Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

JAMB Novel 2022: The Life Changer | Read And Download PDF - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Novel 2022: The Life Changer | Read And Download PDF (584 Views)

Questions And Answers On The Life Changer JAMB Novel / Summary Of Jamb Novel "Sweet Sixteen" By Bolaji Abdullai / The Summary Of 'Sweet Sixteen' By Bolaji Abdullahi. 2019 JAMB Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Novel 2022: The Life Changer | Read And Download PDF by Vikkyman: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2021
I've decided to make the work easier for all JAMB candidates. JAMB Text 2022 (The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli), is now available in plain text online and also in PDF format.

I made it available in chapters. After reading the first chapter, you move to the next chapter. I'll drop both the first and second chapters here.

I also shared some tips that will help you understand and remember the events in the book.

You can now read!

Chapter 1: https://schoolisle.com/life-changer-chapter-one/

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Msc Biotechnology Or Medicine And Surgery / Cheapest University In Luxembourg And Other Cheapest Universities Abroad / First Female VC, Prof Alele-williams Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.