Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? (15447 Views)

What Life Skills Are Not Taught In School? / Skills Are Great, Learn This One. / These 8 Skills Are In High Demand In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by scofield114: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Heroclitus:

Nysc allawee I guess...Lol...you made me laugh out loud in public,may God forgive you
yes oo
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by scofield114: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Loveknitting:

This your own no be here oo.
girl me too im jobless its nysc alawee im talking about

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Etinosa1234: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
chukwuma0000:
Undergraduates, which skills are you Learning now or are you planning to acquire because the way this country is now you don't need a seer to advice you on what to do ?

I learnt app development during the long holiday

Looking to put my self on the marketplace
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by blazepascal(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Paschal, please come and join us grin grin
You have found a husband for me grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by anoziechi(f): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
pharmacy
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by GreatAchiever1: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Data analytics, digital marketing, music theory.
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Ewizard(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
DirtyBoxer:

Thanks for ur reply
True what you said every thing is on YouTube
I just need to get contacts ( being popular in this cause this guy has all the ceremonies booked) and I think probably the fastest way is by following this road i guess
what are your thoughts

Yea just like an apprentice, you gain both knowledge and contacts.
Then YouTube will add more creativity to your work.

Try focus on been creative and bad(good).

Na work go pursue you.
All those photographers/videographers wey dey cover wedding events no go let you rest if they know you're good.
Thats why most couples dey always get issues with their photographers/videographers. Before photobook and video go come out some dey fight join. Because editors no do good job or delay/disappoint.

You would imagine the badass editor wey work with music producers how much they make with those music videos.
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Dipsaint(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Web Development. I'm currently learning Python/Django for backend.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Miracood2:
ND II
U did ur ND in bids?
No, i didnt do ND there but i decided to apply there cos i heard they like money and love to give admission easily lol
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Peacecore: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
I'm still an undergraduate,wish to learn a skill but no Money to pay whoever that will be d boss.
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by abayimi567: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jst graduated,whant to go into cinematography editing etc pls anybody to help 08074620831 thanks
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Adasun(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
LegendaryLover:

Hmmm.... just learn am wella, then find a rich sugar mummy, & u have made it in life. because she will do everything in her power to keep u... she'll pay ur bills, start u up with a biz, give u connections, etc
what if you don't have a legendary gbola?
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
DhatPeacefuldud:
No, i didnt do ND there but i decided to apply there cos i heard they like money and love to give admission easily lol
baba uve just signed a 2yr deal with one if the hottest location in Nigeria.. grin
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by OneKinGuy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
SweetVibe:

Am also into Data Science...how far have you gone
Nothing much yet. Am halfway into a course I got from 365datascience.com and have almost completed the book; Automate The boring stuff with python
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
I'm currently a content writer, I plan on learning SEO writing very soon because that's where the value and money are. Can't graduate and start looking for jobs, this country is bleeped up, I also want to invest in domain flipping. The limiting factors are time and money, but I will still be fine.
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Drella(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Asadujames202:
Bombing

Is the way to go

Learn G

And your life will never remain the same

If a certain King in a certain region known for criminality

Is doing it
Why shouldn't you

Make hin use soap baff hin lifespan away abi?
Abi make hin kolo or kpai after 5 years cos of hustle?
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by spiritualmubi: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Etinosa1234:

I learnt app development during the long holiday

Looking to put my self on the marketplace
Hi bro please how do I go about learning this skill
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Maj196(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
iamcee:

I learnt many skills already,still trying to learn more though smiley
Done learning web and mobile app development, graphic design,UI/UX design,video animations,3d modelling,digital marketing, copywriting, video editing, public speaking,etc..
Madame only you? There is nothing like done learning. Just pick one and focus on it and stop being a jack of all trade

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Miracood2:
baba uve just signed a 2yr deal with one if the hottest location in Nigeria.. grin
Lol God dey
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Drella(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2021
iamcee:

I learnt many skills already,still trying to learn more though smiley
Done learning web and mobile app development, graphic design,UI/UX design,video animations,3d modelling,digital marketing, copywriting, video editing, public speaking,etc..

How much have you earned from each of these skills?Do not learn for fun only,monetize what You learnt.

