Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties (722 Views)

Nigeria Approves Commercial Release Of GM Maize Varieties / Clean Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bag Of 30 Custard Buckets Available / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Oron Crayfish can still be bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties by johnpaschal(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lovers of crayfish and dried fish check out varieties of the best sea foods we have here in Oron.....if you stay in Lagos , Abuja , Kaduna, kogi ,Adamawa and any north or west of the nation and you need something of these varieties please do reach out on WhatsApp

I deal in procuring these at its best price

WhatsApp me on 0_8_1_7_0_2_1_9_6_2_0

If you need them in large quantities at the cheapest price possible WhatsApp me on that number or call
0_8_0_7_2_3_6_4_9_2_7
0_8_1_4_1_8_1_4_0_7_0

Re: Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties by johnpaschal(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Now I always advice people to come down here to uyo if it's possible for them and I'd take them to the beach and help them buy and take to their destination.....or they pay me for the goods and I send it over to their location

Now if you have a means of transportation and can drive down here to uyo please do ring my line and I'd help you with getting down to the market and buying the goods you will just pay me for my services which would cost you minimum of 10k for buying them few and maximum of 50k depending on the amount of goods I'd be helping you to buy...

Re: Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties by johnpaschal(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Now if you need fresh fishes also and maybe you have a cooling unit in your location and you need the fresh fishes in large quantities you can also contact me for this one you would need to come down to Akwa ibom to negotiate ...

I can only help you with procuring catfishes if you are buying them in large quantities then I'd show you how to preserve it to any location you are sending it to...
Re: Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties by johnpaschal(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
If you need melon , ogbono, stockfish and the likes you can also come down here because we buy from cameroonians also ...so you can get them in bags cheap and affordable

I waybill it to any location of choice

Re: Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties by DarlingtonC: 4:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Please what's the price for the crayfish and the mangala fish?
Re: Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties by DarlingtonC: 4:10am On Apr 20, 2021
How much crayfish and mangala can 200k buy?
Re: Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties by johnpaschal(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
DarlingtonC:
How much crayfish and mangala can 200k buy?

The crayfish per bag goes for 65k and the mangala depends on how many you are buying

(1) (Reply)

What Are My Options? (herbicides) / Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed / See How A Female Farmer Mistakenly Cut Her Leg Today [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.