Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. (3319 Views)

Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN / Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) / Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Tranquillity360: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Only an e-idiot calls self-determination secession. As in, something that has existed for 5000 years is seceding from something that has been around for 100 years. Una no dey shame. So you gave birth to your great great great grand father? Just because whiteman taught you secession, your poor brain believes that Igbo is inferior to Nigeria? Mpama. Nigeria of 100 years would chart the course for Igbo that has been around even before David and Goliath walked this earth. Your black brain needs scrubbing ....
Take it easy with Omoslim26
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Only an e-idiot calls self-determination secession. As in, something that has existed for 5000 years is seceding from something that has been around for 100 years. Una no dey shame. So you gave birth to your great great great grand father? Just because whiteman taught you secession, your poor brain believes that Igbo is inferior to Nigeria? Mpama. Nigeria of 100 years would chart the course for Igbo that has been around even before David and Goliath walked this earth. Your black brain needs scrubbing ....
grin
ScamHunter:

Ewu hausa and who gave your lord and savior the right to fight for anything.

If you have anything on that big for nothing head if yours you will know that this is nothing but a pocket struggle. He might be your leader but he is not my leader.

Biafra will come but it will not be anchored or come by the terms of that scammer supremacists leader. God is not an author of Confusion.

Ewu.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by tungamaje: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Seriously only someone who is destined to be useless and stupid till eternity will expect the militant sect of a seccessionist group who every compass points to the fact of being a scam package by a manipulative scammer, to be adopted by a whole region as a regional security outfit.

My leaders are fvuckung up Yes, they are not meeting up to expectation like other regions too, but does that mean I should start following a man who pose to be worse off and a profound extremely egomaniac, supremacists and dictator.

This traits are in all sense anti Igbo.

I have been reading your negative commentts against ESN for some time now. Unfortunately Igbos don't seem to support your view on the issue of Kanu's security outfit You seem to be alone on this. Why not give up. They say majority carries the vote

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by helinues: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

You never make sense. Not surprised you didn't make sense. Even tomorrow, you still won't make sense. Obviously, no one should blame you, since it has become apparent that sense is not within your reach. Our condolences.

In MI, you were saying? grin
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
tungamaje:

I have been reading your negative commentts against ESN for some time now. Unfortunately Igbos don't seem to support your view on the issue of Kanu's security outfit You seem to be alone on this. Why not give up. They say majority carries the vote

grin
tungamaje:

There is no debate on the esn issue for it berates every iota of logic and reasoning.

If they support my view or not it won't change the reality that a seccessionist sect cannot create anything for a whole region.

When you talk about creating something for a region it must be a debated, argued and accredited decision from all quarters.

tell me why you think ipob as a sect has any legalty to impose it's militant group on Me I am an Igboman but I am not a ipob member. same with other Igbos from BCG ,massob , The ohaneze youth, and other Igbos who do not subscribe to Ipob.

bakassi was created by the market heads in Aba, then it was later argued debated and agreed that the outfit be adopted as the regional security outfit.

That's how we do things in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Akiara: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
THIS "THING" AINT IGBO...

SIMPLE TEST THAT MAKES DEM MAD....JUST SEE...

PLEASE "Omoslim26".....SAY IGBO AMAKA!!

Omoslim26:

grin

There is no debate on the esn issue for it berates every iota of logic and reasoning.

If they support my view or not it won't change the reality that a seccessionist sect cannot create anything for a whole region.

When you talk about creating something for a region it must be a debated, argued and accredited decision from all quarters.

tell me why you think ipob as a sect has any legalty to impose it's militant group on Me I am an Igboman but I am not a ipob member. same with other Igbos from BCG ,massob , The ohaneze youth, and other Igbos who do not subscribe to Ipob.

bakassi was created by the market heads in Aba, then it was later argued debated and agreed that the outfit be adopted as the regional security outfit.

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by tungamaje: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

You have repeated these lines severally but it seems you are a lone voice. I am saying this because almost a minute fraction of Igbos are against ESN, even Ohaneze hasn't condemned them and now WIC. This shows ESN has almost every Igboman's support. In every family it's always good to have both stubborn and gentle children. When the time for peace arises, the gentle children would make peace. On the other hand the stubborn children also would take care of the violent situation. In this case, let's say Kanu is the the Igbo people's stubborn child. So go ahead with your own system and allow Kanu pursue his. We all need results

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Golden057:
The confusion that always comes from the East is incomparable.

