Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience (15104 Views)

Lagos Traffic- Life Inside The World's Worst Traffic Jam / Will Ambode’s 5000 New BRT Buses Solve The Lagos Traffic Challenge? (see PHOTOS) / Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience by kurlz(f): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2021
bujebudanu1:
April 5th, I missed my flight to abuja from lagos
Left my home at ajah by 1pm to catch a 3.10pm flight. Missed that flight ,after paying 9600 for bolt.

Shattered a private car to abuja that night for 100k.,cos I had a us visa interview by 7.30am d next day.

Got to abuja by 9.40something, went straight to the embassy, my visa was denied sha.

I'm try again with a nice plan and never going miss my flight this time

Lost my composure because of my journey to abuja

Wow. Chai. After spending such a fortune and going through such stress.

May the Lord recompense you.
Re: Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience by armadeo(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Hmmmmm....

I hope you didnt kill the pilot this time
Re: Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience by Jarus(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Yes, both local (Dana) and international (AirFrance)
Re: Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience by orlaglobal234: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Yes very good question i almost missed my Air peace flight from Lagos to Ijebu Ode but thank to my bicycle that save me that day ��
Re: Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience by orlaglobal234: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Some people will still tell lie ion know what you derive from telling lie. angry
Well as for me I actually miss my flight and I booked another one . it took time for the one I booked to come so I called (OBO) to send me his jet.
In not less than two minutes I was hearing a tick sound on the ground and behold it was (OBOs) jet
We flew all the way from muritala airport to los Angeles. Where I currently reside... cool
Is not good to lie na that's why i like you you don't know how to lie........as in (OBO) park his jet in his house
Re: Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2021
orlaglobal234:
Is not good to lie na that's why i like you you don't know how to lie........as in (OBO) park his jet in his house
Shey dem dey park jet for house grin na for airport I dey talk ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience by Goldbw122(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
That is why I like traveling early on time
Re: Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience by orlaglobal234: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Shey dem dey park jet for house grin na for airport I dey talk ....
��
Re: Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience by Questionmaxx: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
How do I miss my flight

How worst can traffic effect me

How best not to beat the traffic and yet miss the flight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Safe Hotels Near Lagos Airport? / Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights / The New Ecowas Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.