paid agent!

How much were you paid for this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by flamingREED(m): 4:08am On Apr 19, 2021
What do these guys take me for?
But for you, understand that our much awaited revolution is now or never.

You won't know what you take us for when an Igbo man makes up mind his to revenge.
Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by PlsBanMe: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Perhaps OP has collected money.

Pantami is a terrorist lover and that's a fact. He has helped brainwash lots of extremist who now destroy the country. He himself is likely pretending to have changed so that he can be operating from inside the government.
Re: NIN- SIM ; Linkage Top Northern Politicians Might Be Behind Pantami's Attack. by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2021
Take a minute to think about what you want to write, don't let your pen be faster than your brain!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi / Burial Arrangements For Late Mama Taraba / Nigerians Can’t Stand Two More Years Of Buhari Regime - Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.