Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) (31834 Views)

2023: Different APC grassroot Sensitization & Mobilisation Ongoing (Pictures) / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by Priwillo: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:
We are waiting for the bastards who call themselves ipob and their terrorist brothers in arms to come try to destroy it again. That day you'd be sent to meet knaus mother and father wherever it is their souls are being tormented eternally.

Hopeless SOBs.

U seem hopeless

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2021
SarkinYarki:
The fact that it has been established the toll collection is the culprit for endless hold up in that area should be sufficient reason that tolling is never resumed

How can toll collection be the culprit of endless holdups?
And if it is, technology (cashless toll cards, etc) easily resolves it.
>
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by HilariumDigita(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Are you a small business owner in need of online visibility? Contact us for your digital marketing services on 09051123110.

Subscribe to our Youtube: https:///HilariumDigital

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:
We are waiting for the bastards who call themselves ipob and their terrorist brothers in arms to come try to destroy it again. That day you'd be sent to meet knaus mother and father wherever it is their souls are being tormented eternally.

Hopeless SOBs.
Oga, you don run from bandits in your Benue state and come dey claim Lagosian now. Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by Advocate500: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:
Grunt to eternity, I couldn't care less. I've said what I've said. If you're an ipob terrorist, go try set fire to anything in Lagos agajn, you'd be made to join Kanus idiotic parents wherever they are.

It's up to you to heed this warning or not. Really didn't read whatever it was you wrote.
your tribe must be the weakest tribe on earth ,they will repeat it again and again ,you will continue to chest beat as usual, if igbos will come to your own land and destroy it while you are busy licking Tinubu and his family ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:

Hopeless SOBs.

Lagos sponsored agent spotted aka Tinubu agent.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2021
iwaeda:

God bless you. The house owners and organisation come together to fix roads and drainages. Yet government will bring land use act fees. Taxes on your shops, doing nothing!
Sometimes, the holdup stretch to Law School down to Ikate / Chevron. Yet potholes full the tolled road!

You can still make a point without exaggerating or lying because those who know the truth will think there's more to it.

1. The holdup can never stretch up to Chevron
2. That road is one of the best (if not the best) roads in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

How can toll collection be the culprit of endless holdups?
And if it is, technology (cashless toll cards, etc) easily resolves it.
>

Remember we were already cashless on Ikoyi link bridge and that didn't ease the hold up
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by iwaeda: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

You can still make a point without exaggerating or lying because those who know the truth will think there's more to it.

1. The holdup can never stretch up to Chevron
2. That road is one of the best (if not the best) roads in Lagos.

Come and watch for your self betwenn 7am till 9am in the morning and from 5pm to 9pm.

As for link bridge, it strecth down to Burdillion and Admiralty. Can you compare this road to Surulere, Yaba Ebute-Meta. Why not toll Oshodi, Abule Egba roads too?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by freemi(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

Dem never born their papa well this time...
something never do u.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by computer0810(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Advocate500:
your tribe must be the weakest tribe on earth ,they will repeat it again and again ,you will continue to chest beat as usual, if igbos will come to your own land and destroy it while you are busy licking Tinubu and his family ass.
Why do u ppl always say licking tinubu ass, was it bcoz yoruba chose to support there strongest political ideology ahead of atiku or pdp....pls make me understand

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2021
finemum:
Am i the only one that observed they are gradually repairing the Lekki toll gate. Does that mean it will be open soon.

I noticed it this morning too. be like say na for midnight dem dey carry out the renovation.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by iwaeda: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2021
Tapout:

I noticed it this morning too. be like say na for midnight dem dey carry out the renovation.

It started more than 4 weeks ago.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by nedekid: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Esseite:

Stop deceiving yourself while cursing your parents, everyone in different callibers protested at that toll for a cause that affected their lives.. Are the praying faithfuls in the attached picture Igbos aswell?..
Dont mind the silly fellow.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Esseite:

Stop deceiving yourself while cursing your parents, everyone in different callibers protested at that toll for a cause that affected their lives.. Are the praying faithfuls in the attached picture Igbos aswell?..
don't mind those Tinubu ass licker.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by iwaeda: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2021
finemum:
Am i the only one that observed they are gradually repairing the Lekki toll gate. Does that mean it will be open soon.

Started more than 4 weeks ago!
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by walozanga(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Esseite:

U get time to dey talk to that idiot
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by holycup(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Lekki toll gate, arena of bloodshed and military brutality.

20th October 2020 still very fresh in our memories.

The place is dead already :the blood of the innocent shed on that ground will forever cry out.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by kmaster007: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2021
finemum:
and if Ur not satisfied you no d way out of Lagos... lolz

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by kmaster007: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:

Hopeless SOBs.
oil dey Ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by blackmanking: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:

Hopeless SOBs.

your family and entire offsprings are a total waste for have a blood link with you.
calling a man late parents just to earn peanut,
silly fools every where

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2021
You no go fit for anything. People who took ona staff never return na na. Pple Wey kill I've never comot...seven day ultimatum.
omenka:
Grunt to eternity, I couldn't care less. I've said what I've said. If you're an ipob terrorist, go try set fire to anything in Lagos agajn, you'd be made to join Kanus idiotic parents wherever they are.

It's up to you to heed this warning or not. Really didn't read whatever it was you wrote.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:

Hopeless SOBs.

Lol my good brother, it's beautiful to see the level of suffering you are passing through. Nothing has happened yet and you are already gnashing your teeth. When something begins to happen you might start grunting.

I wish you well our dear SOB.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by emperor863(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Esseite:

He is not talking about protesters. We all supported the protest.

What he is saying is that it was Igbos that weaponized the protest. Everything was carefully planned right from DJ switch uploading a supposedly live video of a "massacre" to the broadcast on "Biafra radio" in which Nnamdi Kanu instructed his followers (ipob) to "burn down Lagos" and "bring Tinubu down". I personally monitored the broadcast and Heavens is my witness.

That " massacre " which triggered the mindless and hatred inspired destruction of Lagos has now been adjudged to be as fake as the tale of "Jubril of Sudan"

If you believe the Yoruba don't know what transpired on 21st October 2020 in Lagos, I pity you. A time of revenge shall surely come. Every masquerade has its day.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by FODA(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:

Hopeless SOBs.
boss stop mentioning ipob,the destruction brought upon the roll gate was collective ,are u telling us thousands of youth that gathered were all from the east ,they should just repair and re opening the place without obstruction sa,what's fighting nigeria now is beyond lekki toll gate issue ,let all this e fight and bashing stop ,igbo are not our problem ,our problem as a nation is bad leadership, before you insult me ,I m yoruba from ibasan ,God bless u sir.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by Igbojihadist: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2021
the innocent souls killed on that place will judge them(govt)
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

Dem never born their papa well this time...

if them burn ham wetin you wan do, you go do pass kill human being?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by Rickylambert: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:

Hopeless SOBs.
coward
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures) by amboh(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2021
May Nigeria Succeed Ameen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.