Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday (28294 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Teju Babyface Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Adorable Photos. / Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
aidameoryou:

HOW MUCH FOR IT, HOW MANY FRIENDS

2136 friends .... Pay 4k
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by coolebux(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Retired comedian
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by aidameoryou: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mokason288:

The Eagle eye is watching you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
THEIR BUSINESS shocked
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by merits(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
drinoayo:
Comedian and talk show host Teju Babyface is celebrating the third birthday of his twin children Taiwo and Kehinde Oyelakin, Igbere TV reports.

The 42-year-old shared a video of him driving the kids while singing to Evi Edna-Ogoli’s ‘Happy Birthday’ in an Instagram post on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPiCYEwwJfo

Teju and his ex-beauty queen wife Oluwatobiloba (nee Banjoko) welcomed the twins in 2018, six years after their marriage.

The University of Lagos graduate has relocated his family to the United States of America.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN0DzlNAd_Z/?igshid=knw58rj68wzu
Congrats
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by aidameoryou: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

2136 friends .... Pay 4k
OK
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by magiki(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Happy birthday to them
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Cuties.

Teju that year.
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
aidameoryou:

OK

Okay.. payment b4 I give you the fb acct details
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Angrygoat: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Is this nigeria or abroad.
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Romanoff(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
CheedyJ:

Was he supposed to look like your dad ?

Considering the fact that you don't know who yours is, I'm not surprised.
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by aidameoryou: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Okay.. payment b4 I give you the fb acct details
OK
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by chaloskyx: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
THIS ONE DON JAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
aidameoryou:

OK

So should I send my acct number
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Considering the fact that you don't know who yours is, I'm not surprised.
Frustration everywhere, you will be alright dear & just for d records, I know my dad & mom too.. hope you know yours too?
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by aidameoryou: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

So should I send my acct number
yes
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by annyz: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mokason288:

The Eagle eye is watching you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Please tell me: Why do we buy Facebook account when we can easily create ours
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
aidameoryou:

yes

0130993778. union bank

Let me know when you send it
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by demefa(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sure!

@DAramis please attend to my email thank you
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by aidameoryou: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

0130993778. union bank

Let me know when you send it
ok
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by DAramis: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
demefa:
Sure!

@DAramis please attend to my email thank you
Which mail bro? What is the information which you seek?
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by demefa(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
DAramis:

Which mail bro? What is the information which you seek?
Poland Visa issues, please send me a mail. Mine not going
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Romanoff(f): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
CheedyJ:

Frustration everywhere, you will be alright dear & just for d records, I know my dad & mom too.. hope you know yours too?

You know the man your mum told you is your dad.

Na you dey frustrated pass, if not, wetin bring the senseless comment wey you make for my mention?

You don't hold a monopoly of craze o.
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Those children look like they have outgrown their seats
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Romanoff:

You know the man your mum told you is your dad.

Na you dey frustrated pass, if not, wetin bring the senseless comment wey you make for my mention?

You don't hold a monopoly of craze o.
Open your fridge , reach for a very chilled bottle of water , open it & drink, you should be alright...enjoy your ballon d’or of craze in peace .:

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Yungban: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by sharpman1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Even Teju Babyface don japa.

My guys, if you have the opportunity to LEGALLY japa from naija to the US, Canada, UK or EU abeg jump on the opportunity.
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Maestro147(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
VirginSearcher:
Who are these ones again?
9Ja... Chai...
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by DAramis: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
demefa:
Poland Visa issues, please send me a mail. Mine not going
Bro, I have no information on that. Do follow the thread and ask your questions there just like I am doing.
Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart" / Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll / Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.