Hardly they agreed on anything!!!

You're so confused. What's wrong in debate, or disagreeing with one's opinion. I see reason why Nigeria is at lowest state. We don't agree yet, yet with all the money spent by APC couldn't win one state in the South-East.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
johnmartus:
What's my business even if the whole of east engulf with fire.God bless Yoruba lands but no stranger shall be allow to migrate to southwest when the problem started.

Has Yewa returned from Benin Republic?
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akiara:

grin
Akiara:

Stay there and be allowing the spirit of taquiyya to decieve you very well until iswap,boko boys or bandits send you to meet your long awaited virgins���

Saying Igbo Amaka would mean me making you happy and I only wish to make you more sad ��

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Bros ever since that una Nssuka dey hot ooo, nssuka dey boil, nssuka dey burn oo, I am there now, I just called someone to confirm, I am very slow to believe everything I see here��

Well even if this is true that is their opinion it's their right to air their views,but the reality is that their argument can't win the day.

Adopting the militant esn will be drawing constant confrontation from the army and esn and we all know who suffers most from such confrontations.

We all know how bakassi started, it was formed by the market heads in Aba but was latter debated and accepted as the regional security outfit for Ala Igbo, but on this case it's coming from a seccessionist group who have shown signs of chaos and security upsurge, that makes it a bad kill.

What exactly are you saying? We should have a like of Amotekun [Powerless] governed by Federal Government, who's a sympathetizer of Fulani Herdsmen.

We, the people will defend our land against bandits and Insurgency.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Seriously only someone who is destined to be useless and stupid till eternity will expect the militant sect of a seccessionist group who every compass points to the fact of being a scam package by a manipulative scammer, to be adopted by a whole region as a regional security outfit.

My leaders are fvuckung up Yes, they are not meeting up to expectation like other regions too, but does that mean I should start following a man who pose to be worse off and a profound extremely egomaniac, supremacists and dictator.

Oga Professor, in the light of Fulani Herdsmen killing innocent Igbo citizens, and when they're apprehended they're handed over to Police and Police will loose them, what do you suggest, Igbos do since you prefer Nigerian Security?
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
tungamaje:

You have repeated these lines severally but it seems you are a lone voice. I am saying this because almost a minute fraction of Igbos are against ESN, even Ohaneze hasn't condemned them and now WIC. This shows ESN has almost every Igboman's support. In every family it's always good to have both stubborn and gentle children. When the time for peace arises, the gentle children would make peace. On the other hand the stubborn children also would take care of the violent situation. In this case, let's say Kanu is the the Igbo people's stubborn child. So go ahead with your own system and allow Kanu pursue his. We all need results

Well I can't position your mind to reality if you are not willing to live in it.

The esn no doubt is a fine idea and if the Ohaneze are able to bring a better debate to convince the Se political leaders to accept it fine, but even you know dats impossible as it stands. Without this it will remain a militant sect and dats reality.

Nothing more nothing less.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

What exactly are you saying? We should have a like of Amotekun [Powerless] governed by Federal Government, who's a sympathetizer of Fulani Herdsmen.

We, the people will defend our land against bandits and Insurgency.

I am not against self defense.

But self defense dat would bring self destruct is dat self defense.

If we can get something like bakassi with good mental training, security in Igboland will improve.

But here we have a regional security outfit and some people claiming Igbos are talkin it down.

Why not fix your minds on how to make it work.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Oga Professor, in the light of Fulani Herdsmen killing innocent Igbo citizens, and when they're apprehended they're handed over to Police and Police will loose them, what do you suggest, Igbos do since you prefer Nigerian Security?

There's a regional security outfit dat will begin operations soonest , let's do everything it takes to get it right.

Let's take a cue from the defunct bakassi boys that performed greatly until they began to mess up.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

And can you tell me why you would want a militant sect to be adopted as a regional security outfit, knowing fully well dat it would drag the unprofessional Nigerian army into Igboland and ofcus we know who gets to be the victim.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by BiafIntel: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
johnmartus:
What's my business even if the whole of east engulf with fire.God bless Yoruba lands but no stranger shall be allow to migrate to southwest when the problem started.
Never mind about your Southwest. Lagos is owned by Igbos, so no need of talking about migration nonsense.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by BiafIntel: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

