Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League (18799 Views)

UEFA, Premier League, Top Clubs Reject European Super League / Bayern Munich Reject Barcelona's Third Offer For Robert Lewandoski / Dortmund Bayern Live Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by 27Pushing30: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
fredoooooo:

That's where the discipline comes ...

what discipline? which club can challenge Bayern munich in Germany? no funds to buy top players and any good german lad coming up immediately gets tapped by Munich or sometimes dortmund and eventually end up at Bayern.

I find that very funny sha.

Even hoffenheim were despised because a RICH fan of the club injected lots of money in the club which made them rapidly rise from German 5th division ( in 2000) to the bundesliga (in 2008).

That is the power of investments in a football club because clubs cannot actually grow organically... very difficult.

Look at Leicester city and wolves they are where they are today because of major investment from their owners.

ESL is here to stay. clubs will struggle to gain membership very soon as entry requirements will be stringent just like NBA
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by fredoooooo: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
27Pushing30:

what discipline? which club can challenge Bayern munich in Germany? no funds to buy top players and any good german lad coming up immediately gets tapped by Munich or sometimes dortmund and eventually end up at Bayern.

I find that very funny sha.

Even hoffenheim were despised because a RICH fan of the club injected lots of money in the club which made them rapidly rise from German 5th division ( in 2000) to the bundesliga (in 2008).

That is the power of investments in a football club because clubs cannot actually grow organically... very difficult.

Look at Leicester city and wolves they are where they are today because of major investment from their owners.

ESL is here to stay. clubs will struggle to gain membership very soon as entry requirements will be stringent just like NBA

With all you said , they still choose to keep to their Originality instead of running after more money like the other big teams ..
Dortmund isn't as rich as Batern , they also choose not to join .
Money isn't everything to some people. Or I will say Some people are satisfied with their wealth and culture ... DISCIPLINE!!!!
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by 27Pushing30: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dannyozs:
Seems some ppl do not want to picture the far reaching consequences of this development. Mind you the ESL was never about the competition, this will be all about money, money, money to milk the game of football as much as possible.

Like a get rich quick system which condemns hardwork or due process, in this case it will be to hell with all the football teams who will never make the league.

The founding teams (12 or 15) will never be relegated irrespective of how they play.

The financial gap between elite teams and the unlucky ones will seriously affect the transfer market. Football will be all about money going forward which will breed more corruption, eliminate competition, ensure that these teams will dominate whatever is left of football going forward.

Mid table and struggling teams will have to fold up as they will only be chasing shadows.

The thrill that comes within the domestic leagues and UEFA competitions will no longer be there or here.

Why will anyone want to watch these teams play each other week in week out? What about longevity? The excitement that comes with big teams from different leagues playing each other once in a while?

Yes surely, viewers will be thrilled but after 2, 3 years it becomes repetitive, no more surprises, see finish, a money generating enterprise.

*Which is why the actual football fans - fans who support clubs in their local, fans who follow their teams not because they are popular, who have history with these teams, coaches, critics are strongly against it. Football should not just be about money, yes you need money to run these clubs but immediately it becomes solely about generating money kiss the game goodbye.

You dont even understand the format.

I.ePrem teams wil;l still compete in premiership. what they are not interested in is competing in UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by Bruno3000(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Matheusmartin:
They ll join later..

Na initial gra gra dey worry them..

They should also create something like European super league Europa for arsenal and co..
grin grin grin u no serious
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by okorogodwin4(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Yes! It is senseless, especially Chelsea. They should be stripped off their qualifications and their position given to Porto. You can’t be playing in UCL and be positioning yo play in another league.

Just like our Igbo brothers, you can’t be fighting for Biafra and having senators in the National Assembly. This is greed of the highest order! You can heap abuses on me, but this is the simple truth.

