Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim (19980 Views)

Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share" / Nigeria To Disconnect Niger, Benin Over ₦2.60 Billion Electricity Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by Masterito(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
You're just a fool. Take your frustration else where.
Funkeshuga:

learn to read what exactly? you mean that gibberish imbecilic post you cooked up there?

there are some post that are good to be overlook, it can reduce one IQ

seek help and redress your derailed mental state. APC and PDP have fúcked you people timelessly and you're here defending foolishness
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by AmazingELixir: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Dunce!

Did you factor what I was responding to?

Lengthy gibberish on a Monday.

And mind you, not everyone is a pauper like you. Its wrong to conclude everyone belongs to your class.
[/s]

Blasted schizophrenic devoid of basic intellect....see monkey calling his betters names..
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by AllenSpencer: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
AmazingELixir:
[s][/s]

Blasted schizophrenic devoid of basic intellect....see monkey calling his betters names..

Better what!

I dont need to be reassured that you are a pauper.

Church-rat!

Only Nairaland makes you mingle with the sane. Who knows you in your world
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by Funkeshuga(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterito:
You're just a fool. Take your frustration else where.

you're identifying me with your dad standard, I didn't share from his weak gene, in case you need to know
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by Masterito(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol, well NA is a faceless forum. You may not even stand confidently in front me let alone talk all your trash. I leave to your frustrations.
Funkeshuga:

you're identifying me with your dad standard, I didn't share from his weak gene, in case you need to know
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by Funkeshuga(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterito:
Lol, well NA is a faceless forum. You may not even stand confidently in front me let alone talk all your trash. I leave to your frustrations.

Nairaland is a faceless forum! and so what?

you may not even stand confidently in front of me! except you're ghost, jinx or some potential mad man, I don't see any reason why I can't stand in the face of a fellow mortal like me. I don't even need to brag because that's you people hallmark

what trash was I talking than telling you to take back your brain from whoever you donated it to?

now read that your gibberish or show it to the most eldest person in your family, if they won't reconfirmed your insanity
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by Masterito(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mehn see bragging. I know you type, people like you beg easily.
Funkeshuga:

Nairaland is a faceless forum! and so what?

you may not even stand confidently in front of me! except you're ghost, jinx or some potential mad man, I don't see any reason why I can't stand in the face of a fellow mortal like me. I don't even need to brag because that's you people hallmark

what trash was I talking than telling you to take back your brain from whoever you donated it to?

now read that your gibberish or show it to the most eldest person in your family, if they won't reconfirmed your insanity
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by Funkeshuga(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterito:
Mehn see bragging. I know you type, people like you beg easily.

me beg? beg a man that's chest beating in his father's compound? or a man that's doing boy boy for his Boss

you're proving to be more stupid than I thought kid. I'm not in the league of people you can use to learn words here

you're lucky I'm in good mood hence you're enjoying my civil responses
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by Masterito(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Can we meet in person?
Funkeshuga:

me beg? beg a man that's chest beating in his father's compound? or a man that's doing boy boy for his Boss

you're proving to be more stupid than I thought kid. I'm not in the league of people you can use to learn words here

you're lucky I'm in good mood hence you're enjoying my civil responses
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by Funkeshuga(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterito:
Can we meet in person?

keep your meeting to people of your class
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by sentix(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Economics 101

Printing more money doesn’t increase economic output – it only increases the amount of cash circulating in the economy.

Ngasky:

So tell me how the printed money was shared. Or can you check your dictionary for the meaning of *PRINTING*
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by sentix(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
We are actually higher than Ghana in GDP by Population

Amaechi2023:
don't just be student of history, be student of rational thinking.

Nigeria GDP can be over that amount and yet we are still poor.
having 1 million as salary is a huge amount when you have just 2 children to train.
but having same 1 million with 50 children is pure poverty.
Nigeria GDP is highest in Africa but GDP per individuals we are one of the lowest.
Re: Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim by eldeens: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
grossintel:
It's obvious you're a fool. Did I mention CBN printed hard copies of the Naira note. Before you open your mouth and start offering free lectures, read properly! Was any services sold or rendered in exchange of the printed sum? Was oil sold? Go back to school and study the economic implications of printing money in exchange of nothing!

Eyyah sorry, your brain failed you and refuse to comprehend. Not all that attended school are educated, I wonder if you ever. � � �.

My anger is that I wasted my time schooling a dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares 26th, 27th December And 2nd January Public Holidays / Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC / 2023: Traders Declare Support For Osinbajo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.