Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters (35148 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / NCCSALW To Establish Zonal Headquarters In Enugu / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Jamesbally: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Drink a crate on my my brother. Afonjas are obviously jealous of the killing and destruction happening in igboland. grin grin grin grin cheesy

Yes oo. They will turn around and blame North, Yoruba, Buhari and Tinubu when Nnandi Kanu finally burned that underdeveloped Region down to the ground. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Anambra turning to Somalia. Where is Juliusmalema grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Declare state of emergency in Anambra now

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by jamiudinho(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
achi4u:
lol no be the same training wey police and army de get?
Same Ak4
same training u said I never knew I'm chatting with a kid....even isis can't dear to attack an army barracks talk more of some poor coward criminals
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice One IPOB terrorists...

Keep them coming....

god bless Nnamdi Kanu..

, SO YOU STOPPED USING YOUR KNOWN ACCOUNT ONLY TO RESUME WITH THIS ONE ABI?
WE STAND GIDIGBA DEY OBSERVE YOU FOR THIS FORUM!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Gorilla war fare

Guerrilla...
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dton339:
And when will this type of news go away in Nigeria
Who tell you is happening in Nigeria? It is happening there in Biafra
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
E pain the Afonja. cheesy cheesy grin grin
pain who? Am a deltan, from ughelli, and I base in Asaba.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by hardam003: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hmmm, quite interesting to see some people supporting this anarchy now. sooner when it boomerangs, I can see tears and blood...hmmm,quite interesting!
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by naija1stnigar(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
sincerely I must confess that am tired of logging unto news platforms these days because all you would see about Nigeria is news of killings, kidnapping and our irresponsible government coming out to say that the killings were not as bad as the previous administration. In short I really need to see the angel that booked my coming to Nigeria for serious questioning.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Comedian2019: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dton339:
And when will this type of news go away in Nigeria
When commander in chief is aware
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by davidkingsley59(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Someone said to me
We kill the police!
They're not part of us!
They're damn too corrupt
But him no holy pass
Yeah, we remember #Endsars
The bullet rain and teargas
We won't forget the past!
Wey de governors who promised honour and dignity?
Wey our president who swore to restore our lost pride?
Imams and pastors, dibias and bishops
Farmers and hunters, children and grown-ups
No one knows the future of Nigeria
Shame! Who did this to our fatherland?
If we kill the police, and set prisoners free
If we mob pick-pockets, and hail "Up APC!"
Will our hearts ever find peace?
Will terror sleep at night, too?
Police is still your friend
We just need them reformed
Say no to violence
Tell our politicians, too.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by 2elliot: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
jamiudinho:

until they have d courage to attack army barracks den we will know how serious they are any body can attack a police station
Boko haram wey dey attack them get two heads?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by danuzochukwu: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is how insecurity and destruction start, from attacking security agencies by killing them and collecting their guns to total breakdown of law and order. So those clapping and praising Nnamdi Kanu and his boys, for attack on security agencies will live to regret it, when southeast becomes a failed region.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by heniford2: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Anambra turning to Somalia. Where is Juliusmalema grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Declare state of emergency in Anambra now
declare you head state of emergency
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by lastempero: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Make these people use that morale enter bush go find fulani herdsmen abeg.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by helinues: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

, SO YOU STOPPED USING YOUR KNOWN ACCOUNT ONLY TO RESUME WITH THIS ONE ABI?
WE STAND GIDIGBA DEY OBSERVE YOU FOR THIS FORUM!!!

Monitoring spirit... Get yourself busy instead of monitoring NL's activities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by plaindealer: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
SE is already worse than the North East, it's now the most active terrorist breeding ground in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by caandi: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is getting more serious!�
The question now is who are these gunmen working for?
What’s their aim!
Who’s sponsoring them?
Hmmm...
Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

Potato Cheese Balls | without cheese |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD85JuXaTE
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by kellybently(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/04/19/gunmen-raze-police-zonal-headquarters-in-anambra/amp/
Let them com to Port Harcourt and teach the police here some senses
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by jamiudinho(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
2elliot:
Boko haram wey dey attack them get two heads?
bokoharam na ur mate
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by edochie12: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
The unknown gunmen are not destroying eastern region,they are only attacking police stations and there personnels for all the attrocities they have committed against IPOB,we are living comfortable here in the east,no more police brutalities, no more harrasment both from the military and police.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by tjhinal: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
achi4u:
Stop comparing Boko Haram terrorist to the UGM, no community in SE will harbor Terrorist.
You are a pool, if you dont know, you are all terrorist. Nonsense
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Coronavirus1: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
jimi4us:

Human like us how? Corona bend your mouth there
If your father is police and he was killed on duty will you be happy.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by Owerri1stSon: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Princedapace:
I am igbo. Make una continue, no body will rebuild South East for una o. The wreckage of the last civil war has not been attended to. North east has development commission, do we have in South east? No.

Sorry o, by the time south east is completely destroyed, our eyes go clear. Rubbish.

Hmm
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by achi4u(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
jamiudinho:

same training u said I never knew I'm chatting with a kid....even isis can't dear to attack an army barracks talk more of some poor coward criminals
the one Boko Haram dey pillage na army secondary School?
If we're talking about well trained foreign army with high morale...
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by buckeyemedia: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
johnmartus:
Let unknown gun men continue chasing security their eyes will soon clear in that region. When it started bonu will be a child play.
Endsars, Start burning Police Infrastructure?, give them an each they take yard, give them a yard, they take a mile.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters by jamiudinho(m): 1:49am On Apr 20, 2021
achi4u:
the one Boko Haram dey pillage na army secondary School?
If we're talking about well trained foreign army with high morale...
u still learning bro ...ask those terrorist ipob to attack army barracks first then we start from there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster / Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.