And can you tell me why you would want a militant sect to be adopted as a regional security outfit, knowing fully well dat it would drag the unprofessional Nigerian army into Igboland and ofcus we know who gets to be the victim.
If you are not dumb, you would understand or know that those you called militants are covered as legitimate security outfits fighting for self-defense under your fraudulent nigeria constitution. Illiterate, go and read your country's fraudulent constitution before opening your amala-filled mouth to talk garbage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
BiafIntel:

If you are not dumb, you would understand or know that those you called militants are covered as legitimate security outfits fighting for self-defense under your fraudulent nigeria constitution. Illiterate, go and read your country's fraudulent constitution before opening your amala-filled mouth to talk garbage.
grin
BiafIntel:

This one has spoilt everything ��

if this senselessness no kill you watin fit kill you again?��

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by BiafIntel: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Waoohhhh!! I have seen a wailing nincompoop buffoon.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Notasyouthink: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Pls take it easy on omoslim26 you know the level of your intelligence is too big for him.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Notasyouthink: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akiara:

Ezigbo this thing is not igbo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by BiafIntel: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
tungamaje:

Bro, don't be fooled, that fool is not Igbo and will never be. He is fulani of Kwara state. A Lai Mohammed replica.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Pls take it easy on omoslim26 you know the level of your intelligence is too big for him.
grin
Notasyouthink:

Another urine drunken brainwashed dunderhead spotted.

I read how you guys go about threatening, insult and intimidate sensible Igbos who have not been brainwashed and refuse to do your scam ipob with you.

Hmm me I am not d type to be intimidated oo��� you will never catch me create a thread on ipob issue or even mention it, but if dat your big for nothing coconut cursed head tries to paint any narrative here dat ipob speaks for Ala Igbo, you have insulted me by trying to impose rubbish in me I will call you out immediately.

Stop drink urine it is not good for your health ���

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by aniomadei1975: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
World Igbo Congress Rejects
Ebube-Agu Advice The S'East
Governors To Support The
Eastern Security Network
(ESN).

WIC spokesman, Basil Onwukwe, in a statement
yesterday, stressed that the
governors needed to work for
and earn the confidence of the Igbo citizenry to support the Eastern Security Network (ESN) and provide all that is
necessary to make ESN a strong security outfit for
Ndigbo.

He alleged that the Fulani
ethnic group was planning to make Nigeria a conquered
Fulani territory, and urged
southeast leaders not to be
seen as tools in their hands.
His words: “How do you expect the same people whose kith and kin hold the Sword of Damocles over our heads to be our defenders? That is antithetical. Governors beware of the Trojan horse.

“Considering the foregoing, WIC rejects the Ebube-agu
security outfit, following the
circumstances surrounding the announcement after the bulge claim that ESN is involved in the prison break in Owerri, without evidence.”
According to the statement, a
genuine interest in the security of life and property in Igbo land should be an Igbo scheme.

“WIC will not hold apologies in protecting our homeland when the national security
operatives have failed to
prosecute a captured Fulani
bandit. More so, it is an
abdication of our inalienable rights to self-preservation.
“The southeast governors need to revitalise their justice
departments and begin to
prosecute violators of the open grazing law, by enforcing the laws in their book. It will help in checking the marauding Fulani herdsmen,” he added.

WIC also urged southeast
attorneys-general to sue
President Muhammadu Buhari and the Federal Government
for the lopsided appointments to top positions that have been
cornered by the Fulani to the
total exclusion of other ethnic
groups.

“This is a brazen and flagrant
violation of the Federal
Character clause of the 1999
Constitution.
“The objective is to redress the imbalance, so that, in the future, security meetings such
as the one held in Owerri
(penultimate) Sunday will not
look like a master-servant
instructional session.”

RUBBISH
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
BiafIntel:
grin
BiafIntel:
Waooohhh!! I have seen a urine drunken brainwashed he goat��

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
BiafIntel:
grin
BiafIntel:
Waooohhh!! I have seen a urine drunken brainwashed he goat��

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
BiafIntel:
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
BiafIntel:
grin
BiafIntel:
Waooohhh I have seen a urine drunken brainwashed he goat ���

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Ezigbo this thing is not igbo grin grin grin

Ezigbo this urine drunk can't be Igbo ��

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

So... What's your solution of the Fulani Herdsmen killings in the East? Oooh! We should trust Nigerian Police to protect us, the way they did those in Benue and Western Nigeria that took refuge in Benin Republic, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS / 10 Most Developed And Beautiful Cities In Igboland / MURIC Attacks Tinubu, VP Shettima For Appointing Christian Aides.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.