Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ike Onyema Reveal How Happy He Was When He Lef Last Relationship With Mercy Eke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema Reveal How Happy He Was When He Lef Last Relationship With Mercy Eke (165 Views)

Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ike Onyema Reveal How Happy He Was When He Lef Last Relationship With Mercy Eke by ifysblog: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2021
My happiest moment in life was when I got out of my last relationship — Reality TV Star, Ike Onyema

Reality TV Star, Ike Onyeama, has thrown a subtle shade down the path of his most recent ex-girlfriend, Mercy Eke.

In a recent interview he had with Spice Tv, Ike said for a real relationship to work out, one has to have the right partner.

He then went on to add that one of the happiest moment in life was “when I got out of my last relationship.”

When he was asked to give some words of advice about relationship, he said ;

Guys, just make sure you are happy, a relationship is a lot of work, a lot of sacrifice, make sure you are ready before you jump into one.

A relationship can only work when you have the right partner

My happiest moment in life was when i got out of my last relationship.

See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hy7mbmOmjE

(1) (Reply)

Life Imprisonment / Please I Need A Sponsor For My First Semester Tution Fee / Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.