Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video (36604 Views)

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Fayemi: Amotekun Not Regional Police / Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Steve0979(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2021
ProWalker:

Even mad man know how to avoid a speeding trailer
aaaaahhhhhhh
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Faber(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2021
Steve0979:
u wey Neva c food chop for Lagos con won form say Una get money,'"my mum pays vigilante five k"mumu u tink say u can full everybody,idiot.

Ezi ohia, Mkpi Sambisa. You and who dey Lagos. You think I get time for una useless Lasgidi. The dirtiest and lawless place on Earth, Covid19 capital of West Africa.

Stop quoting me from Benin IDP. Plan on how to return to your hut in Ondo.

Smelling he goat. Go baff

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Steve0979(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

Ezi ohia, Mkpi Sambisa. You and who dey Lagos. You think I get time for una useless Lasgidi. The dirtiest and lawless place on Earth, Covid19 capital of West Africa.

Stop quoting me from Benin IDP. Plan on how to return to your hut in Ondo.

Smelling he goat. Go baff
I know it pains,but is d trut .OK tell us where u dey if no b Lagos abuja wer b Una abroad for nigeria
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Faber(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Steve0979:
I know it pains,but is d trut .OK tell us where u dey if no b Lagos abuja wer b Una abroad for nigeria

You have not heard of Nnewi all through your life. You know how many billionaires in Nnewi who had nothing to do with Lagos and Abuja. Is IVM in Lagos or Abuja, is Coscharis in Lagos, is Ibeto in Lagos, is Capital oil in Lagos. Is Orient Oil in Lagos, is Nestoil in Lagos. All are Anambra billionaires and the headquarters of their business are in Nnewi/Anambra.

Your Yorubastard afonja Muslim broda come designed logo for IVM motors. IVM look am finish.. dump im logo for trash can... call the hungry boy to Nnewi give am small dollars make he use am cure poverty.

You forgot say PH, Delta, Awka Ibom dey feed una Lagos and Abuja through oil revenue.
Who get time for ur Lagos and Abuja.

As I talk am before... You be smelling he goat. Go baff
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Masterkernel1: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Resees:

I say attack the main culprits in the bush kill them all for all I care but leave the police people alone stop burning up our small infrastructures. This thing you all are doing and supporting will swallow all of us and you know it. Time will come when you can not even step your feet Inside the southeast.

I'm sorry to disappoint you. Igbos isn't a dem of idiots. They're dealing with issues affecting them.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Masterkernel1: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Silverpurple:

Okay, burn your house to the ground then. The problem is that mostly Igbos will feel this heat.

Igbos on a normal day dont sell properties to non igbos, so who will lose....

I pity the school that graduated you. Name one person that wanted to buy property in the East for the right price and they didn't sell to him.

I don't blame you# Travel and learn.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Steve0979(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

You have not heard of Nnewi all through your life. You know how many billionaires in Nnewi who had nothing to do with Lagos and Abuja. Is IVM in Lagos or Abuja, is Coscharis in Lagos, is Ibeto in Lagos, is Capital oil in Lagos. Is Orient Oil in Lagos, is Nestoil in Lagos. All are Anambra billionaires and the headquarters of their business are in Nnewi/Anambra.

Your Yorubastard afonja Muslim broda come designed logo for IVM motors. IVM look am finish.. dump im logo for trash can... call the hungry boy to Nnewi give am small dollars make he use am cure poverty.

You forgot say PH, Delta, Awka Ibom dey feed una Lagos and Abuja through oil revenue.
Who get time for ur Lagos and Abuja.

As I talk am before... You be smelling he goat. Go baff
upon dis mouth wey u dey make u still Neva tell us we u reside.I can bet my girl fr nd yansh say u dey stay for one slump for IG an do side for Lagos
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Silverpurple: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I pity the school that graduated you. Name one person that wanted to buy property in the East for the right price and they didn't sell to him.

I don't blame you# Travel and learn.

Lolz...continue to lie to yourself.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Olano1: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Anambra State is the most INSECURE state in Nigeria and I wonder who will use an airport in an unsecured state like anambra.

Declare state of emergency in Anambra now!

shut your trap
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Faber(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Steve0979:
upon dis mouth wey u dey make u still Neva tell us we u reside.I can bet my girl fr nd yansh say u dey stay for one slump for IG an do side for Lagos
My location is Independence Layout. What else. If you no sabi where Independence layout dey... That one concern you.
To hell with you and your Lagos.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video by Steve0979(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

My location is Independence Layout. What else. If you no sabi where Independence layout dey... That one concern you.
To hell with you and your Lagos.
mtchwww so IL u dey nai u dey Mk mouth like u get money.OK I challenge to come polo park Mk I c if no b truck pusher u b for ogbete main market.but please no go borrow motor or rent one com o.because if u do I go clear ur doubt dere on Sunday 4pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.