Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Latest Update Of The Ebonyi State Mega Shopping Mall In Abakaliki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Update Of The Ebonyi State Mega Shopping Mall In Abakaliki (1617 Views)

Pictures Of The Ebonyi State International Airport Constructed By David Umahi / Tinubu Waves At Supporters Ahead Kano State Mega Rally / Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Ebonyi Presidential Campaign Ground (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Update Of The Ebonyi State Mega Shopping Mall In Abakaliki by Njy(f): 4:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Click the link below for full video update.
I think Dave Umahi deserves to be the next president.
What do you guys think?
What an edifice?
This is the most beautiful shopping mall in Nigeria if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlAviHhsGDg

Re: Latest Update Of The Ebonyi State Mega Shopping Mall In Abakaliki by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2021
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Latest Update Of The Ebonyi State Mega Shopping Mall In Abakaliki by Multiplier7(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2021
This is gigantic

Umahi is doing a great job. The international airport should be hastened, I want to show my Anambra people something angry angry
Re: Latest Update Of The Ebonyi State Mega Shopping Mall In Abakaliki by SocialJustice: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Nigerian girls with fat laps, God bless you all.
Re: Latest Update Of The Ebonyi State Mega Shopping Mall In Abakaliki by tribalmall: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2021
What is the construction cost of this project ?
tunwumi:
You are more intelligent and smarter than this. You don't have to respond in the same "mental capacity" as you are asked or mocked. Just do yours and ignore when provoked.

Well done bro

(1) (Reply)

Brenda Vs Chidinma / How Did Arise News Become So Popular / Unknown Gunmen That Ravaged The East Were Nigeria's Security Forces- Deji Adeyju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.