Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum (13680 Views)

2023: Calls For Igbo Presidency Spark National Debate / How Or Why Is The Middle Belt North? / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by Olatomiwami(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
All these docile noise abt Presidency, who presidency help?instead of holding state governors responsible for all the atrocities, all the money been stolen from the states, nah presidency deh steal am? We need orientation in this Nation, too many educated illiterates I swear.
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
KenModi:

Mumu, I am not a muslim! I don’t align to or believe in any of those instruments used by the white man to brain wash the likes of you. Ever wonder why rational thinkers are ever hardly religious?
Oga....just help us look for Real Christian from ya middle belt as President of Nigeria not headslammers pls...
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by Olatomiwami(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
ggood:
North Central are slave to core North when the turn for North come they won't voice out , but when the turn of South come they will be making noice , slave tribalistic bigot people called North Central

EOD, u can't say it better.
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by Olatomiwami(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Charly68:
Saraki is now awake

That one is real"Mesujamba" want to take advantage of his been reconciliation committee chairman to play his normal dirt/wayo politic ,it's in his DNA.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by hardam003: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
smiley Social media rants from Ants...
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by biggy26: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
limeta:
As long as you dont bring a fulani as your representative.
Best still no election 2023
Well said.
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by Skillsnigeria: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Form am Asap, una too much for SW, make una carry una noise go Biafra land, except am yet to see seriousness from the main elites, iPod are just miscreants making noise since 5yrs, with nothing to show except killing themselves.
I'm only advising igbos as a concerned Yoruba Christian
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by Jackmj(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
charlesucheh:
I support this Move. But in as much as I'm TIV,

I will Never support a TIV Man to Aso Rock.

cos, if you can't clean a one room apartment neatly, you can Never clean a duplex!

they still need to be thought that. kudos to the IDOMAS and other tribes from the middle belt aspiring to.

THANK YOU.

Even me. I don't see any qualified Tiv man for president
All corrupt
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by newdawnlive: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Tvoice:

Dis wan don go smoke ekwale weed again, na so una reason after dat tin don enter d wrong side of una brain, las las 2023 no far again
na me and your papa smoke am mumu
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by Mathsco1: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
charlesucheh:
I support this Move. But in as much as I'm TIV,

I will Never support a TIV Man to Aso Rock.

cos, if you can't clean a one room apartment neatly, you can Never clean a duplex!

they still need to be thought that. kudos to the IDOMAS and other tribes from the middle belt aspiring to.

THANK YOU.
this can only come from an imposter who claimed to be a Tiv man.
the current president is contending with every form of insecurity in his state and clam, why can't you ask him to resign
if that's the basis of one becoming the president in Nigeria.
according to your assertion, no Ibo person should contest because all their states are facing unrest just like Benue state. your type are the ones who preferred an enemy to go with the cake if you can't have yourself instead of your brother.
shame on you going by your judgment, because that's what is called collective punishment, moreover, those involved in the public unrest are usually the uneducated ones who are mostly sponsored by evil people like you to distabilise the polity for their selfish reasons like this you just said.
Tiv nations have educated people who can ruled even the United States of America not to talk of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by rummmy: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Gowon,babangida,Abdulsalam and tunde idiagbon are all from lower belt......
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by charlesucheh(m): 1:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Mathsco1:

the current president is contending with every form of insecurity in his state and clam, why can't you ask him to resign
according to your assertion, no Ibo person should contest because all their states are facing unrest just like Benue state. your type are the ones who preferred an enemy to go with the cake if you can't have yourself instead of your brother.
shame on you going by your judgment, because that's what is called collective punishment, moreover, those involved in the public unrest are usually the uneducated ones who are mostly sponsored by evil people like you to distabilise the polity for their selfish reasons like this you just said.
Tiv nations have educated people who can ruled even the United States of America not to talk of Nigeria.
sorry sir, I wrote that with an objective mindset. I am truly TIV from Gwer-east (MBALOM to be precise). But if all you can do is allow your emotions becloud your judgements, then you can go f**k yourself. spoon head!
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by charlesucheh(m): 1:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Mathsco1:

What have we the TIVs gained at the federal level since inception of our leaders in the NA and other government agencies? Even while our senators are up there, have they really vouch for we the youths? In terms of an average TIV youth getting a fair slot in a federal government recruitment and all?

see bros! if you can give me REASONABLE answers to these questions, then I will qualify you a better person than I am, but until then, go look BUSH!!!!! you no reach
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by nony43(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2021
GeneralPula:
As long as it’s not south east, they’re very much welcome..

