Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sale Of Live BROILERS In Osogbo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sale Of Live BROILERS In Osogbo (383 Views)

Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks / Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of Live BROILERS In Osogbo by Josola75: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
OMOOLA farm NIG LTD is a broilers farmer located in osogbo osun state,we sell our live broilers weighing 2.0kg to our customers, we are open to other chicken processing company within osogbo for patronage
Contact 08062652137
Re: Sale Of Live BROILERS In Osogbo by cattlefarming01: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
How To Spend Less Money On Feeds And Make More Money In Poultry

Are you thinking of closing down your poultry farm because of the high cost of feeding your chicken ?

Have you been spending so much on feeding your chicken and they are not gaining weight ?

You can overcome these challenges by using Poultry - Zyme for your chicken

Poultry - Zyme ensures your chicken eats less feeds, it increases the nutrient available in their feeds which helps your chicken to use the feed efficiently for faster growth.

Poultry - Zyme is very useful for preventing diseases against your chicken.

With the application of Poultry - Zyme to your birds, Poultry farming becomes profitable for you ensuring your birds grow faster while eating lesser feed and also protect your birds against all diseases.

How To Use

Mix 1 bottle of Poultry - Zyme in 1,000 litres of water and serve the birds normally in their drinkers

For more inquiries about our products Visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

For delivery of the product to your location, contact us on +2348033492090

(1) (Reply)

Please What Can I Use My Turkey And Chicken Is Dieing. / Cashew-casssava Farming - The Biggest Money Making Factor Right Now / Could This Food Crisis We Are In Be The New Norm (food Produce Price Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.