Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video (36600 Views)

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Fayemi: Amotekun Not Regional Police / Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by danngnews: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
BRAKING NEWS

Anambra state request for international airport licence rejected by the Minister of Aviation.

The minister cited security reasons for denying Anambra state the license.

One Nigeria is a scam and crime against humanity.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Psoul(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

I just hope you guys won't start writing UN, FIFA, CAF by the time the military pounce on the miscreants... Hope they won't be later tagged as innocent people

What are they waiting for before pouncing on them?
Meanwhile, let them extend the pouncing to those terrorists operating in the North.
It will be a welcomed pouncing.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by jrusky(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

But Maiduguri airport is open and working. Maiduguri is also the most peaceful town in Nigeria abi? Sambisa located in Anambra abi? Borno state is the most secure state in Nigeria by Arewa standard abi.

Each time you buy food buy meat join. E get wetin meat dey work for brain development.

You're speaking under the influence of Kunu and burukutu.

Bro why wasting your data quoting him? Pls some post are so depressing and annoying so the best just ignore them and move on
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm calling on president Buhari to withdraw police men and military personnel or possibly all the uniform men including immigration from southeast.

To what effect please?
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by davidkingsley59(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Someone said to me
We kill the police!
They're not part of us!
They're damn too corrupt
But him no holy pass
Yeah, we remember #Endsars
The bullet rain and teargas
We won't forget the past!
Wey de governors who promised honour and dignity?
Wey our president who swore to restore our lost pride?
Imams and pastors, dibias and bishops
Farmers and hunters, children and grown-ups
No one knows the future of Nigeria
Shame! Who did this to our fatherland?
If we kill the police, and set prisoners free
If we mob pick-pockets, and hail "Up APC!"
Will our hearts ever find peace?
Will terror sleep at night, too?
Police is still your friend
We just need them reformed
Say no to violence
Tell our politicians, too.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Silverpurple: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
Whoever might be behind the UGM should think twice before turning their region into another Yemen

Leave them, they are jubilation that cars were burnt, after they will say the unknown gunmen are fulani not IPOB

I laugh, why start war in your backyard.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by plaindealer: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
SE is already worse than the North East, SE now the most active terrorist breeding ground in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Silverpurple: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

These people have never secured the South East before. We have vigilant groups in our villages. They just extort motorists up and down.

Nothing to fear

Continue....1800 prisoners from IMO are doing the work of the ESN that released them.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by UnabashedIPOB: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
TOO bad the UGM did not kill any of the ZOO Police men.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Silverpurple: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

While Fulani Herdsmen are killing Igbos, what's your advise as to stop it?

Okay, burn your house to the ground then. The problem is that mostly Igbos will feel this heat.

Igbos on a normal day dont sell properties to non igbos, so who will lose....
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by plaindealer: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

But Maiduguri airport is open and working. Maiduguri is also the most peaceful town in Nigeria abi? Sambisa located in Anambra abi? Borno state is the most secure state in Nigeria by Arewa standard abi.

Each time you buy food buy meat join. E get wetin meat dey work for brain development.

Nna, Maiduguri airport is actually open and working

BH or no BH

Insecurity or no insecurity, their economy is in its 5th year of growth, 42% growth in 2020.

What is the highest rate of growth in any state in the SE.

Their governor in Borno commissioned more and better projects than nearly all your kerosene and wheelbarrow governors.

The joke is on you..

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by sage(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Resees:
As an Igbo man, I say shame on all Igbos that are hyping this crap up..This will destroy our fatherlands are you guys this dumb or what?

Some Igbo people have lost their minds. Destroying the southeast for what exactly? The same police is the one Igbos meet in the Lagos and Abuja where people from the southeast will soon run to.

Lagos and Abuja are doing well and some insane people are destroying the south east
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by sage(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

While Fulani Herdsmen are killing Igbos, what's your advise as to stop it?

What about you don't burn down your own house do you not understand? Only a crazy person destroys his own house to "fight Fulani"

Igbo people wake up capital is fleeing from the region!!!
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by sage(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Igbo people stop the madness. There is NO reason to support this insanity. There is no excuse for it . None whatsoever
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by AmgrayLogistics: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is serious

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Free USA warehouse Address
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Omodua(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
UmuEri:
Repel which Attack??

They were decimated by the Unknown Gunmen. The Unknown Gunmen killed 3 Mopol and burnt down the newly built Police Zone 13

Police and policing have become a huge joke in this country.

Oh God help us in this country, if those charged with the responsibility of protecting us can not even protect themselves, then off to Ghana I go
How did you get details of the attacks when police have given their own version of less collateral damage. Were you there or among the attackers?
It's a sorry state!
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Omodua(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
Whoever might be behind the UGM should think twice before turning their region into another Yemen
My brother, I finger DSS in the whole melodrama. They want to instigate crisis in the region.
If governments of South East have exonerated IPOB/ESN from the attacks, who else do you think.
It's a sorry development which no one is happy about. But history has a way of vindicating the just.
Power is transient and those in authority should note that. They will vacate the seat one day.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by WinterMinter(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Desist from smoking,it increases your level of stupidity.
Kebbiprince:
Anambra State is the most INSECURE state in Nigeria and I wonder who will use an airport in an unsecured state like anambra.

Declare state of emergency in Anambra now!
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by DD29: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
South East The New Theatre Of War,cotinue To Support Your Unknown Gunmen
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Resees: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

While Fulani Herdsmen are killing Igbos, what's your advice as to stop it?

I say attack the main culprits in the bush kill them all for all I care but leave the police people alone stop burning up our small infrastructures. This thing you all are doing and supporting will swallow all of us and you know it. Time will come when you can not even step your feet Inside the southeast.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

grin finish him
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by hansomb: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm calling on president Buhari to withdraw police men and military personnel or possibly all the uniform men including immigration from southeast.
so that Ipob terrorist will take over abi ?
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

Bring another threat. Which military? A soldier nearly jam me while running from unknown gun at Ukwuorji checkpoint in Imo state. I was on my way coming out of Umunoha. See as the soldier then run enter bush. grin grin

I don't know when i bust out laughing while reading this grin grin grin.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Xendre: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Anambra State is the most INSECURE state in Nigeria and I wonder who will use an airport in an unsecured state like anambra.

Declare state of emergency in Anambra now!
thunder fire u
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Xendre: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

I just hope you guys won't start writing UN, FIFA, CAF by the time the military pounce on the miscreants... Hope they won't be later tagged as innocent people
that shows the zoo don't know their prblm is it the unknown gun or innocent once are burning the station
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by amuwo1980: 1:38am On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:
E go reach ur area too , no worry all man go feel the heat .
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by EagleNest(m): 6:14am On Apr 20, 2021
DSS is not doing their work on intelligence gathering.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Steve0979(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

My mom pays 5k monthly for the upkeep of the security guys securing our hood. The last time I spoke with her those guys came to collect the security levy. I spoke with one of them and encouraged them. What are you talking here
u wey Neva c food chop for Lagos con won form say Una get money,'"my mum pays vigilante five k"mumu u tink say u can full everybody,idiot.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Steve0979(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Nwaide01:
they don't know about that,in my village every adult pays #2000 every month for security. And it doesn't matter whether you are based in the village or abroad.
na for wch village b DAT liar I base in Onitsha here tell m wch village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison / Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.