Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? (6592 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters / Order Different Sizes And Brands Of Tyres On 07089914630. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Well this is a case of

someone who is on the frontline having first hand experiences vs someone else who only experience the war via a viewscreen.

This thread is a good mirror of that YouTube body building star who went to challenge/fight an actual MMA fighter grin we all knew how it ended grin

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by nitt: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2021
In time I pray you open a sound workshop across all the zones. it will go a long way in bridging the gap for credible auto repairs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2021
selfmadeOLX:
Well this is a case of

someone who is on the frontline having first hand experiences vs someone else who only experience the war via a viewscreen.

This thread is a good mirror of that YouTube body building star who went to challenge/fight an actual MMA fighter grin we all knew how it ended grin

Blocked catalytic converter will not damage your engine but reduce engine performance.

Somebody 2021

[img]https://media1./images/80edf8d5a537937c6f5f84b8d43c44e4/tenor.gif?itemid=10765830[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Kayharry(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Parts we cannot find, we Fabricate right there in the shop.

more like kazeem style there . Keep up boss .one of this days i go visit ur office .
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Kayharry:
more like kazeem style there . Keep up boss .one of this days i go visit ur office .

The most effective way of fixing a car used in Nigeria that was bought salvaged is to employ all useful skills and knowledge acquired over the years to provide realistic RESULTS.

Imagine importing this same part for 250pounds excluding tax and shipping .

If you don't know, you don't know.

You are appreciated

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Kewtt: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
timifakay:
This matter will have back
Weyreypey well done
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by ikdaddy01(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wait. Na 12 cylinder I dey see so shocked
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
GOAT grin grin grin

princetom1:
Who dey breeeeeeeettttttt
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
na 2

ikdaddy01:

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
selfmadeOLX:
Well this is a case of

grin grin grin grin grin grin

gbas gbos gbas

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by mejai(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
I no just wan talk on the pot holes wey full those tiles in ur workshop. So after fixing my suspension in ur workshop, B4 I drive out, the suspension go kaput grin grin

Kudos. Nwanne!!

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Philadelphia: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Parts we cannot find, we Fabricate right there in the shop.

Is that Thor’s missing hammer that I see on the second picture?

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by surrogatesng: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
me sef,i wonder ooo.I never knew he rebuilds engines.
ikdaddy01:
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by cloud(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Gazuzz who can you recommend in Abuja for lexus cars, or do you have a branch in Abuja?
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by sauceEEP(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
E choke!!!!
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U0k9AJoSQQ

Awon baba alaye to lowo lọwọ mo mọ wọn, mo mọ wọn
Eni to mo way lo mowe, gbagbe
No be everybody father lo kawe, lo kawe
Awa lomo way way, way way
Eni to mọ way lo mowe
Awa lomo to mọ way
Kowo ti pe kowo wole
No be everybody wey go school lo mowe (true)
No be everybody wey go (true)

No be everybody know book (true)
E no mean say me I be (fool)
Money dey me account like (full)
Don’t make me lose my (cool)
If you give me, make you give me like
If you give me, make you give me like

[Verse 2 – Falz]
Mo ti mope mi o smart lati class one
Iwo nso oyinbo emi ń tabon
And I got a F9 in Maths gan-an
But I’m calculating hundred thousand (dollars)
Wey you hustle for one year
Me I made it on one endorsement
Five point GP from the onset
So you mean you still dey find employment?
That be nonsense but I’m the dumbest
Ta lo sọ bẹ?
See the numbers
I recorded
At the concept
Feel the pocket
How you go dey ask me say wetin be budget?
I’m insulted!

[Chorus – Wande Coal]
Eni to mo way lo mowe gbagbe
No be everybody father lo kawe, wa
Eni to mọ way lo mowe
Awa lomo to mọ way
Kowo ti pe kowo wole
No be everybody wey go school lo mowe (true)

[Verse 2 – Falz]
No be everybody wey go school
Who dey hustle na hin know the real way oo
Everything we do is all about the ego
Ogbeni check oo
No be who score hundred percent oo
Many men don make it at the ghetto
And if you check, dem no pass NECO (is that so?)
No dey form say you get sense
Na how you dey measure your intelligence?
But we still no dey fit see the extent
If you no dey get cheque, what’s the essence
When boys no dey fit feel your presence?

[Chorus – Wande Coal]
Eni to mo way lo mowe gbagbe
No be everybody father lo kawe, wa
Eni to mọ way lo mowe
Awa lomo to mọ way
Kowo ti pe kowo wole
No be everybody wey go school lo mowe

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
kingreign

cloud:
Gazuzz who can you recommend in Abuja for lexus cars, or do you have a branch in Abuja?
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by kingreign(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
cloud:
I fix Lexus cars.
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by diportivo: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
sauceEEP:
E choke!!!!

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Crocif: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Very nice.
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Observer007(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Well done Gazzuzz, but still wonder why you rejected my Acura RDX 2007. Told you it was a minor issue, burst power steering hose, but you said you wouldn't be able to get the hose because it was difficult to get. I had to take it to my regular mechanic who got the parts from Oyingbo and fixed it without much ado.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by ACRI: 2:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by obidevine(m): 3:17am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by id4sho(m): 4:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Observer007:
Well done Gazzuzz, but still wonder why you rejected my Acura RDX 2007. Told you it was a minor issue, burst power steering hose, but you said you wouldn't be able to get the hose because it was difficult to get. I had to take it to my regular mechanic who got the parts from Oyingbo and fixed it without much ado.
baba no wan die, he chooses his battle carefully

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Observer007:

make u no go run am street after every every na

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by nurey(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

The most effective way of fixing a car used in Nigeria that was bought salvaged is to employ all useful skills and knowledge acquired over the years to provide realistic RESULTS.

Imagine importing this same part for 250pounds excluding tax and shipping .

If you don't know, you don't know.

You are appreciated

Show me a picture of Renault and Citroen in your workshop and I will agree Oga na master

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Observer007(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
id4sho:

baba no wan die, he chooses his battle carefully

Well, after seeing a recent thread about his connection with an MDX, I can't blame him for his stance on cars that are have proved a headache to him in the past.. Although I wouldn't think the Acura is in that class, just like the Honda.
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by bigbamo: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Under the sun, in the rain or even under a mango � tree grin

Rebuilding Engine harness SEL600 from scratch to finish .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13415814_img20210419wa0062_jpeg7d96d56be5d241717fed2fb7b1ee25c8

Can you rev up an engine of 163HP to a much higher engine horse power?

See my shiny semi ipob looking head cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13415811_img20210419wa0058_jpege9f7c4a91c5d3b9fcc879ae2f92fc3e9

Most ASE certified techs will not even go near these kind of cars with these old sch modules tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13415813_img20210419wa0059_jpegcb8c254980e6a7bb4b7174daa69998ee

It's not all about taking it apart, but outing it together properly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13415812_img20210419wa0060_jpeg1100f31ff11e4f61f787437ec5f8a373

Diagnostics after successful surgery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAZIJv3WWaw

Heavenly sound with no limp mode and no warning lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41SBr66B98U

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by bigbamo: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=bigbamo post=100970915][/quote]

Mistake

Can you increase the Horsepower of an Engine?
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
bigbamo:

Mistake

Can you increase the Horsepower of an Engine?

At the right price yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honda Accord (discussion Continue) Clean @ N1.45m / Sold: Barely Used Clean 2001 Nissan Pathfinder Just Like Toks / Sparkling Tokunbo 2002 Mercedes Benz E320...price: N1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.