Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction (2708 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / The Moment Jose Piesero Went To South Africa Himself To Scot For Nwabali(photo) / Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by blog4all(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
#Mourinhosacked: Moment Jose Mourinho heard about his sacked, His Reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll15-cRVRJ0
Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by othermen: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hehe
Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by DonBenny77(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin
Them for let this guy win cup finals at least.
Right from when Jose disrespected Wenger serially I knew he was doomed.
The sacks don too plenty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by espn(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
too bad...
Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by 24SEVEN: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Damn!!!

Thanks for all you did for Chelsea fc.

I remain grateful.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by nazicartel(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Tottenham deh mad
Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by azpekuliar: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by Jerryherd: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin grin

Naso dem sack IGP Adamu

Shocker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by Jazzman01: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
DonBenny77:
grin
Them for let this guy win cup finals at least.
Right from when Jose disrespected Wenger serially I knew he was doomed.
The sacks don too plenty

Yeah, what goes around comes around. He disrespected a man far more older than him. (71 to 58) One of the golden rules of life is to always respect your elders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Tottenham is one of the 6 team in breakaway to join the European Super League, Jose not in support of this, refuse to conduct training for the spurs players today. Following his stand he was sacked. That's what I gathered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by SocialJustice: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2021
All these bloggers that can't make simple and correct sentences. This is how wrong English like 'am' became standard in Nigerian English.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction by Justnice11: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2021
lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2 Guinea 0 @ AYC qualifiers Libya 2011 / Why I Couldn't Fit Into African Football - Fashanu ! / 10 Highest Paid WWE Wrestlers In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.