But seriously I wonder how you were able to learn all these.It is either you learnt all or some at just surface level.
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Drella(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2021
Dipsaint:
Web Development. I'm currently learning Python/Django for backend.

Ah!!!

Make enquiries before learning something now!!!
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Drella(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2021
Peacecore:
I'm still an undergraduate,wish to learn a skill but no Money to pay whoever that will be d boss.

Learn digital skills on youtube such as Digital marketing,Graphics designing,UI/UX designing,Web design,Web development,app development,platform development ,copywriting ......the list is ended.

You only need:
1.Time
2.Data.
3.Laptop in most cases
4.Perseverance
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by calcal: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2021
Ekg911:
Though I'm a graduate, I learnt automobile mechanic when I finished my NYSC, now I'm a professional auto mechanic and diagnostic. I'm very happy that I took the zeal to learn a trade. Please we should all try and acquire a skill

That's good.
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Drella(m): 12:38am On Apr 27, 2021
Froshloaded:
Cisco certifications lol sure ju.

Awon eeyan networking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Etinosa1234: 12:55am On Apr 27, 2021
spiritualmubi:
Hi bro please how do I go about learning this skill

start by learning java or kotlin

when u are comfortable, move to android
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Wvendatta: 1:34am On Apr 27, 2021
Oya design me Security for the premium spirit echelon pls I need
Promoter2:
Learn anything Computer/Programming!

I will design an amazing CV for you to get that dream job!
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by DirtyBoxer(m): 5:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Ewizard:

Yea just like an apprentice, you gain both knowledge and contacts.
Then YouTube will add more creativity to your work.

Try focus on been creative and bad(good).

Na work go pursue you.
All those photographers/videographers wey dey cover wedding events no go let you rest if they know you're good.
Thats why most couples dey always get issues with their photographers/videographers. Before photobook and video go come out some dey fight join. Because editors no do good job or delay/disappoint.

You would imagine the badass editor wey work with music producers how much they make with those music videos.
man you have been helpful
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2021
Drella:

How much have you earned from each of these skills?Do not learn for fun only,monetize what You learnt.

But seriously I wonder how you were able to learn all these.It is either you learnt all or some at just surface level.

Are you pained or what?
Like,how do you know I am not monetizing what I learnt..Lol..I can't stop laughing.
You weren't able to learn them all doesn't mean someone else can't learn it.
Anyway,I am not interested in making anyone believe I mastered them all wink
What's my own..
You don't know what I have done or gained with the skills I learnt,so you don't have the right to say all these to me smiley
Make use of your time well,you guys won't hear..now,you are surprised someone learnt all this..
IQ are different anyway, can't blame you.
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Maj196:
Madame only you? There is nothing like done learning. Just pick one and focus on it and stop being a jack of all trade

That's a statement of a lazy person..
Having one business doesn't mean one shouldn't go into another business.
Think..
If you have one stream of income,you are one step away from poverty.
But wait,are you me?..cuz I don't get.
I learnt what I feel would be very useful to me,and I am glad they are useful to me.
So?
Make use of your time well,you guys won't hear..now,you are surprised someone learnt all this..
IQ are different anyway, can't blame you..
"Just pick one,and focus on it",keep that to yourself sir..
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Froshloaded: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Drella:

Awon eeyan networking

cheesy
Re: Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? by Maj196(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2021
iamcee:

That's a statement of a lazy person..
Having one business doesn't mean one shouldn't go into another business.
Think..
If you have one stream of income,you are one step away from poverty.
But wait,are you me?..cuz I don't get.
I learnt what I feel would be very useful to me,and I am glad they are useful to me.
So?
IQ are different anyway, can't blame you..
"Just pick one,and focus on it",keep that to yourself sir..
Well, in that case you might not go far. Listen, I don't care about your IQ whatsoever because that has nothing do with anything. But moving from one skill to another without focusing on one at the end of the day you might know nothing. Learning programming alone takes years of practice before being an expert and you must keep learning. So may I ask you. Can you build a scalable web application or a mobile app? Tell me how and what language you will use to achieve this. Then I might just believe your assertions. Waiting for your reply...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 NECO Co-ordination Coming Soon / Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Job Offer. / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.