Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why You Have To Listen To Your Wife, Even If She Sounds Immature. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Have To Listen To Your Wife, Even If She Sounds Immature. (241 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Have To Listen To Your Wife, Even If She Sounds Immature. by evolution4434: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Listen, Women are sensitive

#DailyDose

There was a woman whose husband wanted to strike a major deal in his business. However, the woman advised her husband against the deal, and when the husband asked the woman reasons for her objections towards the project, the woman couldn’t give any professional and non-convincing answer. And the husband went ahead with the project. However, the husband lost all his fortune in that business. Women are very sensitive in nature, and can sense a looming evil especially over their husband and children.

when he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him. Matthew 27:19

Women can perceive more than the man, especially in issues relating personally to their husband. However, many men have ignored this gift and ran into many damages and destroy themselves. For example, your wife will most likely know another woman who is trying to seduce you even long before the person approaches you. Some men have destroyed themselves and entered into trap through sexual immorality because they take the warnings of their wives as jealousy or envy. The real issue is that, when women sense these things, they don’t often have a justifiable way to explain their perception. Some may explain it and it may seem like jealousy, some may appear as if they have anger spirit, some may appear as if they’re nagging, etc. But if you can just listen to the message beneath, you will save your life.

Husbands, your wife have great power of sensing when you want to go ill in your business, sexual life, etc. However, they may express the giving of their spirit immaturely. But as a man, always listen to your wife. She may not know much about your business, but whenever she doesn’t agree with your action, just have a rethink.

In the scripture message above, when Jesus was brought before Pilate, even though the decision doesn’t rest with the wife. The wife has sensed in her spirit that the husband is about to kill a just man. But the woman doesn’t have any professional explanation that could make her husband stop. As a man, love your wife so much, and admire her contributions and warnings. She may not be as skilled as you are, but more sensitive about you than yourself. Listen to your woman, it may save your life.

Here's a new video that sure will solve some questions you may have about whether we all need to speak in tongues or not, and the real importance of it. Am sure it'll bless you. See through the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv9QviI1aoU

To accept Christ, Pray: Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.

If you've prayed the above prayer, email me at mindofchrist00@gmail.com i would love to pray with you and send you some helpful materials.

Follow us on Instagram @mindofchrist_ https://www.instagram.com/mindofchrist_/ to enjoin all our materials

Spread the Gospel

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Belt For Sale 100pcs Per Slot / Ways Failure Can Be A Blessing In Disguise / Size 2.0ft X 1.7ft, Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.