Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,881 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? (6634 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters / Order Different Sizes And Brands Of Tyres On 07089914630. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by bigbamo: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

At the right price yes.

Interesting, hopefully e no go cut person neck
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
bigbamo:

Interesting, hopefully e no go cut person neck

Certainly it will

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2021
boda ASE will do it for cheap jor

GAZZUZZ:

Certainly it will
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by bigbamo: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
BamBamK:
boda ASE will do it for cheap jor

Who be Brother ASE
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
ask diportivo

bigbamo:

Who be Brother ASE
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
we miuve

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Infamous(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

We Go classic kiss kiss kiss

Read more

https://www.nairaland.com/6048364/sojourn-into-w201-world-1993

I swear I saw this mercedes 190 on the Niger bridge last week. The custom license plates rang a bell. Same color too.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Infamous:

I swear I saw this mercedes 190 on the Niger bridge last week. The custom license plates rang a bell. Same color too.

Yes you did.

It was also in Awka, now in Asaba, it moves around a lot cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Infamous(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Yes you did.

A lot of traveling, eh?
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Infamous:

A lot of traveling, eh?

it could come back to Lagos next week, or not .
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by bigbamo: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
we miuve

I see an Element there, is owner willing to sell? I'm on the lookout for one
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by nurey(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
bigbamo:

I see an Element there, is owner willing to sell? I'm on the lookout for one

The way you are looking for an element eeehhh you will eventually put others in trouble as the prices would soar. Buy a CRV instead same car different shell grin

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by diportivo: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Infamous:

I'm sure it wasn't on the normal lane when u saw it tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Infamous(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
diportivo:

I'm sure it wasn't on the normal lane when u saw it tongue

Rotfl. It was on the proper lane o.
Those traffic boys no Dey joke o
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by bigbamo: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
nurey:

The way you are looking for an element eeehhh you will eventually put others in trouble as the prices would soar. Buy a CRV instead same car different shell grin

Still expensive though; eventually found one. Thanks for your advice all through. You can't blame me for I know nothing about these things.
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by blackfm: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Bossss!! I didn't know Benz has joined the list. Wonderful, I'll pay a visit soon
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by HottieCoach(f): 7:58am On May 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Ford's.....

More range Rovers

Airflows restricted grin
We're all choked

But still we bring the good news

We source car parts locally now grin grin
Do send us a message on WhatsApp

https://www.nairaland.com/6491031/preorder-vehicle-parts-tools-much

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Openpeace: 2:18am On May 05, 2021
Please I'm in need of a tested okay Acura MDX from 2009 upwards.
Nigerian used
Please contact me via WhatsApp 08120677809
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2021
Have to be blowing whistle from time to time

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2021
small small whistle

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 2:26pm On May 06, 2021
shhhhh

this one too loud ooo

GAZZUZZ:
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by BamBamK: 2:26pm On May 06, 2021
ouch

e burn me for hand

GAZZUZZ:
small small whistle
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by johnabraham: 2:37pm On May 06, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by johnabraham: 2:38pm On May 06, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

My dream car... A beast..
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by princetom1(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Yes you did.

For this buhari economy, where una dey see money to buy fuel for that guzzler... Gazzuz must be a ritualiat for having more than 5k in his account
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by moscobabs(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
[img]https://media1./images/c4d9023b721e0001aa2a888c2db35203/tenor.gif?itemid=17167689[/img]

Gazzuzz autos can only accommodate 10 vehicles at the same time, with a current work force of 2 Lead techs (Not ASE certified) and 4 paid apprentices.

We select our battles carefully , not because we cannot handle them but it's smarter to fix 10 corollas in one day and sleep with your eyes closed , than accept a Bently, wait 3weeks for parts, have part installed only to find out you need more parts, we do not have the luxury of space.

A lot of false info being spread online breaking rule 8 grin

Oga Gazuuz, I take God beg you just come to my aid on this and I will appreciate your sincere answer as usual.

I have a Subaru 2011 model that always give me problem whenever I change the battery or stay for like one week before I drive it.

I have another vehicle(Nissan quest) with this Subaru Impreza but I have only one battery for both of them cos the battery for the Subaru is weak and I don't have any plan to buy new battery so I swap it whenever I want to drive any of the two cars.

I'm a weekend driver, I Don't have any reason to drive during the week cos there's bus that take me to and fro on weekdays.

So whenever I try to drive the Subaru, it will go off few minutes after ignition for like 5times in 15mins and it will drive for like a km then stop again, restart and still do that after like 20mins until the engine is hot and it will stop for that day.The issue will not come up again even if I drive it the following day but the moment I keep it at home without drive or warming it will still do the same.

The car was my official car bfre I bought it and the driver told me such issues never came up before maybe cos we used to drive it everyday and my new mechanic doesn't understand the problem only advised me not to remove the battery again that removing the battery could damage some sensors in the car. I may decide not to remove the battery again if that will solve the problem but sir I want to know if the mechanic is right or maybe it's something different that happen to it. Do I have any reason to panic? Pls advice me base on your experience sir?

Thanks very much.
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2021
moscobabs:

Oga Gazuuz, I take God beg you just come to my aid on this and I will appreciate your sincere answer as usual.

I have a Subaru 2011 model that always give me problem whenever I change the battery or stay for like one week before I drive it.

I have another vehicle(Nissan quest) with this Subaru Impreza but I have only one battery for both of them cos the battery for the Subaru is weak and I don't have any plan to buy new battery so I swap it whenever I want to drive any of the two cars.

I'm a weekend driver, I Don't have any reason to drive during the week cos there's bus that take me to and fro on weekdays.

So whenever I try to drive the Subaru, it will go off few minutes after ignition for like 5times in 15mins and it will drive for like a km then stop again, restart and still do that after like 20mins until the engine is hot and it will stop for that day.The issue will not come up again even if I drive it the following day but the moment I keep it at home without drive or warming it will still do the same.

The car was my official car bfre I bought it and the driver told me such issues never came up before maybe cos we used to drive it everyday and my new mechanic doesn't understand the problem only advised me not to remove the battery again that removing the battery could damage some sensors in the car. I may decide not to remove the battery again if that will solve the problem but sir I want to know if the mechanic is right or maybe it's something different that happen to it. Do I have any reason to panic? Pls advice me base on your experience sir?

Thanks very much.

It's only in Naija we play with batteries like ludo.

The battery is there for a reason. A lot of self Calibration adaptation and relearning goes on when the car starts for the first time with battery installed . Those values are very sensitive in some cars, and not in others. Yours has the ajebo gene, so leave the battery there and jumpstart if it goes down, do not allow the system stay without a battery .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Let's play small...

E300 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by kingreign(m): 2:34am On Aug 04, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Let's play small...

E300 2017

This play too much baba grin

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by nurey(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Let's play small...

E300 2017

The guy with the 9x Toyota starlet is still on the queue waiting for his turn.

All fingers are not equal, accept his vehicle too

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2021
nurey:

The guy with the 9x Toyota starlet is still on the queue waiting for his turn.

All fingers are not equal, accept his vehicle too

You and Tunde

[img]https://media1./images/e9d9d40eef4ab994670c08524e35bbdb/tenor.gif?itemid=5393841[/img]
Re: Fact Check Does Gazzuzz Fix Only 4 Brands Of Vehicles? by Piyke: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Let's play small...

E300 2017

But baba, wetin come make such a recent car need engine drop? Interestingly, someone mentioned last week that they rebuilt a 2016 merc engine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE / 2001 Toyota Sequoia Jeep: Give Away Price / 6 Month Old 2005 Honda Accord For Sale price reduced to 1.350m. Grab it now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.