Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters (35123 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / NCCSALW To Establish Zonal Headquarters In Enugu / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Emenikec219(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
johnmartus:
Let unknown gun men continue chasing security their eyes will soon clear in that region. When it started bonu will be a child play.

Useless man can you fight spirit even the military they fear
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Princedapace(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
I am igbo. Make una continue, no body will rebuild South East for una o. The wreckage of the last civil war has not been attended to. North east has development commission, do we have in South east? No.

Sorry o, by the time south east is completely destroyed, our eyes go clear. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Pacesetter123(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
jimi4us:

Human like us how? Corona bend your mouth there
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by venger: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
I thought the Igbos here were chest beating that the next civil war will be fought in the North, UGM are doing a great work, may the force be with them
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by achi4u(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
jamiudinho:

until they have d courage to attack army barracks den we will know how serious they are any body can attack a police station
lol no be the same training wey police and army de get?
Same Ak4

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by olatuns2017: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by jimi4us: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Princedapace:
I am igbo. Make una continue, no body will rebuild South East for una o. The wreckage of the last civil war has not been attended to. North east has development commission, do we have in South east? No.

Sorry o, by the time south east is completely destroyed, our eyes go clear. Rubbish.

Afonja hiding under (I'm Igbo) nonsense talk. Hausa-fulani bandits have driven your families to Benin Republic with the help of police and army, what are you going to do about that.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by billyG(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
I came to see pictures of the "GMG" aka game changer.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by KahlDrogo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice One IPOB terrorists...

Keep them coming....

god bless Nnamdi Kanu..
Walahi!! We want to see more. This will surely pain Buhari and Tinubu well well! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Likitana(f): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
this is getting out of hand cry
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by KahlDrogo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
achi4u:
If a whole police headquarters are not save, na streets go save?

Give igbos their dream country and have a peace of mind.
No, let them continue. They will get the dream country after they done burning and killing themselves. This is just the begining. More grease to their balls.

Up ESN!!

CC: SimplyLeo. cheesy
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Afonja!!!!! The zoo must burn, and it's burning already. grin grin
sorry man, am from Delta, but I don't support d senseless killings of policemen. After all, no be all dey kill anyhow now. Besides, when d real fight starts, even u wey say d Zoo must burn go run o

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by KahlDrogo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Tomorrow the IGP will rush and blame IPOB and ESN without a single form of investigation.

Meanwhile Bokoharam and ISWAP is running down an army base yet they won't do anything to the Boko boys
Since Boko Haram is burning, ESNPOB too must burn. They cant be outdone my their counterparts in the north, mba no. No one wins Igbos. grin grin grin grin

Keep it coming. Buhari must be pained now. grin
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by SavageResponse(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Jamesbally: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Another good news from the LAND OF THE RISING SUN. Nnamdi, IPOB and ESN must not stop, untill they turn that Region to another SYRIA. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by BabaIbo: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
According to the report they left their RPG/GMG which they seized from the navy.

Was there a time unknown gunmen attacked the navy?

Or is there something they are not telling us?

Hmmm, this seems to be sponsored but if it's against the people/massrs,it will fail.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by KahlDrogo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jamesbally:
Another good news from the LAND OF THE RISING SUN. Nnamdi, IPOB and ESN must not stop, untill they turn that Region to another SYRIA. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
God bless Kanu honestly!! I'm drinking a crate to this news today!! grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by garfield1: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Funny how all these happenings and yet buhari has never visited those sites or made a statement about it.

Why should he
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by 9jaRealist: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
inoki247:
Lol na Hoodlums this time around no be unknown Gun Men...

What’s the difference?
Are both mutually exclusive?
>
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by bjdon: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
I've been telling people if Nigeria ever breaks up, most of the resulting nations will be virtual war zones.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by KahlDrogo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
SavageResponse:

Stop spreading fake news, the police station was not burnt down!
Afonja!!! It was burnt down!! The zoo must burn and it is burning! grin grin
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Jamesbally: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Shut up!! Afonja!! Wee south south, that's your type.

By their comments, you shall know them.

The zoo must burn, period.

How many times? The Zoo is already burning. The Land of the RISING SUN is the Region that is referred to as ZOO and the Region is presently burning. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Simplyleo: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
No, let them continue. They will get the dream country after they done burning and killing themselves. This is just the begining. More grease to their balls.

Up ESN!!

CC: SimplyLeo. cheesy
Gbamsolutely.

The zoo must fall and it will start from the East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by elbarond(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good news. No one is killed.
Only police property destroyed.
That's good.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Jamesbally: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
God bless Kanu honestly!! I'm drinking a crate to this news today!! grin grin grin

Yea. I presently dey Asaba dey pièces Bottles for whoever wan drink. I love hearing news like this. Nnamdi Kanu the fake, Substandard and CHINA made SHEKAU is truly a hero of the LAND OF THE RISING SUN. The Zoo (The land of the RISING SUN ) MUST FALL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I CAN'T KEEP CALM ASWEAR. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Jamesbally: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

Gbamsolutely.

The zoo must fall and it will start the East.

The Yeast is the Zoo and it must fall. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Princedapace(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=jimi4us post=100934316]

Afonja hiding under (I'm Igbo) nonsense talk. Hausa-fulani bandits have driven your families to Benin Republic with the help of police and army, what are you going to do about that.[/quote

Nwanne, go check my comments, I am full igbo.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Shut up!! Afonja!! Wee south south, that's your type.

By their comments, you shall know them.

The zoo must burn, period.
small boy. U are a small boy. U never see fight before. If you see fight u go shit and pee for your pants. Indomie boy who lacks respect for adults.courtesy of improper home training. Dey tell your elder to shut up because you are behind your keypad, using bonus data to chat. I no blame you. Make war start so I see whether no be your soak away pit you go run inside. Nonsense. Small boy wey just stop to use Pampers dey talk anyhow. U wey lack get mind to even slap person. And for your information, war means you kill and stay not run away, or be killed protecting the place you conquer. Why am I even wasting data talking to an inexperienced person. Idiot. I wish ur parents used condom or postinor 2, their problems would have been lesser
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by nedu666: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Another lgbo thread. Any small event in the east, mofos start falling over themselves to create multiple threads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price / 'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.