You guys that have ruled how has Nigerian been.
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by zebra(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Three military Heads of state have emerged from the North Central zone. Gowon, Babangida and Abdulsalam. The South East is the zone that has never produced neither a military nor civilian commander in chief. Azikiwe only held a ceremonial office/appointment. Stop making invalid claims.
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by KenModi(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

Oga....just help us look for Real Christian from ya middle belt as President of Nigeria not headslammers pls...

Real christian? With the millions of hypocrites filling churches to the brim every Sunday worshipping a god that doesn’t exist. You are in no position to criticize muslims or call them headslammers because you lot are no different from them....religious hypocrites. Ever wondered why the less religious a country is the more prosperous it is? Religious is nothing but a drug to fuel your hunger for deception and hypocrisy. Peace!
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2021
KenModi:

Real christian? With the millions of hypocrites filling churches to the brim every Sunday worshipping a god that doesn’t exist. You are in no position to criticize muslims or call them headslammers because you lot are no different from them....religious hypocrites. Ever wondered why the less religious a country is the more prosperous it is? Religious is nothing but a drug to fuel your hunger for deception and hypocrisy. Peace!
Am sure this message is more pointed at the core North of Nigeria. The last time I checked, all Northern Christians and their Lands are epitome of Peaceful coexistence unlike all of core North. 100% of Violence bloodbath in North are not caused by Christians. Instigation of violence like Patanmi and co is only condone in Islam.
Stay focus, give us good Christian President from the North
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2021
zebra:
Three military Heads of state have emerged from the North Central zone. Gowon, Babangida and Abdulsalam. The South East is the zone that has never produced neither a military nor civilian commander in chief. Azikiwe only held a ceremonial office/appointment. Stop making invalid claims.

Point of Correction sir......!

Aguiyi Ironsi was an Igbo Man from Abia.....!! Even though he was butchered by Gowon and his northern boys in 1966, Aguiyi was a great man. He was killed like a Chicken
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by Fanuchi007: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Let diz country just divide into 36 countries + Abuja =37 countries. That will be so amazing. freedom at last.
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by omoharry(f): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Well ! well! well! The Middle Melt finally woke up from their slumber.You guys were busy sleeping, when the presidency was zoned to the entire north..why dO you guys always allow the Fulnais as the only ethnic group in the entire north to only have say when it comes to contesting for the presidential seat in Nigeria?.So you guys could not challenge the Fulanis then.why?
You all have suddenly realized that you must be involve in the zoning too, which is likely to come to the south...hmmm!! Well under this yeye APC zoning , It seems the have ship left you guys long ago. So you all must wait till its zoned back to the north, then you can challenged the Fulanis and contest for presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by omoharry(f): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
KenModi:

Regarding the head slamming..that person was wrong and shouldnt insult people way of worshiping their God.
However, Tell the Muslim fanatic to stop preaching hate. Which has resulted to them blowing themselves up and kill innocent people in the process just becos some lose nut told them they will make heaven if they kill for allah .
Nigeria is facing terrorism today becos of their hateful preaching by their imams. This has succeeded in breeding followers like Boko Haram, Pantami and other silent terrorist sympathizers.
.So oga, I am not a religious person too but let us call a spade a spade.The Islamic religion is a hateful one. This is why majority of their followers are hateful & violent toward no believers.
The ones that are liberal & non violent, are found in south west.This is possible becos the South people embraces and appreciate their culture and people first before thier religion. So they mingle with everyone in respective of their religious affiliations and it does not stop them from attending to their religious activities. They dont have any issue with inter religious union within their . But you cannot say the same with the Northern muslims. Those one will kill you first, before you even decide to leave the faith, or marry outside the it.Their way of life is quite harsh & repressive only toward the poor and rich are allowed to do as they like.
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by Tvoice: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
newdawnlive:
na me and your papa smoke am mumu
Including ur mama too , we plenty sha wey smoke am, mtf
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by Saig: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
newdawnlive:
yes Benue, Kogi and Kwara alone bigger than the whole south east, give us 2023

... Benue is bigger than kogi and kogi alone is bigger than the entire Southeast
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by ikabasa1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
feezay86:
Middle Belt, 2023 is our time!!!

We have the numbers!!

see this Yahaya Bello ass licking man...for your mind abi
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by tit(f): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
No Fulani president or vice president
Re: 2023: Calls For Middle Belt/North Central Presidential Agitation Gains Momentum by newdawnlive: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Saig:

... Benue is bigger than kogi and kogi alone is bigger than the entire Southeast
I'm talking about the population not only land mass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks / Chevron, Shell Pull Out Of Olokola LNG Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.