I am a Chelsea fan in between.
you are a Fulani cow who told you that. All the Igbos are in support of Biafra which means All the northerners are bokoharam
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by SouthSouth1914: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pinkfuture:
Both Oduduwa, and Arewa have senators in House of Assembly. You could have made your point without sounding ill and stu.pid

Don’t be cynical. Are you on drugs? You guys are clamoring for your own country, yet have representatives in the National Assembly, isn’t this double standards?
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by 27Pushing30: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
fredoooooo:

With all you said , they still choose to keep to their Originality instead of running after more money like the other big teams ..
Dortmund isn't as rich as Batern , they also choose not to join .
Money isn't everything to some people. Or I will say Some people are satisfied with their wealth and culture ... DISCIPLINE!!!!

Money actually is everything...

look at Humburg SV ... where dem dey today? truth is no matter the model most clubs will suffer Leeds, Bolton, Wigan and portmouth faith

Even recently there have been growing calls from German clubs seeks removal of the 50+1 rule. That's the only reason dortmund and Bayern cannot just make such a decision.

They have to put it to the fans to vote on it.

Look at the rise of RB leipzig. and PSG not to mention man city.

las las german clubs will enter the party bro
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

Frying pan to fire.gringrin
las las be get that one team we go win unexpectedly and we go use am brag all months... I suspect barca
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by SouthSouth1914: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Primase:

You are an idiot!

And the Igbophobia in you was suddenly triggered and you have to bring in Biafra agitation in a football affair.

Are you ok?

You are a toad with no brains. Are you on drugs? You guys are clamoring for your own country, yet have representatives in the National Assembly, isn’t this double standards
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by SouthSouth1914: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
okorogodwin4:
you are a Fulani cow who told you that. All the Igbos are in support of Biafra which means All the northerners are bokoharam

You ate simply a birdbrain! You guys are clamoring for your own country, yet have representatives in the National Assembly, isn’t this double standards?

Chelsea is playing in the UCL and already signed up for another league. Is this not double standards?
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by favour32(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Matheusmartin:
They ll join later..

They should also create something like European super league Europa for arsenal and co..
Are you talking of creating RUGA for herdsmen?
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Enceladus:

After Left, Right and center battering we will ask you again. grin grin grin Who arsenal fit beat for that league self?
you and I know that we can beat someone unexpectedly
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by ada9ja(f): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Elxandre:

The person I'm arguing with can't even write in English.
Smh at myself.

"the upstairs" was used as a phrase for your BRAIN

prof of English....Smh to your miserable self indeed
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by Richthekid: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Really
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by 62ss: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
lindareep:
Is Ok...

Meanwhile, check my signature if you need HERBAL REMEDY FOR DI#K ENLARGEMENT... Its just 5k only!
08033634255 call me I need am
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by SirBunky85(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
BabaIbo:

BTW, Dortmund knows they will always be in the relegation zone with arsenal that is why they are rejecting it.
you well so?
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by emmabest2000(m): 1:51am On Apr 20, 2021
Matheusmartin:
They ll join later..

You mean... Europa Super League for Arsenal cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by Primase: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You are a toad with no brains. Are you on drugs? You guys are clamoring for your own country, yet have representatives in the National Assembly, isn’t this double standards

I thought you are a small idiot, little did I know that you are bigger one.

If we don't have representatives, who make our voice heared?

I pray this idiot understands the roles of the legislative arm of government.

Mad man! We are out for the seat of presidency

The best way to win a case is to be the judge of your own case.
Re: Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League by SouthSouth1914: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Primase:

I thought you are a small idiot, little did I know that you are bigger one.

If we don't have representatives, who make our voice heared?

I pray this idiot understands the roles of the legislative arm of government.

Mad man! We are out for the seat of presidency

The best way to win a case is to be the judge of your own case.

What useless legislative arm? Are you just dumb or just have a birdbrain or both? When a section of any country wants secession, they have to withdraw from every part of political affiliations whatsoever.

Is this to complex to understand? Or you are dumb politically too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshoala, Barca Teammates Crowned Spanish Women’s League Champions / We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows / Leicester City Sacks Craig Shakespeare As Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.